Shopko $10 Xbox 360 Games

BottleOne87

CAG Veteran
I don't know all of the titles but I got in a bin

Phantasy Star Universe: $10
Viva Pinata (Special Edition): $10

I know there was Tomb Raider Legends, Table Tennis, Ridge Racer 6, and something Battle Roses or something?
Viva Pinata for $10 isn't too bad.
This is Shopko in Wisconsin.

UPDATE!
[quote name='Camwi']Alright guys, here's the new list. I typed up everything I could read in the pictures my girlfriend took, plus I added all the games previously mentioned.

** 360 **
Bionicle Heroes
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII ($2.99)
Blitz: The League
Bomberman: Act Zero
Chromehounds
College Hoops 2K6
Dead Rising :hot:
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires
Enchanted Arms
Eragon
Full Auto 2
The Godfather
The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
MotoGP 06
NBA Street Homecourt
Ninety-Nine Nights
Phantasy Star Universe
Prey
Project Gotham Racing 3
Ridge Racer 6
Rumble Roses XX
Saints Row
Sonic the Hedgehog
Star Trek Legacy
Superman Returns
Table Tennis
Test Drive Unlimited
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '06 ($2.49)
Tomb Raider: Legend
Top Spin 2
Viva Pinata with Bonus DVD Edition :hot:
Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged Volume 1

** XBOX **
50 Cent: Bulletproof
And 1 Streetball
Backyard Wrestling ($2.19)
Beat Down: Fists of Vengeance
Black
Breakdown ($0.99)
Chicago Enforcer ($0.99)
Corvette/Grabbed by the Ghoulies 2-pk ($0.99)
Curious George
Dead or Alive Ultimate ($3.79)
Dino Crisis 3 ($3.79)
Far Cry Instincts Evolution
Final Fight: Streetwise
The Godfather
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Harry Potter: ???
Haunted Mansion ($3.79)
Hitman: Blood Money
Legacy of Kain: Defiance ($2.19)
Mortal Kombat: Shoalin Monks
NBA Ballers: Phenom
NCAA Football '07
NCAA March Madness '06
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Outrun 2 ($2.19)
Scarface: The World Is Yours
Spyro: A Hero's Tail
Street Racing Syndicate ($2.19)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '06
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 ($0.99)
Total Overdose

** PS2 **
24: The Game
The Ant Bully
Burnout 3: Takedown
Dragon Ball Z: Sagas
The Fast and the Furious
God Hand
Indigo Prophecy
Jak II
Just Cause
Justice League Heroes
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure
Neo Contra
ProStroke Golf
Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Ratchet Deadlocked
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Red Ninja
Rise to Honor
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALs
Spy Hunter
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Street Racing Syndicate ($2.19)
Superman Returns
Super Monkey Ball Adventure
Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain
Trivial Pursuit Unhinged
Ultimate Spider-Man
Xiaolin Showdown

** PS3 **
Full Auto 2: Battlelines
Ridge Racer 7
Sonic the Hedgehog
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom

** PSP **
Daxter
Frogger Helmet Chaos
Gangs of London
Gradius Collection
LocoRoco
Mercury Meltdown
Metal Gear Acid 2
Miami Vice: The Game
NBA '07
NBA Live '06
SOCOM: ???
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06
Wipeout Pure

** WII **
The Ant Bully
Barnyard
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

** GCN **
Bomberman Jetters
Donkey Konga 2
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
Fight Night Round 2
Geist
Happy Feet
Mega Man X: Command Mission
Metroid Prime 2
Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble

** DS **
Asphalt: Urban GT 2
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
Elite Beat Agents :hot:
Kirby: Canvas Curse
March of the Penguins (with adorable stuffed toy!) :p
Meteos
Metroid Prime Pinball
Need For Speed: ???
Rainbow Islands Revolution
Trace Memory
Wiffle Ball Advance
The Wild West
Zoo Keeper

** GBA **
Bionicle Heroes
Final Fantasy V :hot:
LarryBoy and the Bad Apple
Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City
Phil of the Future[/quote]

It is YMMV dependant on what is available. I picked up a 360 game for $3 at one, and the other ShopKo 15 minutes away had it at $15. But if you can find a ShopKo, you could save some money.

My closest one closed down a year ago. I always liked to shop there because they usually had crazy sales on different electronic items. Plus I could get just about everything for food that wasn't cold or frozen in their 5 easy isles.

[quote name='ispep']this isnt a deal not everyone has a shopko near them.[/quote]
well its a deal for anyone who has one near them.
thanks OP

[quote name='ispep']this isnt a deal not everyone has a shopko near them.[/quote]It's a pretty good deal. A pretty good REGIONAL deal. Good lookin out though.

What town in WI. and how many copies of Viva Pinata did they have? I work at the Home Depot in Janesville so this could work out for me. And I need to be in Madison on Friday and I seem to recall a ShopKo by the East Town Mall. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='ispep']this isnt a deal not everyone has a shopko near them.[/QUOTE]

Piss off. I see plenty of deals posted on this board for stores that aren't in my city or even in my state sometimes. I don't mind though, knowing that there are plenty of CAGs that can and will get in on those deals.

picked up viva pinata special edition 9.99 a week ago...just posted it in the regional category... (Green bay) they've also got a few xbox games for 2.13 (Dino Wars? and a few sports titles)

[quote name='levi333']Shopko is basically white trash kmart... Yes, the one around here is that bad.

But for $10 i'd buy Viva Pinata![/quote]I thought kmart was the white trash kmart...:lol:

[quote name='levi333']Shopko is basically white trash kmart... Yes, the one around here is that bad.

