Shopko $10 Xbox 360 Games

BottleOne87

CAG Veteran
I don't know all of the titles but I got in a bin

Phantasy Star Universe: $10
Viva Pinata (Special Edition): $10

I know there was Tomb Raider Legends, Table Tennis, Ridge Racer 6, and something Battle Roses or something?
Viva Pinata for $10 isn't too bad.
This is Shopko in Wisconsin.

UPDATE!
[quote name='Camwi']Alright guys, here's the new list. I typed up everything I could read in the pictures my girlfriend took, plus I added all the games previously mentioned.

** 360 **
Bionicle Heroes
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII ($2.99)
Blitz: The League
Bomberman: Act Zero
Chromehounds
College Hoops 2K6
Dead Rising :hot:
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires
Enchanted Arms
Eragon
Full Auto 2
The Godfather
The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
MotoGP 06
NBA Street Homecourt
Ninety-Nine Nights
Phantasy Star Universe
Prey
Project Gotham Racing 3
Ridge Racer 6
Rumble Roses XX
Saints Row
Sonic the Hedgehog
Star Trek Legacy
Superman Returns
Table Tennis
Test Drive Unlimited
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '06 ($2.49)
Tomb Raider: Legend
Top Spin 2
Viva Pinata with Bonus DVD Edition :hot:
Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged Volume 1

** XBOX **
50 Cent: Bulletproof
And 1 Streetball
Backyard Wrestling ($2.19)
Beat Down: Fists of Vengeance
Black
Breakdown ($0.99)
Chicago Enforcer ($0.99)
Corvette/Grabbed by the Ghoulies 2-pk ($0.99)
Curious George
Dead or Alive Ultimate ($3.79)
Dino Crisis 3 ($3.79)
Far Cry Instincts Evolution
Final Fight: Streetwise
The Godfather
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Harry Potter: ???
Haunted Mansion ($3.79)
Hitman: Blood Money
Legacy of Kain: Defiance ($2.19)
Mortal Kombat: Shoalin Monks
NBA Ballers: Phenom
NCAA Football '07
NCAA March Madness '06
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Outrun 2 ($2.19)
Scarface: The World Is Yours
Spyro: A Hero's Tail
Street Racing Syndicate ($2.19)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '06
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 ($0.99)
Total Overdose

** PS2 **
24: The Game
The Ant Bully
Burnout 3: Takedown
Dragon Ball Z: Sagas
The Fast and the Furious
God Hand
Indigo Prophecy
Jak II
Just Cause
Justice League Heroes
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure
Neo Contra
ProStroke Golf
Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Ratchet Deadlocked
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Red Ninja
Rise to Honor
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALs
Spy Hunter
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Street Racing Syndicate ($2.19)
Superman Returns
Super Monkey Ball Adventure
Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain
Trivial Pursuit Unhinged
Ultimate Spider-Man
Xiaolin Showdown

** PS3 **
Full Auto 2: Battlelines
Ridge Racer 7
Sonic the Hedgehog
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom

** PSP **
Daxter
Frogger Helmet Chaos
Gangs of London
Gradius Collection
LocoRoco
Mercury Meltdown
Metal Gear Acid 2
Miami Vice: The Game
NBA '07
NBA Live '06
SOCOM: ???
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06
Wipeout Pure

** WII **
The Ant Bully
Barnyard
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

** GCN **
Bomberman Jetters
Donkey Konga 2
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
Fight Night Round 2
Geist
Happy Feet
Mega Man X: Command Mission
Metroid Prime 2
Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble

** DS **
Asphalt: Urban GT 2
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
Elite Beat Agents :hot:
Kirby: Canvas Curse
March of the Penguins (with adorable stuffed toy!) :p
Meteos
Metroid Prime Pinball
Need For Speed: ???
Rainbow Islands Revolution
Trace Memory
Wiffle Ball Advance
The Wild West
Zoo Keeper

