Should Smash Bros Brawl Contain Blood?

I don't care one way or the other. It would be kind of odd for this type of game but hell Snake being in it is kind of odd. Maybe Snake will pull a machine gun on Mario and then mario will dodge and pull a Bullet-Bill on Snake and send him straight to hell. I can see how this would be better with blood, but it isn't needed.

[quote name='Spades22']The people who posted in the last 3 pages care :lol:[/QUOTE]

They're also idiots. The answer to the question is too obvious to warrant an official response.

What I want to see is how they integrate Solid Snake. Snake is no kid-friendly character. Snake kills people with knives from behind, silenced pistols, etc, etc. If they only give him tranq darts I'll be pretty pissed because Snake does not get down that way.

But honestly, if I could slit Pikachu's throat from behind, I would be extremely happy.

[quote name='Z-Saber']It would be less realistic if they added blood.[/quote]

Because it's already realistic with a dinosaur kicking some italian plumber's ass on a space ship? >_>

No blood btw

[quote name='Empyrical']What I want to see is how they integrate Solid Snake. Snake is no kid-friendly character. Snake kills people with knives from behind, silenced pistols, etc, etc. If they only give him tranq darts I'll be pretty pissed because Snake does not get down that way.

But honestly, if I could slit Pikachu's throat from behind, I would be extremely happy.[/quote]

Sorry for the double post, but Snake punches and kicks just like everyone else. He also has a rocket launcher. It's in the new footage they released.

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']Because it's already realistic with a dinosaur kicking some italian plumber's ass on a space ship? >_>[/quote]Well, I believe Smash Bros. is supposed to be about toys fighting each other, hence the little statuettes. Toys don't bleed, but then again, they don't fight each other with rockets and psychic powers either.

bread's done
Back