SHADOW WARRIOR 2 - BACK IN STOCK - EXTREMELY LIMTED NUMBERS! SRG

back then i ordered the Strafe PC and PS4 bundle. they sent me just the PC version because thats the only one available now before ps4 came out. so then i waited for the ps4 version for a long time. i emailed them like maybe 3 times before i got a reply saying they already shipped it and also said it looks like it got lost. i never receive any tracking number. but they did finally end up shipping my replacement.
I'm more pissed because it took them over a month to send me an RMA email. I shipped back the game and scroll (game was dented up from the scroll being pressed on top of it and the Kanji scroll was torn in like 2-3 places). The game arrived back in September to them and I STILL don't have a replacement. I've been super patient too about it, and now I see they are selling extras on their site, and some have shipped...when I haven't received my replacement. It's ridiculous.

Also forgot to mention...I ordered two separate copies of Strafe way back when and at the time they didn't support more than one game per order. So they told me place two orders and they will refund me one of the shipping charges. It took them close to 4 months to refund me $5 and only then after repeated emails about the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered last night, chose FedEx fixed rate shipping as it was only $5. Received a shipping notification today, and they proudly told me it has been shipped by USPS. :whistle2:|

Good luck to everyone. This company is a joke. I'm still planning on doing a video about it at some point.

Awful packaging

Next to non-existent customer service

Misleading product descriptions

Extreme wait times

Lack of updates

Extremely broken and terrible website 

How can one company that's released 2 games so far actually fuck that much up?

The COO of SRG just reached out to me.  I will post an update once everything is resolved.  Needless to say, she is very nice and has offered me a resolution to this issue.

***Your lucky it's in stock***
Heh... maybe. Still, given that they have a field to input coupon codes, it doesn't hurt to ask. For instance, it'd be nice to have a code that you could apply and get free shipping on your order. Or maybe even a slight discount code like getting 10% off your first order for new users. A Google search turned up no results however.

I found this vid for Strafe and I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Strafe is causing this guy to lose his ever-loving mind. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1484&v=vi4nN_w3tAw
"This game eats baby dicks for nickles" not even 30 seconds in... wow... what a tool

Good luck to everyone. This company is a joke. I'm still planning on doing a video about it at some point.

Awful packaging
Next to non-existent customer service
Misleading product descriptions
Extreme wait times
Lack of updates
Extremely broken and terrible website

How can one company that's released 2 games so far actually fuck that much up?
Lol do it!#!

luckily i took screenshots of the CD keys from the past orders. i went to check my orders now, i dont even see my cd keys anymore. they changed the website layout.

See, that's where the hilarity ensues.

We can't cancel as all sales are considered final. Best we can do is if our games arrive damaged is, by their request, take a picture to document the damage and contact their CS (which some here say is next to worthless) and request either an exchange (if they have any left) or a refund (if they care to answer our request to begin with).

I just want my game to arrive unscathed. 8-[

giphy.gif

yOTuJKW.gif
Why not just pay through PayPal, and if your shipment arrives all messed up... then you can file a SNAD (significantly not as described) claim and get your money back if they're not willing to voluntarily replace items, or take a return from you.

Why not just pay through PayPal, and if your shipment arrives all messed up... then you can file a SNAD (significantly not as described) claim and get your money back if they're not willing to voluntarily replace items, or take a return from you.
This is still a hassle. It's a pain to have a mark on your paypal account due to this company's idiocy. A lot of companies will also ban you if you do this. As much as SRG sucks, they get exclusives, so they are literally the only game in town for some items. It's just an overall shit situation.

Just got an email from Andie, the COO of SRG.  She sent me a Ruiner PS4 code for my troubles and also sent out my SW2 and Kanji replacement tonight via FedEx with 1 day overnight delivery.  It should be here tomorrow.  I'm happy that she helped with the issue.  They just gained back a lot of points from me.

This is still a hassle. It's a pain to have a mark on your paypal account due to this company's idiocy. A lot of companies will also ban you if you do this. As much as SRG sucks, they get exclusives, so they are literally the only game in town for some items. It's just an overall shit situation.
Well, I'm not saying that filing a SNAD with PayPal should be your first course of action. Of course you should contact them directly through the usual methods regarding whatever issues you're having with your order and see what kind of a resolution they can provide for you. But at least you are assured that with PayPal, you'll get your money back if they don't help you voluntarily after sending you damaged products.

And as for them potentially banning you from future orders for using PayPal buyer protection, well, would you really want to order from them again if you've had such a horrible experience with them to begin with--exclusives or otherwise?

