Sheep go to heaven, gŌTTs go to hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so quiet here... sooo quiet.

I'm ready to go home (30 minutes left!) and finish watching Elephant. Pretty good so far.

Also, I have to go to Bed, Bath and Beyond tonight with my girlfriend. To buy a blender (well she's buying it). I might get some tumblers. Tomorrow should be a fun day.

I'm going out for lunch today.
There's a local Vietnamese place around the corner. I have a strong yearning for some Pho.

Later.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']So no iphone shortage eh? I bet its the same resellers that got PS3'd[/QUOTE]

So...where did you find your AIM thugs?

I was interested in finding out the other day.

[quote name='lordwow']I had cake for lunch. Chocolate with Chocolate FROSTING.[/QUOTE]

:puke:

Chocolate is disgusting.

Unless it's in a cookie. :drool:

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']:puke:

Chocolate is disgusting.

Unless it's in a cookie. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Take it you've never had a chocolate chip pancake then?

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']:puke:

Chocolate is disgusting.

Unless it's in a cookie. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Chocolate, is in fact, awesome.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Take it you've never had a chocolate chip pancake then?[/QUOTE]
That's probably the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted.

I almost throw up every time I try it.

Chocolate is too heavy.

So I'm trying to renew my Rolling Stone subscription online, but I can only find a place on their website to make a new subscription. :whistle2:k

I haven't read it even though I've been getting it for like 2 years, but I'm reading it now but don't feel like reading old issues. :lol:

[quote name='Demolition Man']You obviously used too many chocolate chips. With the RIGHT amount.... chocolate chip pancakes are like Heaven On Earth! :D[/QUOTE]
If there is one chocolate chip in my pancake, there is too many.

It looks like TRU's clearance doesn't extend to stores. Not that it mattered; they didn't have any GC memory cards there anyway.

I think I can survive without the extra. Unless my first party and third party cards die at the same moment, I'll have the important stuff backed up anyway. :)

I did notice that EB and GameStop are selling the Game Boy version of Tetris for four bucks now. It also occurred to me that, somehow, I don't actually own a copy of Tetris for any of the consoles or portables I have. Next time I see a copy that's not missing half of the sticker on the front, I'll have to go for it.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Chocolate chips are amazing in pancakes. I have had a hershey bar, it was awful.[/QUOTE]
You should be ashamed of yourself. :shame: :nottalking:

Meh. I think I'll wait until I get the "ZOMG ALMOST EXPRIED!" letters from RS and Wired and renew then, I'm good until September.

[quote name='shrike4242']
Swapping out a popcorn place for a gyro place. Nice upgrade.[/QUOTE]

I agree. After my interview yesterday I looked through the paper, and saw that another local place was hiring. So I applied there, and they were giving everyone interviews. Two people were applying while I was. Anyway my interview for them is Friday at 3pm.

Got a busy day OTT

[quote name='Graystone']I agree. After my interview yesterday I looked through the paper, and saw that another local place was hiring. So I applied there, and they were giving everyone interviews. Two people were applying while I was. Anyway my interview for them is Friday at 3pm.

Got a busy day OTT[/QUOTE]
I've actually given up on applying for this summer. There's no way that I'm going to be hired for what would be a month, month and a half at most before I'd have to go back to college.

Yippie. :roll:

chocolate chip waffles don't even taste like a breakfast food, kinda like pop tarts. They always taste better as a snack later in the day.

[quote name='Strell']You could come and by my slave.

I have many, many potatoes to peel.[/QUOTE]
What do you pay? :whistle2:k

[quote name='mr ryles']chocolate chip waffles don't even taste like a breakfast food, kinda like pop tarts. They always taste better as a snack later in the day.[/QUOTE]
Pop Tarts are the perfect food for programming.

btw OTT quick question. I aways used to get my hair skintight all around. I haven't done it in a year or so. I decide to give it a try. After getting my hair cut like I used to I remembered why I didn't like it. So hair or no hair?

I'm not smiling cause I was running on 2 hours of sleep so...

Hair!

No hair reminds me of Full Metal Jacket. :shock: Although that was more the thumbnail. When I looked at the full size pic it didn't remind me as much. Your face is rounder and you weren't sneering. ;)

Going back to chocolate chip waffles. I want to make just straight chocolate waffles. AB made them on Good Eats and they looked damn good.

[quote name='wubb']Hair!

No hair reminds me of Full Metal Jacket. :shock:

Going back to chocolate chip waffles. I want to make just straight chocolate waffles. AB made them on Good Eats and they looked damn good.[/QUOTE]

Yea thats the first thing I thought also. I looked in the mirror after getting it done, and said Gomer, damn it. See the pic in my profile I don't have hair, and I think it looks good. Not me the haircut. But for the last year I've been getting it buzzed.

I did notice lots of people smiling at me at the mall. I think its cause maybe they though I was special, or have cancer either way. Hair it is.

[quote name='Graystone']

I did notice lots of people smiling at me at the mall. I think its cause maybe they though I was special, or have cancer either way. Hair it is.[/QUOTE]

Now I want to see the Seinfeld where Kramer's mistakenly thought to be special

Just found the epis entry on wiki and it's the same one with 'The Jimmy'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jimmy_(Seinfeld_episode)

Best Seinfeld episode ever?

No hair!

Also, thanks for mentioning the TRU clearance Walrus. Picked up a Yahtzee Collectors game, Donkey Kong puzzle, Guitar Hero skin, and Simpsons Clue for $22 and change after shipping.

Damn that was some good pho.
Freakin bowl over there cost $5.95 compared to my usual place where it's $4.25 (and tastes better).
Spring rolls were decent, peanut sauce wasn't so hot.

Thought about getting a manicure next door, but I'll wait until after work, or later this week.

No hungry anymore.

Yeah the pho places around me all seem to be $5-6 just for the base noodle soup, then add $1-2 for the meat. Kind of a rip off.

[quote name='mr ryles']you strike me as the type of guy that would get a manicure.[/QUOTE]

You should suggest some places for him to go, Gayator.

[quote name='wubb']Yeah the pho places around me all seem to be $5-6 just for the base noodle soup, then add $1-2 for the meat. Kind of a rip off.[/quote]Wow, those prices are high!
Although when I went to a "classier" Vietnamese place the prices were comparable, but taste was weak.
I prefer the hole in the wall places, with menus that don't have English at all.
Must be the MSG that makes it taste so good. ;)

[quote name='mr ryles']you strike me as the type of guy that would get a manicure.
[/quote]And pedicures every now and then. When I want to feel pretty.

[quote name='Strell']You should suggest some places for him to go, Gayator.[/QUOTE]

Working in a hardware store my hands are always callused, got some dry skin going on, and always dirt under the nails. I try to keep it clean, but manicures are just too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back