*~Shini's List! Ebay auctions online! SMT:Devil Summoner/Psyvariar/LE OST's/Etc..~*

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']:rofl:

That was pretty good man and I had a feeling you were going to do something like that. ;) Yeah I know man you pwned with RPGS, I wont own them all but I will have most of them. I actually do plan on playing all my games eventually, except for the SMT games of course. Also I can play Nocturne since I can play my bros and still have a sealed LE version with OSt!1!. ;) Btw your g/f hasn't had a dictionary yet so how does she know a thesaurus is better?¿? Oh ya I went there.... :lol:[/quote]

haha got you did I!?
Go for it bro - there isn't a lot of RPGs really.......just over a 100+ really. I pretty sure you have most of them down. It's getting those uncommon ones that really bites. But if you're not really particular into getting a sealed copy (like I was) it's not that bad to find nice complete copies. Heck i'm sure you can snag quite a bit (& save a few $$) during EB/GS B2G1 Free. I actually found a used Okami in one of the EB's I went.... to bad I already have one pending in... but I still hid it haha so I may get that one as well.....

as for dictionaries....bro - I have a 'plethora' of dictionaries - ranging from french/japanese/filipino language ones - to medical/medicine/clinical ones (remember I'm a biomedical major haha)
I stated thesaures - since someone like me needs ALL of these different types of dictionaries... but will only own one thesaurus.

Quality > quantity ;) haha....
oh yea I went there.... just like how degrassi goes there (if you know what i mean haha)

[quote name='its_hey_ma']7900 GT CO Superclocked [Owned for one year] - Ask for details

I sent you a PM about this, never heard back...
[/quote]

Sorry about that, I'll be PM'ing you shortly

[quote name='guynextshore']haha got you did I!?
Go for it bro - there isn't a lot of RPGs really.......just over a 100+ really. I pretty sure you have most of them down. It's getting those uncommon ones that really bites. But if you're not really particular into getting a sealed copy (like I was) it's not that bad to find nice complete copies. Heck i'm sure you can snag quite a bit (& save a few $$) during EB/GS B2G1 Free. I actually found a used Okami in one of the EB's I went.... to bad I already have one pending in... but I still hid it haha so I may get that one as well.....

as for dictionaries....bro - I have a 'plethora' of dictionaries - ranging from french/japanese/filipino language ones - to medical/medicine/clinical ones (remember I'm a biomedical major haha)
I stated thesaures - since someone like me needs ALL of these different types of dictionaries... but will only own one thesaurus.

Quality > quantity ;) haha....
oh yea I went there.... just like how degrassi goes there (if you know what i mean haha)[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Alright you win but only because my hp is low. ;) Ha ha Doesn't Degrassi always go there though? They always have some shit happen that surprises you.

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']:rofl:

Alright you win but only because my hp is low. ;) Ha ha Doesn't Degrassi always go there though? They always have some shit happen that surprises you.[/quote]

cast cure foo!!! haha ;).
I don't actually watch degrassi - I just know they go there haha.

I actually ended up counting my games lol

I have 16 PC games, 19 PSP games, 16 DS games (and 2 pending in), 12 GBA games, 4 Sega Saturn Games (Dragon Force, Magic Knight Rayeart, Iron Storm, Bust a Move 2), 21 Gamecube games, 20 DC games, 3 PS3 games, 54 PS2 games, 12 PSX games, and 13 xbox games.

So I have 190 games, and I've played all except for about 20 of them.

Guess I underestimated my collection ^^''

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I actually ended up counting my games lol

I have 16 PC games, 19 PSP games, 16 DS games (and 2 pending in), 12 GBA games, 4 Sega Saturn Games (Dragon Force, Magic Knight Rayeart, Iron Storm, Bust a Move 2), 21 Gamecube games, 20 DC games, 3 PS3 games, 54 PS2 games, 12 PSX games, and 13 xbox games.

So I have 190 games, and I've played all except for about 20 of them.

Guess I underestimated my collection ^^''[/quote]

Geeze ... quality over quantity huh?!!... haha.
Nice SS games!
I'll give an exact count of my games when I get home.