** GBA **
Bionicle Heroes
Final Fantasy V :hot:
LarryBoy and the Bad Apple
Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City
Phil of the Future[/quote]

I was at the ShopKo in Madison, WI on Friday near the East Town Mall and was able to get Just Cause. Other than that there wasn't much else, I was pretty disappointed that they didn't have Dead Rising but I knew it was going to be a long shot. So I shot over to the CC near the Home Depot (I work for HD in Janesville ) to see if they had any stuff left over from the $9 sale and nada. The good news is that I was able to get them to price match ShopKo's price for Dead Rising at the Service Desk. The girl that helped me just said that she believed me that it was $10 and gave it to me plus the 10% for meet and beat. She did mention that she used to work for ShopKo and seemed a little bitter about it, so maybe it was just a matter of principal for her.
If anyone in Madison wants to try and pricematch look for a short blonde girl with long hair that she keeps in a ponytail. I think she wears a black Fire Dog pull-over alot of the time. Good Luck!

[quote name='Akuma']The good news is that I was able to get them to price match ShopKo's price for Dead Rising at the Service Desk. The girl that helped me just said that she believed me that it was $10 and gave it to me plus the 10% for meet and beat. [/QUOTE]

Did you go out and buy a lottery ticket afterward?

So, you got CC to pricematch a price based on the fact that you've heard that other people got that price at a store that doesn't appear to have the game in stock anywhere in the entire state?

You should have then told her that Target has GHIII for $25 or that TRU has Rockband for $50 :)

[quote name='Krunks']these games are not going to be $4.99 until 1/20[/quote]
What do you mean? All these $9.99 games will be $4.99 in a week?

[quote name='eau']What do you mean? All these $9.99 games will be $4.99 in a week?[/quote]

yeah, i think that is what some Shopko insiders were telling us, I thought it was today, but I guess it's next week, so I'm going to try and wait it out and then try some of the small town shopkos around me.

[quote name='eau']Do they price adjust? I picked up some of these games yesterday![/quote]

not sure, some people in this thread were talking like they would though, they kept saying "save your reciepts"

I picked up a few titles too, especially those that had just 1 copy left. I asked a few shopko people about price matching if the prices were marked down next week and they said it was no problem, just "save your reciepts". :)

[quote name='rcaido']Got a question about price matching...Do you need to bring the actual game or can you just use the receipt?[/QUOTE]

Just the receipt and it has to be within 14 days.

Just got back from the one in Dixon, IL and Freeport, IL. Dixon didn't have jack squat. Freeport had a few scraps left. Picked up Final Fight: Streetwise and PSU. Was hoping to get Dynasty Warriors 5 but didn't see it. Ah well, next time I wont wait so long to go hunting.

[quote name='W0lfRHart']DualDisorder, dixon has nothing??[/quote]

Yeah I didn't see anything from the lists that have been posted here. Well actually, they had a Dragonball game for GC and something called Virtua Quest I think. It's possible I may overlooked something but Dixon doesn't have much of a selection to begin with.

[quote name='DualDisorder']Yeah I didn't see anything from the lists that have been posted here. Well actually, they had a Dragonball game for GC and something called Virtua Quest I think. It's possible I may overlooked something but Dixon doesn't have much of a selection to begin with.[/quote]

thnx saved me a trip then.

How are ninety-nine nites and the godfather game? There is a shopko near me with those but I was wondering if they were worth 9.99. Thanks in advance!

This is very YMMV. I'm in eastern Iowa and I just went to my Shopko and there was nothing but little kids games, and maybe a couple copies of Scurge Hive DS and some Dragonball Z game on the DS. I kind of figured it would be that way though considering any stores around here, whether it be Target, Best Buy, etc., do very little in terms of clearance deals.

[quote name='greenteeth']How are ninety-nine nites and the godfather game? There is a shopko near me with those but I was wondering if they were worth 9.99. Thanks in advance![/quote]

i picked up both. haven't played N3 yet, but godfather is SO worth it. its kinda like the GTA and Saints row games, open world, different tasks and such.

