Shrike won't post in my OTT either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']hey, zoo, how much longer you wanna keep on playin?[/QUOTE]
Let's do one more.

I got to do something.

God I hate Rent-A-Cops. I was just over at Guitar Center with some friends and when we came out we all started running for the car because everybody wanted to get a good seat and not get stuck in the way back seat. So we get over to the car and we start getting in it and my friend gets a call on his phone.

So we are all kinda just standing there and this old Rent-A-Cop dude(He was easily in his 80's) pulls up and starts staring at us. So one of my friends says "Hey Officer, is there a problem?" and he just stares at us for like a minute longer and then says "Is there a problem?" so my friend walks over the cops car and all of a sudden the old guy starts getting really nervous and he is like, "Is that your car?" Who is driving?" so we tell him whose car it is and everything and he didn't believe us and so we are like "OK we willl just leave now, we didn't mean to cause any problems."

So we drive off and he starts following us all the way thru the parking lot. Man I thought for sure we were gonna get the real cops called on us or something.

[quote name='wubb']Don't have gold yet. :whistle2:(

Should get it very soon.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure you get a month free with your 360, if i'm not mistaken?

Anyway, let me know if you want a 48 hour code. I have one floating around if you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back