[quote name='guynextshore']Geeze ... quality over quantity huh?!!... haha.
Nice SS games!
I'll give an exact count of my games when I get home.[/quote]

Ah, I forgot my imported SS games - 12

Although it sounds high, the quality of the games is great enough to last me the rest of my life :p

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Ha ha evil runs deep in this one. ;)[/quote]
Nooooooooo

I am good! really I am! >.>''

*Looks at Devil May cry and SMT: DDS collection*....dammit

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Nooooooooo

I am good! really I am! >.>''

*Looks at Devil May cry and SMT: DDS collection*....dammit[/quote]

NOOO!!!...
come back to light side!

fear leads to anger,
anger leads to hate
hate leads to the dark side.....

[quote name='guynextshore']NOOO!!!...
come back to light side!

fear leads to anger,
anger leads to hate
hate leads to the dark side.....[/quote]

:O

guynext-obi shori-nobi? Is that you?

Light Side bump O:)

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Ha ha light side bump... :lol:[/quote]

Yes, I am good :D

Anyways, I took a bunch of pics of most of my collection, I'll be uploading them later on at my place.

Btw, I got 5 new games in, bought two from the GS/EB sale (FFXII CE and VP2, no trades there Guy!).

Soooo my total is 195.

I imagine somewhere down the line I'll do what Foundation did and sell them all off, oooooorrr...keep em for my future kids to play with :)

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Yes, I am good :D

Anyways, I took a bunch of pics of most of my collection, I'll be uploading them later on at my place.

Btw, I got 5 new games in, bought two from the GS/EB sale (FFXII CE and VP2, no trades there Guy!).

Soooo my total is 195.

I imagine somewhere down the line I'll do what Foundation did and sell them all off, oooooorrr...keep em for my future kids to play with :)[/QUOTE]

Same here actually, although I prefer to keep them for my kids to enjoy the games I use to when I am older.

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Same here actually, although I prefer to keep them for my kids to enjoy the games I use to when I am older.[/quote]

It's kind of a drag though...getting older.

I'm uploading my collection pics, although they weren't in the greatest shelf to display a collection, and I don't keep them at my place >.>, otherwise other people would destroy them...

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Yes, I am good :D

Soooo my total is 195.

I imagine somewhere down the line I'll do what Foundation did and sell them all off, oooooorrr...keep em for my future kids to play with :)[/quote]

haha oh yea?!!
I'll show you what I got at my Eb/Gs trip yesterday (they saved a lot for me for today ;))
no trades huh?...hehe we'll see about that
I do have that onimusha DoD (brand new/sealed).. you sure you wont trade that VP2?!! haha.

BTW.
I love how that cager - teased me with that KH FM LE HAHA!

[quote name='guynextshore']haha oh yea?!!
I'll show you what I got at my Eb/Gs trip yesterday (they saved a lot for me for today ;))
no trades huh?...hehe we'll see about that
I do have that onimusha DoD (brand new/sealed).. you sure you wont trade that VP2?!! haha.

BTW.
I love how that cager - teased me with that KH FM LE HAHA![/quote]

lol, VP2 is worth more than Onimusha :p

As for the teasing, I know XD!!! He could have just said, hey there! There is a LE for Final Mix if you didn't know. Ooooh but he didn't stop there! Hey there sucker, I have one and you don't, mwaaa haa haa, and I'll never give mine up!

Anyways, that reminded me of some stuff I totally forgot to take pictures of! My DJ Max LE and Prestige sets! Guess I'll hold off on the pic uploads til' I get everything together.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']lol, VP2 is worth more than Onimusha :p

As for the teasing, I know XD!!! He could have just said, hey there! There is a LE for Final Mix if you didn't know. Ooooh but he didn't stop there! Hey there sucker, I have one and you don't, mwaaa haa haa, and I'll never give mine up!

Anyways, that reminded me of some stuff I totally forgot to take pictures of! My DJ Max LE and Prestige sets! Guess I'll hold off on the pic uploads til' I get everything together.[/quote]

haha well I suppose your right... but it shouldn't be worth... THAT much since a new VP2 is only $30 ;).
btw how much was that used?! don't tell me they sold it at that price as well!