They also charge quite a bit for shipping, so they should be insuring their shipments to protect themselves in case it's their shippers that's damaging the goods. Their website's FAQ does mention though that they've contracted a new shipper that "specializes in collectible goods and white-glove service," but that could all just be a bunch of BS. Still, if they claim it, then their shipments ought to live up to that standard. If not, then they need to be held accountable.

mines still on hold :( and how many left overs do they have that its still in stock... thought they only made 2000 of these made.

Totally my bad! It was 20 bucks earlier this afternoon when I first got the email. It's been adjusted now and I paid $7 for both. I'm a happy camper now.

Thanks a bunch for posting this because earlier when I saw that 20 bucks I gave up!

AND I had a random forgotten $36 paypal credit. Today was a good day.
it was 20$ for me also when i tried ordering strafe and SW2 til i took strafe off, then gave me the 2 options. i checked today with both games in cart and it gave me 2 options. fedex smart post was 5.62$ the other day when i ordered it was fedex fixed rate for 5.00$ This site is all over the place.

I don't get how they still have Strafe/SW2 available. I guess that a lot of people don't know they're available or just aren't willing to order from SRG lol. 

Some info on the Steam Keys directly from their site:

“Steam keys, if you bought a Reserve that comes with them, will not deliver immediately; they’ll be emailed to you once anti-fraud checks are completed on the transaction and the shipping label is printed. This will mean that on weekends, your Keys will not be delivered until the business week begins again.”

Surprised these are still in stock... I know they originally lasted forever but given the after market prices on these, I'd think they would have sold out quick. 

Reading through the comments I wonder how many satisfied customers there are.  Probably quite a few more, considering how quickly and flawlessly in shape my copy arrived.  I've had items take longer from Amazon tbh - pretty impressed.  Definitely a more pleasant experience to order something on hand and have it ship than being presold a random waiting period.

Just my opinion.  Hope everyone who ordered gets theirs soon.

I just got my package and it came in a box everything was packaged so well. Received number 2004 and the red scroll( not sure what it says). Came in the branded bag. Also I got my steam code when my game shipped.

Mine are still showing as being verified.

They did assure me on twitter that their packaging department had been trained on how to securely pack a collector's edition.

I just got my package and it came in a box everything was packaged so well. Received number 2004 and the red scroll( not sure what it says). Came in the branded bag. Also I got my steam code when my game shipped.
wait thought there was only 2000 of these games made?

Are the steam codes the “Serial Keys” from my shipping notification email??

for the ppl who ordered Strafe PC, was there a cd key inside the box? i watched a few of the unboxing i dont see any steam cd key. the floppy doesnt have the cd key on it.

Are the steam codes the “Serial Keys” from my shipping notification email??
where do you see that at? all i got was a tracking #

dooope nvm it was on my receipt email not my shipped email

wish they gave out the ps4 codes instead, not steam... would rather keep the physical copy sealed and play the digital version on my ps4.

Mine say they are PS4 codes. I’ll confirm whenever I get around to using them. Just looked at them again and they look a bit long for PS4 codes. Too bad, I was hoping to just leave them sealed too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine say they are PS4 codes. I’ll confirm whenever I get around to using them. Just looked at them again and they look a bit long for PS4 codes. Too bad, I was hoping to just leave them sealed too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea I checked if they were actually PS4 codes like the email said but sadly they’re not. Too long for PS4 codes like you said. They are in fact Steam Codes. Would’ve also liked to keep my copies sealed & just play the digital versions. Unfortunately not a PC gamer so will have to eBay my Steam Codes for a good price.

It just says ps4 because that's the version you bought. It's the sku or whatever they're using in their catalog to organize it. Confused me good too.

Mine left from TX on Friday and was in VA today. I'm in NY so I'd expect it by Tuesday or Wednesday. My tracking app says 9 days but it's always way off with these innovations/smartpost deliveries.

So my code just says “shadow warrior 2 ps4” but the description said it came with steam codes for SW 1 and 2. Anyone redeem their code? Is it for both games?

mine came today. i requested it to be shipped in a box and they did. mine was #2047 and was in perfect condition. came with the pouch and scroll. scroll was #17.  im satisfied. im thinking of ordering strafe now but i heard its a horrible game. 

So my code just says “shadow warrior 2 ps4” but the description said it came with steam codes for SW 1 and 2. Anyone redeem their code? Is it for both games?
yes it comes with both SW1 and 2. came with SW classic redux also. comes with all the DLCs for all 3 games

Thanks for that info Monkeytripp.  I got my game today and everything is fine.  They shipped it in a box and everything came in nice condition.  I actually had a better experience than I do with LRG.  I would buy from them again..

Mine arrived today in a box with a yellow scroll (419/625) and the game is in great condition. could not be happier. 

Edit: Copy number 393

bread's done
Back