Selling entire Anime and Video Game collection

[quote name='ninjalunchbox79']massive collection you have there buddy!![/QUOTE]

Thank you, took a while to realize I had more movies to watch and games to play than I time in my life. D'oh.

Replied to all PMs, and finished before midnight!

hy there, still got your pm froma little while ago, gonna send an offer for some anime in the next cpl days, really want some!!

I sure did, just replied, sorry for the delay.

I've been swamped lately, sorry for the slow responses. I'll try to respond to PMs in under a week from now on. ;)

i forgot how massive your list is. I still want the ar tonelico 1 box set.

Also is the digital devil saga the box set too?

Hey, any thought on what you would want for:

Battle Athletes Ep 1, 2 New
Battle Athletes Ep 3, 4 New
Battle Athletes Ep 5, 6 New

Thanks!

Responded to the smaller lists, Battousai I haven't found the t-shirts that go along with the GitS limited edition sets. Like I mentioned they are all new/unworn/unwashed but were kept separately and I haven't found that box yet.

I'm going to start putting up asking prices in the main list.

Digital Devil Saga is the Deluxe Set w/ box, still factory sealed.

I'll go $60 shipped on Suikoden V, let me know if you're interested.

Removed a few titles, answered PMs. Tom, Batt, Gameguy I'll tackle your lists as soon as I have more time.

Cheers

Oblivion is one of the few games I actually played, so it is used but in complete / mint condition.

I responded to all PM and I have one more shipment to make.

PS2 games will be going up on Amazon over the next several days so they will probably start disappearing faster.

There's some flexibility in Fighting Spirit price, but not much to be honest. Feel free to make me an offer.

FSpirit_1.jpg

FSpirit_2.jpg

FSpirit_3.jpg

bread's done
Back