And heck yea - I would appreciate the heads up, but the last brag was a slight burn... - Oo here's a nice KH FM LE - but you can't have it..... hahaha!!!

no sweat the the pics bro - just upload when you have the time ;).
I took a couple of shots myself as well... I'll upload them later!

back to EB/GS!!!

[quote name='guynextshore']haha well I suppose your right... but it shouldn't be worth... THAT much since a new VP2 is only $30 ;).
btw how much was that used?! don't tell me they sold it at that price as well!

And heck yea - I would appreciate the heads up, but the last brag was a slight burn... - Oo here's a nice KH FM LE - but you can't have it..... hahaha!!!

no sweat the the pics bro - just upload when you have the time ;).
I took a couple of shots myself as well... I'll upload them later!

back to EB/GS!!![/quote]
Actually, the used one is $5 cheaper. When I went to buy one (they had at least 5 more copies and 6-7 more of the FFXII CE), the cashier said they had just got more in (lucky me) and they also just got one used copy in as well. He said it was 5 bucks cheaper, so looked at it. The case alone already made me pass, but then I checked out the disc which had a couple scratches and I told him I'll just buy a new sealed one. He kept discouraging me and tried to sell me on the used one, but I wasn't buying it and just took the new copy. I then saw the NGS Collector's edition advertised right under my feet, so I decided to ask him about it and the price...bad idea.

He kept me at the counter for a good 3-4 minutes just trying to sell me on it, but I just kept telling him no thanks. I was ready to pick up the FFXII CE I had just bought at the store and show it to him, telling him it'll probably go the same route as these did. I'm not paying $70 for a CE when it just includes an extra DVD. I'll wait a couple months later and pick it up for $30-50(ebay has the best chance of seeing a price drop).

I'm probably gonna go back today and see if they have any other good prices, maybe on Onimusha as well :p

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Actually, the used one is $5 cheaper. When I went to buy one (they had at least 5 more copies and 6-7 more of the FFXII CE), the cashier said they had just got more in (lucky me) and they also just got one used copy in as well. He said it was 5 bucks cheaper, so looked at it. The case alone already made me pass, but then I checked out the disc which had a couple scratches and I told him I'll just buy a new sealed one. He kept discouraging me and tried to sell me on the used one, but I wasn't buying it and just took the new copy. I then saw the NGS Collector's edition advertised right under my feet, so I decided to ask him about it and the price...bad idea.

He kept me at the counter for a good 3-4 minutes just trying to sell me on it, but I just kept telling him no thanks. I was ready to pick up the FFXII CE I had just bought at the store and show it to him, telling him it'll probably go the same route as these did. I'm not paying $70 for a CE when it just includes an extra DVD. I'll wait a couple months later and pick it up for $30-50(ebay has the best chance of seeing a price drop).

I'm probably gonna go back today and see if they have any other good prices, maybe on Onimusha as well :p[/quote]

ooh so only $25?.. nice! that's like the only game i'm looking for haha - & yours had 5-6??!!
As for that GS employee - honestly what part of 'no' doesn't he understand??!! I mean it's only 2 letters right? opposite of yes? I'm pretty sure a 3 year old understands that concept. I seriously hate GS employees trying to sell you game/item/preorder/ whatever - when all you really want is just one thing...
That's why I only go to certain EB/GS stores - but even those at times test my patience.
Anyhow - so ninja gaiden sigma LE $70?!! & it only comes with a bonus DVD?! WTF.... i smell another FFCE hahaha.
I think I'll just put my money in that Assassin's Creed LE - at least they have a figurine.
Man when will US game companies sell LE like japanese? I'm not paying extra for some 'bonus dvd.'
Heck FF X international came with a bonus dvd & that wasn't even limited edition LOL!

oh btw... i'm reconsidering that Y's - is that an import game? (haha darn you an your imports - look what you got me hooked into?!!!)

