Should I bite on this Craigslist deal?

first off They DONT HAVE NO SCRATCHES! haha. I would be scared to go to some strangers house to buy a game. Never know what will happen.

The seller is Jesus, there's no way they're stolen. You know that guy's associated with those whole 10 commandments thing, right?

[quote name='UnrealZero']or a crazy spanish guy looking for a green card and american blood?[/QUOTE]

No, my scenario is much more realistic.

LOL at the responses here. OP, forget about it. Unless he is willing to meet you in a crowded place, i'd pass on the deal. And yes, they are probably stolen

Who needs $20 that fast? He could probably get close to $50 at BB or GS.....in store credit of course.

i worked at gamestop, trust me people will take money for anything no matter how low. They could trade a few old sports titles in and take 1$.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']The seller is Jesus, there's no way they're stolen. You know that guy's associated with those whole 10 commandments thing, right?[/QUOTE]
I believe that was Moses. :lol:

@ OP: Definitely a buyer beware situation. Might want to notify some people if you do go to pick it up, y'know, so they can tell the cops where you were in case you don't show up for dinner.
I can't say much though, because I'm 99.9% sure the guy I bought my PSP from stole it. Can't argue with the deal I got though ($50 3 years ago for a 2000 with 2GB memory stick)

Nothing wrong with this scenario at all. This guy's not going to rob you on the spot and then murder you AT ALL.
If you're gonna do it, go in with some sort of protection, at the least.

[quote name='Rxanadu']Nothing wrong with this scenario at all. This guy's not going to rob you on the spot and then murder you AT ALL.
If you're gonna do it, go in with some sort of protection, at the least.[/QUOTE]

Like rubbers, because he's gonna get buttraped?

Don't know what your laws are there but thats one of the few good things about Vermont, I'd bring some of my heat along :) . I would bring a friend or two along just incase or ask him to meet somewhere public near by

I would go, just remember to take some kind of protection (but killing a man named Jesus seems like it would be hard)

It's more weird when they come over to your house. Sold a Wii and NFS Hot Pursuit on CL.

Meet in a public place if your scared. Then follow him home so you can burn his house down if it doesn't work.

In Joliet, it might not be safe to meet in public. Especially carrying anything valuable. Might get shot.

[quote name='Rxanadu']Nothing wrong with this scenario at all. This guy's not going to rob you on the spot and then murder you AT ALL.
If you're gonna do it, go in with some sort of protection, at the least.[/QUOTE]
Bring your piece with you. I always do. ;)

It's obvious to me this person is just a lazy Jehovah's Witness. Instead of coming to you, they lure you in with promises of cheap games, then when you "ask for Jesus," that's when they spring their trap. "Oh? You want Jesus, do you?" Oh boy, this is bad news. Avoid at all costs.

I would say meet him at a store near his house.
there is always something a few blocks from your house be it a drug store or in this case a bodega.

they might be stolen yes, but that is a damn good price just play it smart

[quote name='chimpian']I would say meet him at a store near his house.
there is always something a few blocks from your house be it a drug store or in this case a bodega.

they might be stolen yes, but that is a damn good price just play it smart[/QUOTE]

This. I went to high school in Joliet, it probably is stolen, but I can imagine at least 100 people there that just would want quick cash no matter what.

[quote name='UnrealZero']Bring 20$ in coins inside some sort of sack that you can hit him with if things go weird.[/QUOTE]

rofl:lol:

[quote name='Cheddahz']I would go, just remember to take some kind of protection (but killing a man named Jesus seems like it would be hard)[/QUOTE]

Wasn't hard the first time. But be warned, he might come back to life.

[quote name='BShea']It's obvious to me this person is just a lazy Jehovah's Witness. Instead of coming to you, they lure you in with promises of cheap games, then when you "ask for Jesus," that's when they spring their trap. "Oh? You want Jesus, do you?" Oh boy, this is bad news. Avoid at all costs.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

bread's done
Back