SHADOW WARRIOR 2 - BACK IN STOCK - EXTREMELY LIMTED NUMBERS! SRG

My SW2 just arrived today.  Very well and carefully packaged.  I was worried about some of the stories here concerning the Kanji scroll denting the game cases.  Everything was in perfect condition, the game (not loose), case (no dents/dings), scroll (no tears), and the bag is a very cool touch to the overall package. 

Thanks SRG!

Last edited by a moderator:
My SW2 just arrived today. Very well and carefully packaged. I was worried about some of the stories here concerning the Kanji scroll denting the game cases. Everything was in perfect condition, the game (not loose), case (no dents/dings), scrool (no tears), and the bag is a very cool touch to the overall package.

Thanks SRG!
They changed their shipper. This new one (who shipped yours and my replacement) is MUCH better than the last.

mine came today. i requested it to be shipped in a box and they did. mine was #2047 and was in perfect condition. came with the pouch and scroll. scroll was #17. im satisfied. im thinking of ordering strafe now but i heard its a horrible game.
I'm debating on Strafe too. I'm trying to convince myself it's one of those, "It's so bad it's good", type of games. ;)

They changed their shipper. This new one (who shipped yours and my replacement) is MUCH better than the last.
Good to hear, at least they were proactive in addressing the past issues. It was great to read about your happy ending with your replacement after the horror story that was your initial order experience. :lol:

I'm debating on Strafe too. I'm trying to convince myself it's one of those, "It's so bad it's good", type of games. ;)
I was tempted too but read the fine print. This version doesn't have the patches on the disc...

• THIS IS LEFTOVER/CANCELLED ORDER STOCK from the original numbered, limited edition first released in Spring 2017. This PS4 disc was created PRIOR to the issue of subsequent game patches. Your purchase indicates you understand that this edition will have to download these updates to your console when launched.

got my SW2. Great package inside box with nice bag and scroll. SRG > LRG
cheaper too with extras (Steam key, bag, scroll). came out to be $45.

LRG was $90.50 for SRG and LRG with protective cases and 1 steam key. still not bad though. just sell one off and have the 2nd one for cheap.

Lol at the people saying SRG is better than LRG. I get that SRG is trying to turn things around, but they have been fucking ABYSMAL to date, so let's all just wait and see how things continue to play out, eh?

I  ordered a SW2 PS4 and SW2 PS4 + PC bundle. My PS4 copies are not numbered copies and they say "not for resale". It's blank where there should be a number. So did they make more than 2500 and just not number them?

Just FYI, our shipping team is great when they only have 500 orders to fulfill (as SRG likely has here) - but we're typically dealing with thousands upon thousands of orders simultaneously placed in a very short window that need fulfillment. It's a completely different ballgame.

We make mistakes in shipping and we do our best to correct them.

FYI, Why do you only respond to negative post? When I was questioning the release of Lawbreakers and it not shipping in September as stated in the product page you were no where to be found and have yet ever to hear a reply...

The thousands upon thousands of orders, isn't that LRG's doing? If you would actually wait to have the product in hand before you sold it you wouldn't have had the problem you recently had. Don't get me wrong, I understand the daunting process that it goes through to get things shipped in such quantities but at least man up a little and accept responsibility.

FYI, Why do you only respond to negative post? When I was questioning the release of Lawbreakers and it not shipping in September as stated in the product page you were no where to be found and have yet ever to hear a reply...

