Serious OTT is Serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='wubb']I voted for him a few times and never hit a busy signal. I was watching it taped delay so I didn't start until 20 minutes after the show ended, but still I'm not sure the phone lines were burning up for him.[/quote]

The only person I've voted for so far is Kristy Lee Cook, mostly cause I find her to be so awesome as far as her story. Come on, a chick who's a cage fighter, horse-rider, who can actually sing pretty well? I was sold on the word's cage fighter then when I found out she sold her favorite horse to get the money for the plane ticket? She's not the best singer by far, but I still vote for her.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I've tried them(twice!) and I was disgusted both times. It's not even like I don't like garbage, greasy food, but bacon as a supplement to fast food does nothing for me.[/QUOTE]

So are you saying you don't like bacon on burgers? If not then I really can't accept your opinion on bacon dogs. :wubb:

[quote name='karsh']The only person I've voted for so far is Kristy Lee Cook, mostly cause I find her to be so awesome as far as her story. Come on, a chick who's a cage fighter, horse-rider, who can actually sing pretty well? I was sold on the word's cage fighter then when I found out she sold her favorite horse to get the money for the plane ticket? She's not the best singer by far, but I still vote for her.[/QUOTE]

I rarely vote, but for some reason I felt compelled to throw some Noriega's way last night. I think it was because I loved his performance and then Simon said it was horrid. Usually I pretty much agree with Simon but not there.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Bacon on burgers is pretty damned good.[/quote]I like making toasted avacado sandwiches with crispy bacon strips.

After watching all the performers, all I can go is "Damn Paula was drunk"...This might be her new high in drunkenness.

[quote name='shrike4242']Damn American Idol. :puke:

Kills perfectly good conversation about hot dogs wrapped in bacon. :drool:[/QUOTE]

If Idol talk [c wat i did there?] can kill it, it must not have been that good to begin with.

[quote name='lilboo']I had just a spinnach omlet with mozzerella. That was good. I wish I was fat enough to go make another :([/QUOTE]

Well, talking won't get you there. Get on it! ;)

[quote name='Mike23']Well, talking won't get you there. Get on it! ;)[/QUOTE]

That would be so gross if I made another one :lol:
Lost 15lbs now, trying to go for more :D

[quote name='wubb']If Idol talk [c wat i did there?] can kill it, it must not have been that good to begin with.[/quote]I c wat you did there. :whistle2:s

[quote name='lilboo']
Lost 15lbs now, trying to go for more :D[/quote]

Better be careful Boo...Don't want to make yourself too hot for the OTT. You may draw some 'unwanted' attention to your new hawtness. \\:D/

[quote name='boo']i do wubb. :)

and word on the streets is he's a free man![/QUOTE]

Tell him to buy Halo 3 then.

Bah, I am sick of lip snycing douchebags.

If you cant sing while dancing then dont...a lot of performers just come out and stand in the middle of the stage and sing. Or try not failing around so much...you get more respect doing basic dance moves and actually singing then dancing to a playback.

Bah. Music these days.

don't i get a say in this?

i shall be the grim reaper, bearer of bad news, man/woman with a poking stick to poke whomever i choose :)

edit: but ever so cute (see picture)

I wonder if Rock Band will ever get some Prince in it. I just got done listening to Purple Rain and now I am watching the movie on VH1 Classic. So many of these songs wold be awesome to play in that game.

[quote name='zewone']Speaking of bacon, have you guys ever had twice baked potatoes?

Shit is the bomb, bitch.[/QUOTE]

Twice baked, loaded, stuffed potatoes? Mmmmm

[quote name='boo']Okay, reading through the first page was all I needed to know to comment on this thread.

1. This really was a well written article.

2. I AM NOT A GAMER! (and appreciate the truth to most of this article though we have very different tastes in our game choices).

But guess what, my boyfriend IS a gamer (and no I will not mention his name since he spends too much time on this site and too many of you may or may not bash him for this). I entered into our relationship knowing he was a gamer and I was not, but since showing interest in your partner's hobbies is a big part of making relationships work, I entered the gaming world.

So, I'm not a gamer, I have a social life, had Sunday night Sex & the City parties with all of the girls, had Barbies, My Little Pony, wore pink and spend almost no time online unless it's to buy yet another pair of shoes or browse gossip headlines, I did have an Atari, NES, and Super NES growing up but that was because I had three brothers. Later they got PS2 when it became trendy, but aside from Frogger, Mario, and a memory of what Final Fantasy IV looked like, I have no gaming experience with the exception of the last 2 years.

Fact: Girls will game if they are into you.

Fact: Girls will not game if they think it's not worth the effort which may or may not translate into - YOU'RE NOT WORTH THE EFFORT.

Note: It wouldn't kill you to get off of your A** and show some interest in her things as well, and yes, Mr. Mario Kart, that means you too.

So, here are some games that I've enjoyed that she may as well:
WarioWare - All titles (This is literally, what got me started again so BF, thank good o' Wario!)
Kirby - All Titles
Beyond Good & Evil
Jade Empire
Amped
Animal Crossing
Super Princess Peach
Super Mario Brothers (DS)
Guitar Hero
Phoenix Wright
Mario Kart DS
Pac Pix
Yoshi's Touch & Go

Yes, most of these games are on the DS because it really is cute and color coordinates well with a Kate Spade bag.

My point: Girls who have no desire to play games, can and will become interested if they think you're worth it, are initiated into that part of your world early on in the relationship, and if you are willing to show a little interest in their hobbies as well.[/quote]

Detective work done. Boo = Strell's woman!

I win.

Now, off to the kitchen for lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back