Shadows of The Damned $49.99 pre-order!!!!!!!!!!!

Pinnacle

CAGiversary!
This game will come off as awkward for most. But it could be the next sleeper like vanquish :)

I'm going to wait till eurogamer reviews it.

Watching someone play a Suda51 game and actually experiencing it yourself are two very different things. For example, No More Heroes is pretty damn boring to watch. But boy, picking up that Wiimote and pressing A never felt so good.

Hmm, after seing that trailer I have some interest in this. Oh and Mikami, please no boss recycling this time. I had enough of that in bayonetta and vanquish. Really cool games tlbut that one thing really annoyed me about both. What's the release date for this game anyway ? This game reminds me of resident evil 4 alittle ( in a good way ). you can tell mikami and aura worked on this game

[quote name='strait edge follower']Hmm, after seing that trailer I have some interest in this. Oh and Mikami, please no boss recycling this time. I had enough of that in bayonetta and vanquish. Really cool games tlbut that one thing really annoyed me about both. What's the release date for this game anyway ? This game reminds me of resident evil 4 alittle ( in a good way ). you can tell mikami and aura worked on this game[/QUOTE]

I wanna say June 21st.

Is this the only good "deal" we have on Shadows of the Damned? What are the chances of this being on sale the week after the release date? Because I still have other games to finish and I'm really undecided whether to get this on Day 1 or not...

this will be way under 50 before you know it. wait for reviews and a sale. looks like it could be a hit or a flop, but nothing in between.

not entirely sure why this thread is still alive, bonanza = ebay alternative, this is basically an auction.

plus it's $52.99 after shipping

[quote name='Buuhan1']Watching someone play a Suda51 game and actually experiencing it yourself are two very different things. For example, No More Heroes is pretty damn boring to watch. But boy, picking up that Wiimote and pressing A never felt so good.[/QUOTE]

NMH wasn't that boring to watch :p

And I could be wrong, but Shadows of The Damned looks like an okay third person shooter with a cool setting.

[quote name='whoknows']I watched some gameplay videos of this and it doesn't really look very good.[/QUOTE]

Yeah thats how I felt. Im going to do a wait and see approach on it.

Everything screams buy it day one though. I mean shinji mikami and suda 51 working on it with Akira Yamaoka doing the music? Its like 3 kinds of awesome rolled into one. But when I see gameplay I cant make up my mind.

bread's done
Back