Shrike won't post in my OTT either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Zen Davis']OTTs make the douchebag in people come out.[/QUOTE]
The same can be said for the Wii, no?

[quote name='Zen Davis']OTTs make the douchebag in people come out.[/quote]

With JamesMac, that happens naturally. :lol:

[quote name='Brak']The same can be said for the Wii, no?[/QUOTE]

I like how Brak has turned into the sort of guy that likes to start shit for no reason.

[quote name='Strell']I like how Brak has turned into the sort of guy that likes to start shit for no reason.[/QUOTE]
I like how, apparently, you didn't read the post I quoted and who posted it.

Good work.

[quote name='Brak']I like how, apparently, you didn't read the post I quoted and who posted it.

Good work.[/QUOTE]

Here, I'm going to try and reply in your own inherent language.

Ready? Here I go.

Coen Brothers, Coen Brothers. White Zombie humping Pigpen.

Charlie Brown likes to CoD4, nom nom nom bwallin'.

Blood Blonde Brothers Peeping Tom chroo chroo.

Pez shirt Incredibles jacket.

Did you get all that?

[quote name='Strell']Utopian:

I am to request the avatar of mine you altered.

I was not quick enough on the draw to replace mine with the holiday one, and then found that I could not do so in the locked OTT it was in.[/quote]

I had assumed you weren't interested, and removed it from Photobucket and my computer. I'll make you a new one, gladly. Give me a few minutes. :bouncy:

[quote name='Maklershed']Aww shit .. someone should make them into those foot stool things .. hassocks? I'm not sure what the word is. :oops:[/QUOTE]

Ottomans, jerk!

[quote name='Brak']I don't believe that utopianmachine is a girl.

I'm sorry.[/quote]

I is a girl. Pro-mise. I'm not at home, but I can take a picture of myself doing just about anything (nothing naughty, boys; not in the mood tonight while at my parents' home). To proves it.

I can do it after I make Strell's avatar. Someone tell me sumat to do.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Someone tell me sumat to do.[/QUOTE]
Hold a piece of bread in between two slices of cheese.

[quote name='Strell']Mak = Dick van Dyke.[/quote]

I would've loved to bone Mary Tyler Moore in her prime. Toss those capris pants across the room and .... uhh ... yes anyway. Where were we?

[quote name='Maklershed']I would've loved to bone Mary Tyler Moore in her prime. Toss those capris pants across the room and .... uhh ... yes anyway. Where were we?[/QUOTE]
In her prime? Who are you kidding, you'd still hit her now.

[quote name='Brak']I like how, apparently, you didn't read the post I quoted and who posted it.

Good work.[/quote]
What? Is there some secret hidden anti-Zen Davis movement or something?

I'm just saying that for a lot of people, it brings out the worst in them.

You just seem to be angry all the time.

Does your dog have cancer or something?

[quote name='JimmieMac']Mary would have had a really thick bush in her prime, good luck with that.[/quote]
weed-whacker-8.jpg

How the fuck did I just end up in the NFL 2007 thread. I dont wanna talk about no $$$$$$ ass football.

[quote name='Rocko']Ordered the SD card adapter, two sets of DS screen protectors, and a pack off 100 mini dice. $6.45. :lol:[/quote]

I thought you might get into that site. I ordered a set of knock-off iPod socks today.

[quote name='dcfox']In her prime? Who are you kidding, you'd still hit her now.[/quote] :whistle2:k Hmmmmmmmm ..... yeah, you're probably right.

Nah I'm just kidding. Or am I? Yeah. I am.

Someone should make a thread asking who's the oldest celebrity they'd bang.

[quote name='Zen Davis']What? Is there some secret hidden anti-Zen Davis movement or something?

I'm just saying that for a lot of people, it brings out the worst in them.

You just seem to be angry all the time.

Does your dog have cancer or something?[/QUOTE]
Why'd you ninja edit out that really funny part where you called me Charlie Brown?

I totally see what you did there. I have a Charlie Brown avatar, and then you were all like, "Take it easy, Charlie Brown. m i rite?" lololol~

Shit was mad funny.

[quote name='Brak']Why'd you ninja edit out that really funny part where you called me Charlie Brown?

I totally see what you did there. I have a Charlie Brown avatar, and then you were all like, "Take it easy, Charlie Brown. m i rite?"[/quote]

I wanted to save it and use it for later. But oh well. Lets try it again.

Nice to know you aren't calling me names, Charlie Brown.

I'd still bang Bea Arthur, ah [SIZE=-1]Dorothy[/SIZE], they made you out to be the tall ugly one but you'll always be my Golden Girl.

[quote name='Zen Davis']I wanted to save it and use it for later. But oh well. Lets try it again.

Nice to know you aren't calling me names, Charlie Brown.[/QUOTE]
You shouldn't waste those creativity neurons on such sharp observational humor on an online message board; Save it for your really good screenplays.

[quote name='Brak']You shouldn't waste those creativity neurons on such sharp observational humor on an online message board; Save it for your really good screenplays.[/quote]
I just want to know what makes you tick Brak. You should just think of yourself as my muse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back