Shipments have commenced! Check the OP for tracking information.

[quote name='battousai11']shoot, missed the end.

congrats to the winners, speedracer, any chance i could get the genesis off you? :p[/QUOTE]
Sorry man. She's going in a closet until my daughter is done playing Atari and NES. :D

teknikalei, you change your mind about that SNES, let me know. I'd be willing to put some money on it. I totally missed that you bid on it.

Hey, I think you missed my bid on Watchmen which was the last bid before closing the sale! No big deal, but just thought I would point it out quick!

[quote name='teknikalei']Just paid - thanks.

On a related note, I hate Paypal. Grrrr.[/QUOTE]
Ditto. Damn them for charging me $2 for using my credit card!

Ouch, that is horrible :( I hope all is well for you and his family, and you'll find that about 99.9999% of us are completely understanding that life comes before lowballs, and I just wish all the best. I'm sorry to hear that...

Okay, so I'm back in town. Thankfully my wife packed most of the items up, so I can get the majority out today. I've only got about 7 or 8 more to pack and they should go out tomorrow. Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding. I know I bit off more than I could chew here(it'll NEVER happen again, I can promise that) but I'll make it up and get this stuff gone!

Like I said, life before lowball. You can't help what happened and you should be focused more on taking a few days to get back on track, but it really says something about you that you are wanting to get the stuff out so quickly after the tragedy.

Sorry it took me so long to let you know I got everything. The games are great, and SFA3 is freakin' sweet with an arcade stick...too bad I'M the one who's rusty as hell. Thanks again, man!

bread's done
Back