Hey deletion thanks for the reply. I picked up both games. Also if anyone in Madison, Wi cares the Shopko on Shopko Drive by Copps has plenty of blitz the league, bomberman and bionicle. They also have one copy of the xbox arcade compilation and one psi-ops original xbox for 99 cents left. The Shopko on Southtown Drive had 1 LOTR game, a couple of Just Cause and 1 Superman Returns in the 9.99 bin.

I just picked up from the La Crosse, WI (Mormon Coolee) Shopko:

:ps3: Ridge Racer 7
:ps3: Full Auto 2

They were even on the shelves normally, and marked at $30, but scanned for $10.

Stopped by Fond du lac Shopko over the weekend...and picked up Enchanted Arms 360 that comes with the 48 page graphic novel. There were about 3 left there for all you madison people. its an hour away, so it might be a drive 'specially with the snow.

Ran some errands today and picked up the last copies of both:

Elite Beat Agents
The Godfather (360)

Pretty good deals if you ask me :).

Hit another ShopKo yesterday and got:

Full Auto
Enchanted Arms
Test Drive: Unlimited
Far Cry
Viva Pinata Tin
Phatasy Star Universe

The store still had other titles available and all are marked from $30 to $60 on the shelf which made it pretty easy to pick and choose. The funny thing is that they had a $10 dollar bin at the head of the electronics section with a bunch of random stuff but that is where I found the Enchanted Arms and also saw Battle for Middle Earth but none of the other Xbox 360 titles. Did they not read the entire email of drops or were they just too lazy to scan all the games? I really don't care because it works to our advantage.
By the way I had them scan Burnout:Revenge for 360 and it came up $24.99. Also remember that these games are on "sale" so they technically qualify for pricematching at other retailers. I have already had Dead Rising pricematched at a CC and may try Saint's Row at a Best Buy but they are pretty tough. Good luck and happy hunting to all. Hopefully we can keep the wraps on this until a few days after the drop on the 20th so hoarders do not clean out what little stock there is.

i'm guessing the madison stores were all cleaned out within a day or two of this dropping.

I would re-buy DoA4 and Dead Rising for $10 each, and 99 Nights seems worth a spin at that price too...but it's probably not meant to be.

Hmm.. I drive by ShopKo everyday to work so I'll stop in tomorrow. If there are extra Dead Risings I'll pick some up for you guys.

I normally don't fuck with ShopKo because it's an overpriced Target mostly.

I managed to get the following from the 4 Madison, Wis., Shopko's.
That was the best deal I've come across in a while, and dropped nearly $150. I'm happy with what I came home with.
Might go back to a Shopko or two for a few things if the sale drops down to $5 like others have said, but I figured alot of the titles (especially 360 titles) would be gone before then. Now I'm spoiled! I won't wanna pay more than ten bucks a game from here on in!

Xbox 360
Top Spin 2
Table Tennis
MotoGP '06
King Kong
Tomb Raider Legend
Far Cry Predator
Prey
Phantasy Star Universe
PS2
Jak II
Gran Turismo 4
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
God Hand
Xbox
Grabbed By The Ghoulies/Corvette 2-pack
Legacy Of Kain: Defiance
Psi-Ops
Tony Hawk Underground 2
Breakdown

[quote name='VGMaster75']I managed to get the following from the 4 Madison, Wis., Shopko's.
That was the best deal I've come across in a while, and dropped nearly $150. I'm happy with what I came home with.
Might go back to a Shopko or two for a few things if the sale drops down to $5 like others have said, but I figured alot of the titles (especially 360 titles) would be gone before then. Now I'm spoiled! I won't wanna pay more than ten bucks a game from here on in!

