Shopko - Wario Land Shake It! - $14.88

deletion

CAGiversary!
Just saw this today. Shopko's got their "lowest prices of the season sale" going on. Select games (see ad below) are $14.88, but the most notable game on there for me was Warioland Shake It. Also it notes that all 19.99 titles are on sale for 17.88. Selection will probably vary from store to store.

090402_27_hpo52.jpg

Yeah, I forgot ab out that. I think it has status stuff or something though, so its not completely going to waste.

Darn it, someone make some quality platformers and Metroid style games on the current gen platforms already!

Tomba 2 was probably one of the best platformers ever made, but the genre's just...ended...which is stupid for so many reasons. And the hardware we have now...

i printed out a copy of it for the 1 store in western WA, took it to best buy, and bought 7 copies for $14.88 each instead of $49.99. AWESOME DEAL!!!!

i tried walmart but they said i needed the actual ad, so no good, but BB will take anything! HAHA. they didn't even look at the weekly expiration! SUCKERS

Whoa, that's not a normal experience with Best Buy. Typically they call, and quite frequently they won't accept stuff even then. Corporate policy (though they're in trouble for it, since their real policy is exactly the opposite of their claimed policy).

[quote name='Wolfpup']Whoa, that's not a normal experience with Best Buy. Typically they call, and quite frequently they won't accept stuff even then. Corporate policy (though they're in trouble for it, since their real policy is exactly the opposite of their claimed policy).[/quote],

Ditto for me

Tried to price match at BB in Logan, UT. Called and wouldn't match. Got it matched at the BB in SLC, UT. Didn't call a Shopko.

As expected, my BB called and therefore wouldn't match . . . luckily I was able to get one at Walmart. Because it was a $35 difference, a manager was required.

BB price matched to the Ad, with a Shopko just down the block... they didn't call but a manager needed to do it. No issues... amazed it was that low.

I never quite understood the point of Best Buy having to call other stores to make sure a game is in stock, considering under most circumstances you're trying to get a price match because IT IS OUT OF STOCK AT THE OTHER STORE. Of course Best Buy knows this, and they just want to lose as little money as possible.

Unfortunately, it's out of stock at my Shopko, and it's also out of stock at my local Walmart. I guess I can cross my fingers that maybe it'd come back in between now and Saturday, but it's not looking too good right now.

Riverdale store matched it as well also.

[quote name='lugenstien']Tried to price match at BB in Logan, UT. Called and wouldn't match. Got it matched at the BB in SLC, UT. Didn't call a Shopko.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back