[quote name='guynextshore']ooh so only $25?.. nice! that's like the only game i'm looking for haha - & yours had 5-6??!!
As for that GS employee - honestly what part of 'no' doesn't he understand??!! I mean it's only 2 letters right? opposite of yes? I'm pretty sure a 3 year old understands that concept. I seriously hate GS employees trying to sell you game/item/preorder/ whatever - when all you really want is just one thing...
That's why I only go to certain EB/GS stores - but even those at times test my patience.
Anyhow - so ninja gaiden sigma LE $70?!! & it only comes with a bonus DVD?! WTF.... i smell another FFCE hahaha.
I think I'll just put my money in that Assassin's Creed LE - at least they have a figurine.
Man when will US game companies sell LE like japanese? I'm not paying extra for some 'bonus dvd.'
Heck FF X international came with a bonus dvd & that wasn't even limited edition LOL!

oh btw... i'm reconsidering that Y's - is that an import game? (haha darn you an your imports - look what you got me hooked into?!!!)[/quote]

Yea, they had just gotten more copies in. They didn't even have a display copy up yet, but I just decided to ask.
I'm gonna drop by again and see if they have some other games they didn't have up for display, I'm really looking for a good price on KOF 2006 to replace my KOF MI2 import (Same game, different name).

Mwaaa haa haa, welcome to the Dark Side!

My YS is a first print, in a cool blue jewel case :D. Comes w/ a special Music CD of 6 tracks of alternate music and the rest are drama tracks where they just talk

Yea, Assasin's Creed sounds like it's gonna be a great game. I don't mine figurines, it was going to be $70 right?

[quote name='guynextshore']ooh so only $25?.. nice! that's like the only game i'm looking for haha - & yours had 5-6??!!

oh btw... i'm reconsidering that Y's - is that an import game? (haha darn you an your imports - look what you got me hooked into?!!!)[/QUOTE]

Actually since I love NG I'll probably get it regardless of the extras, just because it's one of my favorite action games of all time. I usually only get CE/LE if they are games I really like, or if the extras just can't be passed up. So far for me on LE/CE is:

NGS
AC
MGS4 (If they have one)
DMC4 (If they have one)

I want the GTA4 CE one but not for $90.... That is almost as bad the Halo 3 one for $100. fuck that.... Also awesome you guy's are scoring on GS B2G1F. I don't go there anymore though because I refuse to support them no matter how good their deal is.

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Actually since I love NG I'll probably get it regardless of the extras, just because it's one of my favorite action games of all time. I usually only get CE/LE if they are games I really like, or if the extras just can't be passed up. So far for me on LE/CE is:

NGS
AC
MGS4 (If they have one)
DMC4 (If they have one)

I want the GTA4 CE one but not for $90.... That is almost as bad the Halo 3 one for $100. fuck that.... Also awesome you guy's are scoring on GS B2G1F. I don't go there anymore though because I refuse to support them no matter how good their deal is.[/quote]
I'm curious, are any of these PS3 exclusive anymore other than NGS?

Bump!

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I'm curious, are any of these PS3 exclusive anymore other than NGS?

Bump![/QUOTE]

Ha ha, actually for now I think MGS4 and Ninja Gaiden Sigma are the only two exclusive for PS3. For now anyway as I feel MGS4 going to X360 and possibly if NGS doesn't sell well that too. :cold:

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Ha ha, actually for now I think MGS4 and Ninja Gaiden Sigma are the only two exclusive for PS3. For now anyway as I feel MGS4 going to X360 and possibly if NGS doesn't sell well that too. :cold:[/quote]

Awww snap crackle pop :/

Well NGS should do well seeing as how small the PS3 library is and that it is such a bad ass game already :D

Bump!

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Ha ha, actually for now I think MGS4 and Ninja Gaiden Sigma are the only two exclusive for PS3. For now anyway as I feel MGS4 going to X360 and possibly if NGS doesn't sell well that too. :cold:[/quote]

Man... if MGS 4 & NGS falls from sony... WTH did I let go of my 360??! haha
Sony - what are you thinking?! The ps2 is the king of the gaming variety library.... don't let that go to waste.

Shini - where's your uncle's list??!!!!!:drool:

[quote name='guynextshore']Man... if MGS 4 & NGS falls from sony... WTH did I let go of my 360??! haha
Sony - what are you thinking?! The ps2 is the king of the gaming variety library.... don't let that go to waste.

Shini - where's your uncle's list??!!!!!:drool:[/quote]

Just cuz I said he has more stuff doesn't mean I'm gonna put it all up now :eek:

*pushes guy away from TL window* O_O

Haha j/k

BumP!