The thousands upon thousands of orders, isn't that LRG's doing? If you would actually wait to have the product in hand before you sold it you wouldn't have had the problem you recently had. Don't get me wrong, I understand the daunting process that it goes through to get things shipped in such quantities but at least man up a little and accept responsibility.
I respond to plenty of regular questions, I'm just not on here 24/7. Sometimes I don't show up for a whole week. I can't catch everything, unfortunately. LawBreakers hit a lot of snags - the game had a huge day one patch. We were given the option to ship a disc without it that would have been ready by early September, but that didn't seem right since the patch was several GBs. We opted to have them fail the approved disc image and submit a new one with the patch included. We received those from Sony in late September thanks to peak season manufacturing delays. Standard editions started going out immediately, and most were out by the first few days in October. Collector's Editions took longer - not only could assembly not start until we had the PS4 games in hand, but the binding on the journal took longer than expected. There was a lot of special stuff done for that journal, like the pages in the back that can store the trading cards - and creating it was a learning experience. We got the CEs back by the end of the first week of October and shipped them out the subsequent week. We were off from where we estimated, it's hard and it's generally why we try to sell stuff only when we have it in hand - but we're finding that's harder and harder to do when we have to promise clients and customers release dates with such variable and volatile manufacturing times.

I posted my post here because I saw a handful of posts remarking that SRGs shipping was so much better than ours - what I'm trying to say is that we're doing our best given the situation we created, but if we only had 500 orders to ship - you'd get the impression that we were really killing it, too. Hope that makes sense!

Speaking of Special Reserve being shit anyone get their PS4 Absolver yet?
Nope. And no updates from them since they posted a picture of the PS4 discs on twitter last week either.

Their site migration changed my order to "complete" with no other details. They did respond to me on twitter that they were working to add the tracking info to the new website. I am unclear if this means they're working to ship them or if they've shipped and just no tracking update because of their new website.

Got my Shadow Warrior 2, scroll, and bag. Very well packaged in a box. Very quick shipping. Bag and scroll are cool extras. Very nice experience ordering from them and won't hesitate to buy from them again in the future. It's awesome to have companies such as SRG, LRG, and Play Asia all releasing physical games than might otherwise never have been released in physical form.

The unnumbered copies have to do with how Sony packs the games. Sometimes covers get eaten by the automated assembly machines and if that happens, they have to use overflow covers that aren't numbered. 41 copies of the LRG Absolver variant arrived to me like that (much to my dismay, copies #1 - 41). There's no foul play or overprinting going on - unnumbered copies are just a rare find and the product of an assembly line error.

The unnumbered copies have to do with how Sony packs the games. Sometimes covers get eaten by the automated assembly machines and if that happens, they have to use overflow covers that aren't numbered. 41 copies of the LRG Absolver variant arrived to me like that (much to my dismay, copies #1 - 41). There's no foul play or overprinting going on - unnumbered copies are just a rare find and the product of an assembly line error.
Speaking of. When will these be available for sale?

I also got my SW2, and it was un-numbered. The game and scroll were boxed perfectly to prevent any damage.
My PS4 Absolver bundle showed up, again packaged very well both as a bundle and in the shipping box.

Still waiting on strafe as I had to decide if I wanted it or not, so it got a separate order.

These were my first orders from SRG and I don't have any complaints like I've read about their shipping. Maybe they have fixed their shipping issues.

I was a bit upset about their site migration preventing them from getting me tracking info for my absolver bundle. I don't like surprise collector's editions showing up on my porch without me either being there or having a neighbor grab them for me.

Anyone else not get the digital code with theirs? Double checked my e-mail and the "downloads" section of the website and nodda.

Lol at the people saying SRG is better than LRG. I get that SRG is trying to turn things around, but they have been fucking ABYSMAL to date, so let's all just wait and see how things continue to play out, eh?
Lol at creating your own context. An experience is fairly objective.

Anyone else not get the digital code with theirs? Double checked my e-mail and the "downloads" section of the website and nodda.
Its the email that confirms your order is complete. Serial key right below order info. I also thought I didn't get it until I checked again.

STRAFE was non-numbered across the board. They started numbering things with Shadow Warrior 2 and continued that with Absolver.

finally got my copy of Shadow Warrior 2 after being in shipping purgatory for the last 12 days I got # 1266 and a yellow sword scroll

bread's done
Back