Xbox 360
Top Spin 2
Table Tennis
MotoGP '06
King Kong
Tomb Raider Legend
Far Cry Predator
Prey
Phantasy Star Universe
PS2
Jak II
Gran Turismo 4
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
God Hand
Xbox
Grabbed By The Ghoulies/Corvette 2-pack
Legacy Of Kain: Defiance
Psi-Ops
Tony Hawk Underground 2
Breakdown[/QUOTE]

Nice work. Subsistence was at the South Town store,eh?

by the way, where's the 4th ShopKo? East side, West Side, South Towne Dr. and...?

[quote name='Apossum']Nice work. Subsistence was at the South Town store,eh?

by the way, where's the 4th ShopKo? East side, West Side, South Towne Dr. and...?[/quote]

Its off of highway 30 just after the east washington exit

Also Just got back from the east side shopko.

They still had copies of: All for 360 unless noted

Lord of the rings BFMEII
Superman
PGR3
Dynasty warriors 5
Eragon
Phantasy Star
Chrome hounds
Full auto 2-------PS3
Just Cause
Got the last copy of Top spin 2 for myself:D

i work at the kimberly store, sorry to tell you but several of us there knew of the sale and bought em up early last week.

NO WONDER WHY IT WAS EMPTY!!!

On a side note, I'm amazed we have this many people who shop there. I'm pretty pissed that there were no Saints Row though. Oh yeah and you guys are douchebags for taking them.

i picked up lotr 2 middle age or whatever it is.

I went to the Shopko in Kimberly the first day and they actually had quite a bit. No Dead Rising though. I was planning to go on Sunday, but if they don't have anything left, I'll probably just pass.

[quote name='Krunks']i work at the kimberly store, sorry to tell you but several of us there knew of the sale and bought em up early last week.[/QUOTE]

You could have offered to help him out.....seriously this site more and more is just another fatwallet where people just come to find a deal then snatch up as much as they can.

[quote name='sandrockgundam219']We have like 4 people from the area just on this page. thats insane

little chute represent[/QUOTE]

hell yeah, gotta love the LC

also, we didnt hoard
me and my friend only bought single copies of the game, i didnt mean to make it appear that we had hoarded

i just meant that i bought like 10 games, i didnt buy up multiple copies of anything, there wasnt a like a ton of stuff to get

it should be noted that we work there, thats how we knew, we didnt use the site to find out about the deal

yo Krunks, you gotta let us in on some shopko goodness the next time a markdown happens again. I made a killing in the last week. i love that store!

im all for letting people know about deals like this at shopko, but i have a feeling its a going to be a very rare thing. My hope is somehow with some brains is now in charge of the pricing of games. If you look at the previous ticket prices of the games, you can see how bad the pricing was. Among my favorites were when the 2k6 sports games were more than the 2k7, cuz who doesnt want to walk into shopko and pay $30 for a 2 year old basketball game when they can get the 1 year old one for $25

[quote name='Krunks']im all for letting people know about deals like this at shopko, but i have a feeling its a going to be a very rare thing. My hope is somehow with some brains is now in charge of the pricing of games. If you look at the previous ticket prices of the games, you can see how bad the pricing was. Among my favorites were when the 2k6 sports games were more than the 2k7, cuz who doesnt want to walk into shopko and pay $30 for a 2 year old basketball game when they can get the 1 year old one for $25[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've been shopping there for about a year and I see no rhyme or reason to their pricing. Something like Siren on the PS2 will stay at $40 forever. On the other hand, I've had some amazing finds (like a ton of copies of RE:CVX for the gamecube on $10 clearance at the South Towne store.) Just incredible that that many copies of a sought-after game could stick around long enough to go on clearance.

[quote name='MSI Magus']You could have offered to help him out.....seriously this site more and more is just another fatwallet where people just come to find a deal then snatch up as much as they can.[/QUOTE]

you know, this attitude is incredibly irritating. you make it sound like the guy screwed over CAG because he picked games up for himself before letting the whole world have a stab at the $10 bin. You're not entitled to shit, so just be thankful that people post the deals they post instead of crying "fatwallet!" when someone mentions that they didn't run directly to CAG as soon as they noticed a deal.

