Sheep go to heaven, gŌTTs go to hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='wubb']What a tool:
http://cgi.ebay.com/A-WELL_W0QQitemZ330140287828[/quote]Love his previous purchases... what an odd mix.

Working in a hardware store my hands are always callused, got some dry skin going on, and always dirt under the nails. I try to keep it clean, but manicures are just too far.
They're only $10-12. Go to a hip place and have a nice pretty Asian girl do you right! Might not be manly enough.

[quote name='dallow']Love his previous purchases... what an odd mix.

They're only $10-12. Go to a hip place and have a nice pretty Asian girl do you right! Might not be manly enough.[/QUOTE]

Only if there are happy endings.

HumanSnatcher has the Hardy av I think.

Beaten to the punch! Pretty good for someone who's had avs off for a couple months though, eh?

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']fix'd[/QUOTE]

You. Rat. Bastard. :lol:

Now if this was a hawt chick with hawt bewbz then yeah... I might of bidded on that.

There is something wrong with TFN. Hammers might be needed to fix it.

Especially if said hammers are employed during hammertime.

[quote name='dallow']:twoguns:[/quote]
oh yeah? :boxing::boxing:.. had enough?
...:puke:that's what I think of you dallow, that is what we all think of you.

oh you guys, come on it was just a joke. :D

[quote name='tiredfornow']oh yeah? :boxing::boxing:.. had enough?
...:puke:that's what I think of you dallow, that is what we all think of you.[/QUOTE]

I would have quoted it for truth but you didn't italicize "all". Therefore, I can not approve of this statement.

[quote name='tiredfornow']oh yeah? :boxing::boxing:.. had enough?
...:puke:that's what I think of you dallow, that is what we all think of you.[/quote]:cry: :cry: :cry:
crying-smiley.jpg

smiley_crying.png

crying_smiley.jpg

sad.gif

crying.gif

95px-Smiley_green_alien_cry.svg.png

crying.gif
crying-028.gif

[quote name='Strell']There is something wrong with TFN. Hammers might be needed to fix it.

Especially if said hammers are employed during hammertime.[/QUOTE]

I have some hammers...

[quote name='wubb']:robot: is more what I think of dallow.[/quote]
dallows not a robot, he's got emotion! look at the post above yours, crying like a bitch.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I would have quoted it for truth but you didn't italicize "all". Therefore, I can not approve of this statement.[/quote]

it's cool, not like you're included in the whole anyways. :]

[quote name='Maklershed']Back again OTT. And at home I'll have you know. Now the summer of Maklershed begins, and by summer I mean now until Monday.[/quote]

you bad mamajama, what's in store for your summer? drinking milk straight from the bottle? using your finger instead of the stylus on your dslite?

[quote name='tiredfornow']you bad mamajama, what's in store for your summer? drinking milk straight from the bottle? using your finger instead of the stylus on your dslite?[/quote]

Heck no, I'm gonna practice my bow hunting, computer, and nunchuck skills. Or failing that just do what I always do .. drink like alcohol is going out of style, golf, play horseshoes, and drink some more (and post on CAG of course).

Afternoon picture time TFN?

[quote name='Maklershed']Heck no, I'm gonna practice my bow hunting, computer, and nunchuck skills. Or failing that just do what I always do .. drink like alcohol is going out of style, golf, play horseshoes, and drink some more (and post on CAG of course).

Afternoon picture time TFN?[/quote]
she's coming over in a bit, I'll try to snap something, should I bother if they aren't teh newdz? :D

[quote name='dallow']If anyone on this board likes me, it's gotta be the ridiculous Pancake Rabbit.[/quote]

I bet that wild man reads all kinds of crazy historical fiction for the summer of Makler. Keeping it historically accurate up in this mug, ya here!

[quote name='Maklershed']Back again OTT. And at home I'll have you know. Now the summer of Maklershed begins, and by summer I mean now until Monday.[/quote]

Guess I got a summer of Maklershed goin' down now too.

[quote name='tiredfornow']she's coming over in a bit, I'll try to snap something, should I bother if they aren't teh newdz? :D[/quote]

Dont matter to me .. she's plenty hot even with clothes on.

Speaking of hot, this is my first experience in a long ass time with daytime tv and I have Rachel Ray's show on in the background (my dvred of the Simpsons just went off, I swear) and damn is Rachel Ray looking fine. Anyone that marries her is one lucky bastard .. she's rich, can cook like a pro, and is hot as balls.

[quote name='Maklershed']Dont matter to me .. she's plenty hot even with clothes on.

Speaking of hot, this is my first experience in a long ass time with daytime tv and I have Rachel Ray's show on in the background (my dvred of the Simpsons just went off, I swear) and damn is Rachel Ray looking fine. Anyone that marries her is one lucky bastard .. she's rich, can cook like a pro, and is hot as balls.[/quote]
:shame:no afternoon picture delight for you sir.

edit: strell that is a pimpin' microwave, my microwave is so plain. :(

[quote name='Trakan']Guess I got a summer of Maklershed goin' down now too.[/quote]That sounds wrong on more than one level. :shock:

[quote name='Maklershed']Dont matter to me .. she's plenty hot even with clothes on.

Speaking of hot, this is my first experience in a long ass time with daytime tv and I have Rachel Ray's show on in the background (my dvred of the Simpsons just went off, I swear) and damn is Rachel Ray looking fine. Anyone that marries her is one lucky bastard .. she's rich, can cook like a pro, and is hot as balls.[/quote] And when did you hit your head and pass out? :whistle2:s She's not all that, IMHO.

[quote name='Strell']As posted before, I have Rachel Ray working in my kitchen right now:

[/quote]Hello 1980's.

Confederacy of Dunces is a great book (and you already know I loved Gates of Fire)

And Rachel Ray is already married.

[quote name='dallow']Yes.
No.
Heck no.[/quote]

Would an hd-dvd (360) or blu-ray dvd (ps3) on a 1080i Sony Bravia look as good as broadcast high definition? Specificially like the Discovery Theater channel or INHD channel.

Malkershed, this is something I'd believe more capable of upscaling to 1080P:

http://www.oppodigital.com/dv981hd/index.html

I think a 360 or PS3 would do a better deal that the Phillips DVD player you posted.

[quote name='Maklershed']Would an hd-dvd (360) or blu-ray dvd (ps3) on a 1080i Sony Bravia look as good as broadcast high definition? Specificially like the Discovery Theater channel or INHD channel.[/quote]
No. You're upscaling 480p material to 540p, interlaced up to 1080i. It won't be good as source material recorded in 1080i. Would it look better than regular DVD? Maybe. Depends on the TV and the device doing the upscaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back