Seth's Lowball #6 is OVER! All Invoices sent! Totals are Listed!

[quote name='Blabadon']Seth, please don't use white font, mobile phones can't read it.[/QUOTE]

oops thanks for the heads up =)

[quote name='Setherial']oops thanks for the heads up =)[/QUOTE]
This is embarrassing on my part, I thought you were another bidder. Awesome lowball man! :applause:
Sorry if I seemed rude.

Totals are on Post #2. All buyers please check for your individual amounts due. Any questions please feel free to pm me.

Thanks again everyone for making my first Lowball a fun and exciting experience!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Wchillinman']So Josh, How is your goal of not buying anymore games until Mass Effect 3 going? :lol: jk[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking about asking a mod to block me from this site for a couple months.:cry:

[quote name='Josh5890']I'm thinking about asking a mod to block me from this site for a couple months.:cry:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I know the feeling.

I updated post# 2 with everyone's tracking numbers and order status. I've also left feedback to everyone who paid so far, If I haven't please let me know. I've still yet to receive payment from the following people:

aptanor
Ash Burton
AU6294TX
Blabadon
integralsmatic
Luxe
Matedawg11
pochaccoheaven

If your name is listed above please issue your payment to "[email protected]" via PayPal so I can get your items shipped (their already packaged.) If you need to contact me for any reason please feel free to email me or pm.

Thank you to everyone for making this an awesome first attempt at having a lowball auction. =:applause:

Received package yesterday. I believe that was the fastest I got a package from California. Mostly everything was in great condition, one Saturn disc was scratched a bit & had a slight dent in it though. Overall great job with your first lowball. :D :applause:

I'm still waiting on payments from the following:

AU6294TX

Matedawg11

Please check your pm's or visit Post #2 for your totals and issue your payments via Paypal to "[email protected]". Be sure to include your Cag User name & shipping address.

If I don't receive payment by this weekend I'll be force to leave Negative feedback since I've been trying to communicate with you two all week but have not heard a response. If you need more time I'm willing to work with you, but I need to hear back from you guys.

Everyone has made their payments and had their orders shipped except for Matedawg11. If he doesn't pay by tomorrow (Saturday 2/11/12) I will post Negative feedback and will have the game up for grabs by anyone who wishes to match his bid:

Matedawg11
adada.gif
Pokemon Blue A 1 $5
Subtotal: $5
Shipping: $3
Total: $8
Payment Status: NEED PAYMENT ASAP
Shipment Status: AWAITING PAYMENT
Tracking: AWAITING PAYMENT

If you think you'll be willing to take his bid just shoot me a PM and I'll have it sent to you.

Thank you everyone who made my first attempt at a Lowball fun and easy. I plan to have more in the future. :applause:

Update: Matedawg11 has has not responded to any of my communications and has been logging in everyday since the auction ended and has choose to ignore me instead. That being said I have left negative feedback for him and he has officially became the first person to be in my "BlockList".

The game he won is now open to anyone who is willing to match his bid. I have it already packaged and can be sent out as soon as Monday.

Thanks for keeping the shipping fair. Seems like lately it's been creeping its way up in recent lowballs.

gn64.png
N64 Controller (Purple) - 1$

Also noticed you're using some of my icons, lol... here's a Sega Saturn one I just did, if you're nitpicky about your graphics :p

gssp.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Seth you son of a b**** I'm broke :D

Willow CIB B 1- $1
Game Genie B 1- $1
Animaniacs- $1
Disney's Goof Troop- $1
Frogger- $1
Lord of the Rings 1- $1
Mario RPG CIB B 1 2- $1
Porky Pigs Haunted Holiday- $1
Paperboy 2
Scooby-Doo Mystery- $1
Speedy Gonzales Los Gatos Bandidos- $1
Tetris 2- $1
Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Bust Loose- $1
Tom and Jerry- $1

[quote name='AugustAPC']Thanks for keeping the shipping fair. Seems like lately it's been creeping its way up in recent lowballs.

gn64.png
N64 Controller (Purple) - 1$

Also noticed you're using some of my icons, lol... here's a Sega Saturn one I just did, if you're nitpicky about your graphics :p

gssp.png

[/QUOTE]

Sweet yea thanks! hehe sorry but They look so much more organize that what I was using before. Thanks again!

[quote name='SeanAmI']Do you have a pic of the back of the PS1? To see what outputs it has?[/QUOTE]

Hey yea I just took a picture of the back of the console for ya. Here's the link 2. I also updated the main page.

Took a second look at the list

N64 Controller (Yellow)-$1
The Darkness II Poster - $1
Sonic Generations Poster - $1
Ghost Recon Poster - $1
Dragon Age II poster - $1
Mario RPG - $15
Mario Bros 7800-$1

I bid on the Saturn arcade stick. Which picture is it, there are 2 different ones. If its the fight stick ss in the first pic that is good if it's the one in the 2nd pic I would like to retract my bid

[quote name='w00pr']I bid on the Saturn arcade stick. Which picture is it, there are 2 different ones. If its the fight stick ss in the first pic that is good if it's the one in the 2nd pic I would like to retract my bid[/QUOTE]

The Saturn Arcade Stick is model Mk-80112. I've updated the original note. Sorry but bids can not be retracted for any reasons. Wouldn't be fair to other CAG's. You've been out bid so this shouldn't be a problem however I encourage everyone to ask questions if they need to as all bids are final and can not be retracted.

Thanks!

Sega Saturn - $2
Pokemon Blue - $1
Willow - $4
Mario RPG - $25
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - $1
N64 Yellow Controller - $3
Mario Bros. (Atari) - $2

Please be sure to click on the "Tweet" & "Like" buttons at the top of the first post to help promote my auctions, would really mean a lot to me! Thanks CAG!

bread's done
Back