Selling/trading in Halo 3 ODST?

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Here's the deal: I bought Halo 3 ODST about a week before the Reach beta. I figured that I'd get a new game and get access to an awesome game, so I spent $35 to get it immediately. Reckless of me perhaps, but whatever I felt (not very CAG of me).

However; I got a code to download it, meaning I didn't need ODST. But it was too late to return ODST, so I was stuck with it. The thing is; I don't even like Halo 3's multiplayer that much, and ODST was just "neat", nothing mindblowing.

I felt like I just threw away $35. So I'm wondering if I should trade it in, before its value drops? According to the CAG GS trade in database thingy, as of 7/7 it was $9, but the 25% extra trade-in credit is active until the 8th of this month.

In theory, I could get $12. I say in theory because the value might have dropped. So, assuming I get $12-ish for ODST, is it worth trading in? The price keeps dropping and dropping as I'm seeing, to where the game can be bought for like $17 new at some places!

UPDATE: Just called and they said they give $10 for ODST, and so with the 25% bonus thingy they'd give me $12.50

Anyone have any ideas on what I should do? (By the way, although I didn't like ODST or 3 multiplayer that much, I LOVED Halo 1 and 2 online, and the Reach beta was AWESOME).

Pretty much answered your own question, you dont like the game, why keep it? Go ahead and get what you can for it and put it towards reach.

Just trade it in, Most cags got ODST when MS was giving them away (you can find it in the graveyard) so you wont get much... and each day you have it it will be worth less XD

[quote name='likeme']put it on goozex![/QUOTE]

Yeah that's the best value if it's not in low demand/high supply status as it's worth 550 Goozex points, which is just over 1/2 of the value of a brand new retail game (normally 1000 points.)

Otherwise you are going to want to trade it with a Gamestop promotion or sell it on EBay/CList.

bread's done
Back