Selling a Collection of Final Fantasy Games, Movie, and Strategy Guides

Lifrieri

CAG Veteran
This is my Ebay Description

I will be adding pictures here as well while I set up my ebay listing it will probably be up and ready for bids in a day or two. Thanks for stopping in to take a look.
:D

I've also got a few things up on my Ebay page right now if your interested.
This is my Ebay Page Link

Collection of Final Fantasy Games and others for sale.
12 Games, 1 Movie and 2 Strategy Guides

Final Fantasy Chronicles

PlayStation 1 games, Greatest Hits comes in original case (Does not have cover art) with game manual and disks are in great condition.

Chronicles is two games in one. One disk is Final Fantasy IV the other game is Chrono Trigger which is one of the most popular and rare Super Nintendo Games made.

Final Fantasy Anthology

PlayStation 1 games, Non Greatest Hits comes in original case with game manual and disks are in great condition.

Anthology is also two games in one and it also includes a music cd of the music from Final Fantasy V and Final Fantasy VI. The first disk is Final Fantasy V and the second is Final Fantasy VI.

Final Fantasy VII

PlayStation 1 game, Greatest Hits comes in original case with game manual and disks are in great condition.

One of the most esteemed video games of all time and the pride and jewel of the Final Fantasy Series.

Final Fantasy VIII

PlayStation 1 game, Non Greatest Hits comes in original case with game manual and disks are in great condition.

Final Fantasy IX

PlayStation 1 game, Greatest Hits comes in original case with game manual and disks are in great condition.

This is by far my favorite Final Fantasy game and I have definitely taken care of this one.

Final Fantasy X

PlayStation 2 game, Non Greatest Hits comes in original case with game manual and disk has a few scratches but plays through perfect clocked over 100 hours in this game.

Final Fantasy X-2

PlayStation 2 game, Non Greatest Hits comes in original case with game manual and disk in great condition.

Final Fantasy XI

PC used does not come with free month but comes with everything to get yourself set up online.

Final Fantasy XI Strategy Guide

This is the guide for the Online edition of Final Fantasy XI Very useful when starting out will help you ease into the world of Vana'Diel.

Final Fantasy XII

PlayStation 2 game, comes with the original case with game manual and the disk is in great condition.

Final Fantasy XIII

PlayStation 3 game, comes in the original case comes with game manual and the disk is flawless. Like New!

Final Fantasy XIII HARD COVER SPECIAL EDITION Strategy Guide

Strategy guide for the first PlayStation 3 game to be released. This is a rare book already and will make a great addition to the collection.

Final Fantasy Tactics

PlayStation 1 game, Non Greatest Hits game does not come with cover art or the game manual and the disk is slightly scratched but still playable.

Final Fantasy Advent Children

Movie 2 disk set.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should sell the more popular items individually to make more money. Maybe even wait a while with the xbox, the prices for them suck right now because everyone and their mother is selling off old ones to pay for Slims

Probably be better off selling the games in one or two lots and then selling the instruments in a lot, then the console by itself. Trying to sell it all as one bundle would be a pain.

thanks for the ideas I think I will wait to sell the consol and get rid of games here and there. I appriciate the advise :)

When I sell on amazon, I look at the lowest price, and sell mine for 1 Cent lower then the lowest price. I think elites go for about 140-180$ in great condition.

I'd definitely sell your games like AC2 and Super Street Fighter 4 separately, and when you sell your xbox chuck in the crap games for a bit extra.

Your instruments will sell for a pretty penny bundled too, as they're still pretty expensive as long as they're in good condition :)

Good luck selling it all!

Btw, are you in the UK? I'd be interested in GH: Metallica and intruments if so :)

I may start lotting some of the games I no longer play in the next week or two, I will let anyone interested in games and stuff know when I am going to start a lot or a listing. I post in the auctions when I make a new auction and then I usually will do a 5-7 day auction with a buy it now price so you guys will have some time to check it out. Thanks for all the advice everyone.

bread's done
Back