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Just cuz I said he has more stuff doesn't mean I'm gonna put it all up now :eek:

*pushes guy away from TL window* O_O

Haha j/k

BumP![/quote]

what what??! no post! oh I see I see, pm me the list *hush hush* gotcha ;) haha.

J/k. BUMP - well lmk what new items you'd like to trade for when you can.
Bumpity!

yes thread convos are of the ch-ch-ch-ch-chainnnnN!!

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Soon Enough...soon enough[/quote]

I think you should pm me, silent, & rawis first once you get more stuff... ;). yea yea? hehe! bump!

[quote name='guynextshore']I think you should pm me, silent, & rawis first once you get more stuff... ;). yea yea? hehe! bump![/QUOTE]

Yeah that sounds like a good plan inf, let us get first grabs? ;) Btw bro placed the stuff you wanted on hold for you. Maybe now I wont be getting 6 Pms for the same games you want lol.

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Yeah that sounds like a good plan inf, let us get first grabs? ;) Btw bro placed the stuff you wanted on hold for you. Maybe now I wont be getting 6 Pms for the same games you want lol.[/quote]
Haha thanks man, I'mma PM you back right quick

I might let you guys in on my personal collection as well if I see something to my liking on your lists :p

Pics of my feeble collection are coming up in a couple minutes, juuuust uploading

Ok, here are pics of my collection.

Once I actually get a shelf where they can be displayed well, I'll be happy. I don't like cramming them all together, but I have no other alternative right now. There are 2 layers to the collection on each section :eek:

Some DVD's I'm getting rid of made it into the pics XD, but the anime and FLCL collection were intentional :)

(Hey guy, Tomb Raider II REALLY SPICED UP MY COLLECTION! THANKS! XD)

The Import games to the right of the DDS Box Set are Psyvariar Ultimate special box, Psyvariar Ultimate 2, and the YS Ark Of Napishtim 1st Print. My DC collection is on the left.

Ahhh, my prized LE and collector's items:

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Ok, here are pics of my collection.

Once I actually get a shelf where they can be displayed well, I'll be happy. I don't like cramming them all together, but I have no other alternative right now. There are 2 layers to the collection on each section :eek:

Some DVD's I'm getting rid of made it into the pics XD, but the anime and FLCL collection were intentional :)

The Import games to the right of the DDS Box Set are Psyvariar Ultimate special box, Psyvariar Ultimate 2, and the YS Ark Of Napishtim 1st Print. My DC collection is on the left.

[/QUOTE]

:applause: fucking nice dude seriously you have nice collection, and I see why you need those RE games as well. ;) Love the LE stuff as well my friend once you get a bigger shelf that will help a lot. Mine isn't big enough either so whenever I take pics of mine I am just going to have them all over the floor lol. Great collection man! :D

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Ok, here are pics of my collection.

[/quote]

:rofl: @ my Tomb Raider II out of now where!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA!

Either way bro -:applause: SWEET SWEET COLLECTION! :drool: @ the DJ MAX Portable LE'S = Prestige Edition??! AHHHHh :drool: I want!!!

Hey Shini - what's the FFVIII item on the second to the last pic? & that black box to the right of it?!

[quote name='guynextshore']:rofl: @ my Tomb Raider II out of now where!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA!

Either way bro -:applause: SWEET SWEET COLLECTION! :drool: @ the DJ MAX Portable LE'S = Prestige Edition??! AHHHHh :drool: I want!!!

Hey Shini - what's the FFVIII item on the second to the last pic? & that black box to the right of it?![/quote]

the FFVIII item is the LE OST book and the black box is the Resident Evil/Biohazard LE Sound Chronicle box (OST's for all the RE's).

[quote name='Inf^Shini']the FFVIII item is the LE OST book and the black box is the Resident Evil/Biohazard LE Sound Chronicle box (OST's for all the RE's).[/quote]

Ahhh nicee..
I see now why you want silents RE collection ;) lol
I'm definately feeling your NIS LE collection - I love big boxes. Why Couldn't we get those in the US??

