Shopper Discounts & Rewards: $10 BUY.com coupon + $10 CB/month and CB at other sites?

Gamer SDP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (98%)
Ok CAG, here's the story.

Last week or so I saw a deal over at SD for a portable hdd at buy.com. I was at checkout and decided not to go through, since I could get these drives on ebay for a bit less whenever. Anyway I noticed this ad mentioning coupons and cash back for buying at buy.com and other sites.

The site is such:
http://www.shopperdiscountsandrewards.com/Home/Default.rails

Has anyone tried this? Also when I signed up, I was sent a $10 coupon code for my next purchase at buy.com! And here's another tidbit, every month, you are able to receive a $10 cash back (form of a check) if you made a purchase at buy.com that month. This can be done each month.

Now CAG, anyone hear of this? Has it the potential of Google Checkout (never abused it just used it once :cry:)? Maybe even an alternative to LIVE CB (only used it twice and waiting for the CB to be pending no mores)!?

I think I have done this about 10 times. You simply get the $10 off, then cancel a week later. You aren't charged anything.

Got it to work with Gamestop a couple times.

gamestop does this as well.. I almost signed back up for it today but did not..

Its worth the 12.00 per month cause it includes Road side service if your car breaks down.... that alone is worth the cash

+ you get a 10 buck rebate check every month if you make a purchase at Gamestop....

Now when i did this back in NOV ....

signed up NOV 30 and sent them an email saying i paid for these items via gamestop just to see if they would send the 10 buck check and they did ... I cancel Dec 29 (cause i really could not afford 12 per month at the time)

So i got 20 bucks free

bread's done
Back