Shipments have commenced! Check the OP for tracking information.

Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter-100% complete, mint - $6

Gundam Side Story 0079-100% complete, mint - $4
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood-Aqueduct & Trajan Market maps(exclusive to Collector’s Edition) - $2
Castlevania Lord of Shadows-Symphony of the Night game - $5
Street Fighter Alpha 3-100% complete, mint - $3

Oh, just a heads up but you can go to EA's support site and use the live chat option to get someone to check if those Mass Effect codes are unused.

Genma Onimusha-sealed! $1

Outlaw Golf/Seablade double pack-100% complete, mint $1

Crazy Taxi 2-100% complete, Blockbuster label on disc $2

Draconus Cult of the Wyrm-no manual, mint $1

Dinosaurs For Hire-100% complete, manual is a little ratty $1

Talespin-no manual, pricing sticker on case $1

Thunderforce II-100% complete, mint $2

Friday the 13th-cartridge only, mint $1

Kirby’s Adventure-100% complete, very good condition, box shows some wear $5

Monopoly-cartridge only, mint $1

Paperboy-cartridge only, mint $1

Superman-cartridge only, mint $1

X-Men-cartridge only, mint $1

PowerMac G4 tower circa 2002ish-what you see is what you get, boots up just fine, I know NOTHING of the specs, so please don’t ask. If there are specific questions, I can try to answer them to the best of my ability, but I don’t know anything else about the computer aside from the fact that it was my family’s work computer for compiling and creating catalogs, so it was top specs for 2002 specs. $10

Transformers Season One-4 Disc first pressing in silver/chrome digipack with collectible animation cells-100% complete, mint $1

Transformers:Beast Machines Complete Series-100% complete, mint$3

Wolverine and the X-Men Volume 1 Heroes Return Trilogy-100% complete, mint, with slipcover $1

Wolverine and the X-Men Volume 3 Beginning of the End-100% complete, mint, with slipcover $1

Wolverine and the X-Men Volume 4 Fate of the Future-100% complete, mint, with lenticular slipcover $1

Wolverine and the X-Men Volume 5 Revelation-100% complete, mint, with slipcover $1

Batman Begins 2 Disc Limited Editon with comic book-100% complete, mint - $1

The Dark Knight 3 Disc Target Batmask Exclusive-100% complete, mint $2

Wolverine and the X-Men Volume 1 Heroes Return Trilogy-100% complete, mint, with slipcover - $1

Wolverine and the X-Men Volume 3 Beginning of the End-100% complete, mint, with slipcover - $1

Wolverine and the X-Men Volume 4 Fate of the Future-100% complete, mint, with lenticular slipcover - $1

Wolverine and the X-Men Volume 5 Revelation-100% complete, mint, with slipcover - $1

X-Men 1.5-100% complete, mint - $1

X-Men The Last Stand Target Exclusive in Collector’s tin with cards and reprint of Giant Size X-Men 1-100% complete, mint - $1

X-Men Origins Wolverine 2 Disc Edition-100% complete, mint - $1

Zombieland 2 Disc Best Buy Exclusive Nut Up or Shut Up Edition-100% complete, mint$ $2

12 Monkeys Special Edition-100% complete, mint, with gold case - $1

Catch Me If You Can 2 Disc Edition-100% complete, mint - $1

Reservoir Dogs 15th Anniversary Edition-100% complete, mint, in metal gas can case - $1

Dreamcast stuff:
Dead or Alive 2-100% complete, mint $3 speedracer
Soul Calibur-100% complete, mint $4 speedracer
Street Fighter Alpha 3-100% complete, mint $4 speedracer
Time Stalkers-100% complete, mint $3 speedracer

Genesis:
Mortal Kombat-100% complete, mint $2 speedracer

SNES:
Super Metroid-mint, with manual, no box $6 speedracer

NES:
Complete system with all cable, 2 controllers(one is new), in working order $21 speedracer
Battletoads-cartridge only, mint $5 speedracer
Kirby’s Adventure-100% complete, very good condition, box shows some wear $7 speedracer
Super Mario Bros 3-cartridge only, mint $3 speedracer
Tetris-cartridge only, mint $4 speedracer

Guides:
Fallout 3 with poster and Gamestop exclusive Quick Reference Card-minor shelf wear $3 speedracer

Fantastic Four The Complete Animated Series-100% complete, mint - $1
Planet Hulk 2 Disc Edition-100% complete, mint, with slipcover - $1
Superman/Batman:public Enemies 2 Disc Best Buy Exclusive Edition - $1
The Hills Have Eyes Unrated(remake) -100% complete, mint - $1
Near Dark 2 Disc Anchor Bay Limited Release-100% complete, mint - $1
Alien Vs. Predator 2 Disc Fox Collector’s Edition- $1
Alien Vs. Predator Requiem 2 Disc Edition-100% complete, mint - $1

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Bioshock Limited Edition- $30
Mass Effect 2 Collector’s Edition- $20
Fallout 3 Limited Edition-$20
Bioshock 2 Limited Edition-$20
Dead Space 2 Collector’s Edition-$20
The Orange Box- $10
The Art of Mass Effect hardcover art book-$10

I like round numbers. :D[/QUOTE]
was your bid intended for the game or guid? just wanted to mention it in case you thought it was the game.

