Should i get a wii or ps3 stuff?

Furashu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Hi, i have $250 in amazon store credit,
but i wanted some opinions.
I already have Unreal Tournament 3 paid in full at gamestop.
i have oblivion, resistance, ninja gaiden and madden 08 already too.
I was considering getting a wii with the credit instead of buying games for the ps3. what do you think?

Preliminary Questions:
Do you have an Xbox 360?
Do you hate/dislike Microsoft?

If the answer is no to the above, you should drop the Wii intentions for 360 and try to get a 360 with the money you have. If the answer is yes to either, then here's my take:

I like my Wii, I've had fun on it, but it's not a system I really feel takes precedence over my PS3 o 360. The only game that's came out on Wii that I've been able to enjoy by myself was Zelda Twilight Princess and even then, it still kind of felt, "Eh". Wii Sports, Wii Play, Cooking Mama, Mario Party 8 are all games I can only enjoy with friends. I didn't like playing Super Paper Mario or whatever it was called and I didn't like Warioware.

To me, the Wii is extremely circumstantial and if you don't have friends over every day, gets really boring after a month. It does have some games on the horizon that are supposed to blow my socks off, but a lot of those titles look "party centric" as well.

Just my opinion, but I'd go Microsoft way and if you can't, get some PS3 games/stuff. But hey, the Wii sells for what you buy it for and if not more, so really you can't go wrong getting a Wii either... IF you can get one.

I agree, the Wii is great while your drinking with friends or showing someone what it can do for the first time. Other than that it kind of just sits on my shelf looking good.

I personally would go for an xbox360, but that to is a leap of faith with all of the RROD's reported.

I'd say a Wii would be a better compliment, compared to the 360, with the PS3. If you like Nintendo first party games, get a Wii. If you don't, don't get one yet.

guys he talking ab wii and ps3 games theres nuthign ab 360 shit,
ok if u want a wii go for it, but make sure there r game want for it first, and if u want to get ps3 stuff go ahead

the only problem is wii's are almost never available for more then 40 mins on amazon and its all about luck to see if its there.

[quote name='Furashu']the only problem is wii's are almost never available for more then 40 mins on amazon and its all about luck to see if its there.[/quote]
This is just an unconfirmed idea... But doesn't Amazon and Target have retail partnership? You may be able to use that credit on Target.com (if their stock qty is different). Again, this is just a thought that may be worth of an e-mail to Amazon to ask as I am just throwing things out there.

[quote name='_scott']This is just an unconfirmed idea... But doesn't Amazon and Target have retail partnership? You may be able to use that credit on Target.com (if their stock qty is different). Again, this is just a thought that may be worth of an e-mail to Amazon to ask as I am just throwing things out there.[/quote]

The funny thing is, he'd have better luck with Amazon lol.

Target almost never stocks Wii's and when they do, they're picked up faster than Amazon and you have to drive to get it.

At least with Amazon, if it's up, it's just a race to who adds to cart and checks out the fastest.

[quote name='NamelessMC']The funny thing is, he'd have better luck with Amazon lol.

Target almost never stocks Wii's and when they do, they're picked up faster than Amazon and you have to drive to get it.

At least with Amazon, if it's up, it's just a race to who adds to cart and checks out the fastest.[/quote]

true, but ive seen wii's at my target plenty of times, and at BB and im in san diego too...

get a wii. sell it when the demand goes up during christmas for 400. then wait til the ps3 goes down in price to 300. make a 100 bucks.

[quote name='sparklecopy']get a wii. sell it when the demand goes up during christmas for 400. then wait til the ps3 goes down in price to 300. make a 100 bucks.[/quote]

i dont understand your math, how will i make a 100? wiis go for 250, so itd only be 50 dollars.... and time and.. waiting and all that

I would stay away from the Wii.

Get ready for COD4, army of 2 ,Assasins Creed (still listed as being released this year) Haze,Medal of honor.

Maybe go buy warhawk if you havent already done so.

if u don't have warhawk i would suggest that. Great game to get if u want a fun game and don't have a bluetooth headset yet.

bread's done
Back