But for $10 i'd buy Viva Pinata![/QUOTE]

Maybe yours, but we have two Shopkos in our town and both are just fine. The Kmart, on the other hand, would have gone out of business back when there were country-wide closings if it weren't for the nearby university campus.

Hey just letting you know I found the same 9.99 Viva Pinata deal at a Shopko near me... south of Seattle.. So yeah.. lots of shopko's still around especially out here on the west coast :)

[quote name='ispep']this isnt a deal not everyone has a shopko near them.[/quote]

Bro, I'm going to give it to you straight up. I took a look at your other posts and it seems to me like you're on the fast track to get banned. Nobody likes a troll around here so it's probably in your best interest to lurk a little bit more or think through your posts before you hit the submit button.

Just my two cents. Take it or leave it.

[quote name='Camwi']Piss off. I see plenty of deals posted on this board for stores that aren't in my city or even in my state sometimes. I don't mind though, knowing that there are plenty of CAGs that can and will get in on those deals.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, no kidding. 99% of CAG would be gone if people only posted things I used. :p

Wow. Wish there was a Shopko around here.

(PS: Seriously; thanks for posting the deal even though I can't use it. Every little bit helps.)

[quote name='pogipinoy27']what's shopko?[/quote]

I love how whenever someone posts a Shopko deal, this is the main response I see. xD Thanks OP! There's a Shopko in the Olympia, WA area I live at. :)

[quote name='thePhildown']I love how whenever someone posts a Shopko deal, this is the main response I see. [/quote]

+1. Same for Hastings. Neither of which are "regional". Get a clue people.

Go to their website and do a store locator. Realize there are other stores that aren't around you. I get people all the time that don't even know what a store is that we have here in OR, so they act like it doesn't exist.

Just like when I say that's a good deal for me since we don't have sales tax and they have no idea what I'm talking about. I don't like or have never been to the east coast yet I know NH doesn't pay tax either so maybe people should just be more educated.

Post WHATEVER deal you can find here and ignore flamers. I constantly see deals for stores that aren't around me and even ones that are don't have anything that's posted. My Target has never had any of the clearance stuff posted here, it sucks but a lot of people still can use it.

[quote name='thePhildown']I love how whenever someone posts a Shopko deal, this is the main response I see. xD Thanks OP! There's a Shopko in the Olympia, WA area I live at. :)[/quote]

Dont take all of the games man...I'm heading down there also...Maybe this weekend...

You just joined CAG some hours ago; don't act like an authority on forum regulations. Shopko's a multi-state chain, thus this deal doesn't need to be relegated to the regional boards.

when shopko clearances video games, they go way low. i remember about 5 months ago i picked up king kong and 007 russia with love (both xbox) for 4.99. And the a few xbox sports titles for like 2.xx, i dont even like sports games :)

[quote name='cromico']when shopko clearances video games, they go way low. i remember about 5 months ago i picked up king kong and 007 russia with love (both xbox) for 4.99. And the a few xbox sports titles for like 2.xx, i dont even like sports games :)[/QUOTE]

You're right, I found copies of Suzuki Superbikes PS2 for .49 :) . . . I'll use them for the cases I guess . . . Of course nothing beats the GC RE Veronica Codes that were selling for sub-$5 this past summer!!!

OP don't let jerks get you down . . . thanks for posting! I found Table Tennis marked at $19.98 but it rang up at $9.99 . . . so these might be prices for all stores.

Great post for me.

[quote name='cochesecochese']Bro, I'm going to give it to you straight up. I took a look at your other posts and it seems to me like you're on the fast track to get banned. Nobody likes a troll around here so it's probably in your best interest to lurk a little bit more or think through your posts before you hit the submit button.

Just my two cents. Take it or leave it.[/quote]

definitely agreed

yeah, I was there yesterday at the one in Fort Atkinson, WI, and they had some Backyard Wrestling for xbox for $2.49, They also had eyetoy kintentic with eyetoy for $22, I thought about it, but decided against it.

[quote name='ispep']this isnt a deal not everyone has a shopko near them.[/QUOTE]

If a deal falls in the forest, but only some people are close enough to find it, is it still a deal? I would argue, yes.

Went to the Eugene, OR Shopko last night. They had 1 copy left of Tomb Raider XBOX 360 for $9.99, as well as AVATAR for Wii for $9.99. Some others that I don't remember.

I didn't buy anything.

Thanks OP just picked up PSU at shopko in Omaha, tag said $24.99 got a price check showed on sale for $9.99

[quote name='rapsodist']This isn't a deal.[/quote] $12 is good price for it its $15 and more on ebay.com which i usually buy frombut i would rather get it new + low good nice price.

[quote name='ispep']$12 is good price for it its $15 and more on ebay.com which i usually buy frombut i would rather get it new + low good nice price.[/quote]

This isn't a deal. Not everyone has a sucker near them.

[quote name='rapsodist']This isn't a deal. Not everyone has a sucker near them.[/quote]

Lol.
Well, If someone is taking requests,
I would like Enchanted Arms for 360.
Can work a reasonable offer.

Thanks

[quote name='ispep']can someone get me table tennis i will pay $10 + $2 ship[/QUOTE]

Wait...you want someone to buy Table Tennis for $10, and ship it to you for $2. With taxes and transport to the post office it would be a loss for the person shipping.

For someone who has been on CAG for a couple of days you won't make friends with requests like that.

Other titles for 9.99

Wii
Ant Bully

Superman Returns
Eragon
The Godfather
Dead Rising
Bionicle Heroes

I have a ShopKo about 2 minutes drive from my house. I'll go over there right now and see what they have for cheap games, bring the list back here.

bread's done
Back