Should I buy a DS?

Caro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
what's so great about them? so far I want one for mario+castlevania games.

how are the ywith modding? worthwhile, easy, difficult, expensive?

There are plenty of unique and interesting games to try on the DS. The DS completely renewed my love for gaming after a few years of being away from it. It depends how open you are to trying them though.

As for modding, there isn't a need for it. Any further discussion of this matter will probably get me demerits so I'll just leave it at that.

The DS is a fantastic system. Just be willing to venture into different genres and unique games. for example, Pheonix Wright is probably the funnest game with a bad concept. Play as a lawyer? No thanks. The game itself? Awesome

Of course, CAGs will help you decide what games to buy, so dont worry aboput getting something you mightn't like.

P.S: Check out the new colours before you buy. They're Europe only, but you can still import

the single-cart multiplayer feature makes it worth more than any system in my opinion.
if any of your friends have them then you should definitely get one.

There's a reason why 11.2 BILLION of these have been sold :cool:

No need for modding or anything like that. It's a great system with TONS of great games (aaand you can play GBA games TOO!) Hooray!

[quote name='Caro']what's so great about them? so far I want one for mario+castlevania games.[/QUOTE]

Answered your own question, didn't you?

bread's done
Back