Oh - are there 2 different kinds of DJ MAX - since yours has the black sleeve (I suppose that's because it's the prestige collection huh).
I'm actually surprise that I didn't see any FF/KH imports - international & final mix edition. I suppose you're more of a Nis/atlus fan than SE ;).

& that's a new VP2 - i thought you bought the used one?! - you did the case switch didn't you ;) haha.

Well as soon as my cellular bio final is done tomorrow, I'll take & upload some pics of my FEEBLE collection compare to yours.. haha.

[quote name='guynextshore']Ahhh nicee..
I see now why you want silents RE collection ;) lol
I'm definately feeling your NIS LE collection - I love big boxes. Why Couldn't we get those in the US??

Oh - are there 2 different kinds of DJ MAX - since yours has the black sleeve (I suppose that's because it's the prestige collection huh).
I'm actually surprise that I didn't see any FF/KH imports - international & final mix edition. I suppose you're more of a Nis/atlus fan than SE ;).

& that's a new VP2 - i thought you bought the used one?! - you did the case switch didn't you ;) haha.

Well as soon as my cellular bio final is done tomorrow, I'll take & upload some pics of my FEEBLE collection compare to yours.. haha.[/QUOTE]

His collection is awesome he has a lot more LE/rare stuff then I do. However I don't import stuff so that is the main reason I don't have that much rare/LE stuff. I guess you'll just have to be impressed but the quantity of my stuff ha ha. ;)

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']His collection is awesome he has a lot more LE/rare stuff then I do. However I don't import stuff so that is the main reason I don't have that much rare/LE stuff. I guess you'll just have to be impressed but the quantity of my stuff ha ha. ;)[/quote]

I know bro! i wish I would have jumped on this import stuff earlier- for some reason I liked all the extra items you'd get from Japan Companies....
even if the game would come state side - I'll pull off a 'shini' move & just sell the game & keep all the goodies hahaha ;).

haha no worries bro - I'm sure you'll BLOW us away by the quantity you have...Plus the fact you have a combination of brand new/sealed games as well as rare ones - you really not missing out on the QUALITY either ;).

[quote name='guynextshore']I know bro! i wish I would have jumped on this import stuff earlier- for some reason I liked all the extra items you'd get from Japan Companies....
even if the game would come state side - I'll pull off a 'shini' move & just sell the game & keep all the goodies hahaha ;).

haha no worries bro - I'm sure you'll BLOW us away by the quantity you have...Plus the fact you have a combination of brand new/sealed games as well as rare ones - you really not missing out on the QUALITY either ;).[/QUOTE]

Yeah Inf is famous for that move, I don't blame him either very smart it is. ;)

[quote name='RawisJericho']Nice collection you got there :)[/QUOTE]

Agreed I'm making a list of what I want ha ha j/k... or are I? :shock:

Haha, thanks you guys. Actually I used to have more, but I had to sell some stuff off b/c I was in a hole bout a year ago.

Anyways, I have a favor to ask. If anyone can deliver on it, you probably could get dibs on some of my collection + possibly some $$$ in return.

I want to get this: http://www.pokemoncenter.com/invt/4892

It's all about the DS >.> It's friggin' black, and I want black....with ART! *_*

It's poketastic! lmao, but seriously, if anyone can net me this bundle, I will be GRATEFUL. I'd buy it, but I'll be damned if I spend more than I have XD

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Haha, thanks you guys. Actually I used to have more, but I had to sell some stuff off b/c I was in a hole bout a year ago.

Anyways, I have a favor to ask. If anyone can deliver on it, you probably could get dibs on some of my collection + possibly some $$$ in return.

I want to get this: http://www.pokemoncenter.com/invt/4892

It's all about the DS >.> It's friggin' black, and I want black....with ART! *_*

It's poketastic! lmao, but seriously, if anyone can net me this bundle, I will be GRATEFUL. I'd buy it, but I'll be damned if I spend more than I have XD[/quote]

You had more??!! wow - you really did had a lot bro..
Funny thing is that
I just found my OLD game collection list - I post it on my thread later tonight..... all if not most of those games are all gone now..:cry: .

LOL so you want the Poke bundle??!

okay if I get that ... can I call dibs on your DJ Max Prestigous Edition & Dj max 2 LE black (sealed) ;)!!!!

bread's done
Back