The Art of Mass Effect hardcover art book-$15 Freemason

Last edited by a moderator:
Pioneer VSX-504S Home Theater receiver- $1

So glad I saw this lowball, maybe I can finally replace my old Sansui two channel receiver if I win. :p

[quote name='Freemason']you realize that you can buy a new sealed ME2 LE Guide for like $10 right? just wanted to mention it in case you thought it was the game.

The Art of Mass Effect hardcover art book-$15 Freemason[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you're trying to help, but that is a HUGE mistake in lowball sales, and I figured you would know... It's like somebody coming into your sale and telling a bidder that they can go and get an item somewhere else cheaper. If you're gonna even do it at all, keep it to PMs out of respect for the lowball host.

[quote name='Vulgarism']I'm sure you're trying to help, but that is a HUGE mistake in lowball sales, and I figured you would know... It's like somebody coming into your sale and telling a bidder that they can go and get an item somewhere else cheaper. If you're gonna even do it at all, keep it to PMs out of respect for the lowball host.[/QUOTE]

Yeah.....thanks for pointing that out. It's not like the guide is listed ANYWHERE near the games. It's only about 200 lines down. Oh well.

Zombieland 2 Disc Best Buy Exclusive Nut Up or Shut Up Edition-100% complete, mint $5

Wolverine and the X-Men Volume 3 Beginning of the End-100% complete, mint, with slipcover $2

Wolverine and the X-Men Volume 4 Fate of the Future-100% complete, mint, with lenticular slipcover $2

Wolverine and the X-Men Volume 5 Revelation-100% complete, mint, with slipcover $2

well in his bid he listed it as "Mass Effect 2 Collector’s Edition- $20" as a fellow CAG and a previous host of one, i would not want my bidders buying something they did not want to drop that much on or were under the impression it was something else. I edited my post to simply make reference to the bid, i meant no harm just trying to look out for both parties. When openly chastising someone for a simple error, perhaps a PM would be fine there as well.

[quote name='thecoryjihad']Kids! Kids! Stop fighting or I'm turning this car around and we're going right home![/QUOTE]

Yes sir, I was just trying to make sure that anybody who wanted to say "Well hot shit! You know you can get 'said item' on Amazon for 28% cheaper?!" would know that it's just an unspoken rule of courtesy.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Yes sir, I was just trying to make sure that anybody who wanted to say "Well hot shit! You know you can get 'said item' on Amazon for 28% cheaper?!" would know that it's just an unspoken rule of courtesy.[/QUOTE]

yes because that is exactly the context to which i was using it, :roll: change your quote above to get rid of it and lets move on lowballing.

Pioneer VSX-504S Home Theater receiver, 340W, 5.1 surround sound, can accept 5 components-comes with remote, replaced a looooooong time ago but still kicks incredibly clear audio $2

1 month Xbox Live trial - $2
Dreamcast - Complete working system with all cables, 2 controllers and 1 VMU - $7

Samsung DVD-V9800 DVD/VHS combo unit, 1080p upscaling-has HDMI out, comes with remote and RCA cable, replaced by Blu-Ray payer in my living room, works great!
$5

The Incredible Hulk 3 Disc Target Exclusive Edition with Breaking Wall packaging-100% complete, mint - $1

Transformers 2 Disc Target Exclusive Edition with transforming Optimus Prime Case - $1

A Nightmare on Elm Street Infinifilm 2 Disc Edition-100% complete, mint, with slipcover - $1

Black Hawk Down 3 Disc Director’s Cut-100% complete, mint, in digipak - $1

Kingdom of Heaven 4 Disc Director’s Cut-100% complete, mint, in digipak - $1

Panamax M4300-EX power conditioner, can accept 8 different components, dual banking, has Ethernet and coax inputs as well-replaced by more attractive Panamax unit in my home theater system, has never had a shock sent to it $2

Mass Effect 2-Cerebus Network Pass(exclusive to Collector’s Edition, 99% sure this wasn’t used) $1

Mass Effect 2-Bonus Collector Armor and Assault Rifle((exclusive to Collector’s Edition, 99% sure this wasn’t used)$2

Denon AVR-1906 Home Theater receiver -$16
Pioneer VSX-456 Home Theater receiver -$1
Constantine 2 Disc Limited Editon with comic book -$1
Hulk Vs - $1
The Boondock Saints 2 Disc Unrated Cut -$1

Mass Effect 2-Bonus Collector Armor and Assault Rifle((exclusive to Collector’s Edition, 99% sure this wasn’t used) $3-Freemason

Alright, I have done research and still don't know anything about home theater stuff. So, I'm gonna go ahead and see if I can get any help. I was at a friends house and he had surround sound, and the gaming seemed much more fun. How would I go about getting surround sound for gaming? Do I buy a set of speakers and a receiver? Do I need a subwoofer? Would the Pioneer VSX-504S Home Theater receiver be able to support a newer set of speakers? Thanks for any help ya'll can give me.

bread's done
Back