[quote name='Apossum']
you know, this attitude is incredibly irritating. you make it sound like the guy screwed over CAG because he picked games up for himself before letting the whole world have a stab at the $10 bin. You're not entitled to shit, so just be thankful that people post the deals they post instead of crying "fatwallet!" when someone mentions that they didn't run directly to CAG as soon as they noticed a deal.[/QUOTE]

I can see both sides on this one. He wasn't very clear about what he bought and what the Kimberly store had.

He said that he and a coworker "bought them up" which makes it sound very much like hoarding. Still there was no reason to jump on the guy without evidence.

I think that most stores had very few titles to begin with . . . I've hit three stores and haven't found that much but an assortment from store to store.

Anyway, its true that Shopko has very strange clearance policies. It seems to me like they sell very few games and really don't know how to handle them.

Does anyone have a Dead Rising for trade? PM me if you do.

shopkos in utah are pretty nasty.. its the low of the low;.. but i'd go in if i knew i could get some cheapo 360 games.. i may check it out on my next excusion

[quote name='urzishra14']shopkos in utah are pretty nasty.. its the low of the low;.. but i'd go in if i knew i could get some cheapo 360 games.. i may check it out on my next excusion[/QUOTE]

I pretty much Cherry picked the Layton and Riverdale stores. I was able to snag Sonic, Full Auto 2, and Ridge Racer 7 for PS3. No stores had Dead Rising that I saw. I don't know about the Sugar House and Ogden stores.

[quote name='Apossum']Nice work. Subsistence was at the South Town store,eh? [/quote]
Yep, how'd you know? Looked like it was the only one in the bin too.
Games I couldn't find but would've picked up include;

Xbox 360
Dead Rising
Ridge Racer 6
Full Auto
Viva Pinata
Blazing Angels
Saints Row (non Platinum Hits edition)
Xbox
Dino Crisis 3
Outrun 2
Goldeneye Rogue
Gamecube
Fight Night Round 2

Did anyone manage to pick any of those up at Madison stores?

[quote name='VGMaster75']Yep, how'd you know? Looked like it was the only one in the bin too.

Xbox 360
Dead Rising
Ridge Racer 6
Full Auto
Viva Pinata
Blazing Angels
Xbox
Dino Crisis 3
Outrun 2
Goldeneye Rogue
Gamecube
Fight Night Round 2

Did anyone manage to pick any of those up at Madison stores?[/quote]

Yep you missed the one copy of full auto at the south town store.
It was in the games that they have stacked next to the register in electronics.
There is a plethera of different games for different systems there but the only thing in there that was part of the sale was a single copy of full auto.

[quote name='VGMaster75']Yep, how'd you know? Looked like it was the only one in the bin too.

Xbox 360
Dead Rising
Ridge Racer 6
Full Auto
Viva Pinata
Blazing Angels
Xbox
Dino Crisis 3
Outrun 2
Goldeneye Rogue
Gamecube
Fight Night Round 2

Did anyone manage to pick any of those up at Madison stores?[/QUOTE]

I remember seeing it there a while ago (it was still $30.)

[quote name='sandrockgundam219']We have like 4 people from the area just on this page. thats insane

little chute represent[/quote]

That is kind of bizarre. I lived in little chute my whole life until a year ago when I moved all the way to combined locks. Fox Valley represent!

Xbox 360
Dead Rising
Ridge Racer 6
Full Auto
Viva Pinata
Blazing Angels
Xbox
Dino Crisis 3
Outrun 2
Goldeneye Rogue
Gamecube
Fight Night Round 2

Did anyone manage to pick any of those up at Madison stores?[/quote]

I hit west madison for dead rising right after this broke.

bread's done
Back