Shrike won't post in my OTT either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']Why does everyone hate dallow, again?[/quote]

I don't hate him, I don't think. He said he would make me a mix CD. I don't know if it will really happen, but that's what he said.

[quote name='Zen Davis']Then why bother posting about something you don't care about? It seems like a backwards way to go about things.[/QUOTE]
I just wanted to let you know that your signature is such an eyesore that I blocked it.

Not many people get that out of me.

[quote name='zewone']I just wanted to let you know that your signature is such an eyesore that I blocked it.

Not many people get that out of me.[/quote]

But... I don't care.

Here's a new sig for ya Zen:

zensig2my4.jpg

[quote name='Zen Davis']But... I don't care.[/QUOTE]
Then why bother posting about something you don't care about? It seems like a backwards way to go about things.

[quote name='zewone']Then why bother posting about something you don't care about? It seems like a backwards way to go about things.[/quote]
I care about your logic. Not about your announcements themselves. Besides the sig is all better now.

To everyone else: Bizzah!

Ahhh...got my 360 back...I mean, I actually got mine back! It looks like they repaired the case, too. And my copy of Rock Band arrived today, as well.

The funny thing: when I picked it up from UPS, my coffin was right next to another coffin, and the guy in line behind me was picking up his 360 and pointed to a third coffin sitting nearby.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Ahhh...got my 360 back...I mean, I actually got mine back! It looks like they repaired the case, too. And my copy of Rock Band arrived today, as well.

The funny thing: when I picked it up from UPS, my coffin was right next to another coffin, and the guy in line behind me was picking up his 360 and pointed to a third coffin sitting nearby.[/QUOTE]
What about your wii?

Wow. Just played Dewy's Adventure, and after playing Galaxy, that game sucks balls. The controls are fucking terrible. I think this is an eBay candidate.

[quote name='Zen Davis']I care about your logic. Not about your announcements themselves. Besides the sig is all better now.

To everyone else: Bizzah![/QUOTE]
Blocked again.

Why are you posting in here? Everyone--including your fellow Wii fans--hates you.

[quote name='Rocko']Wow. Just played Dewy's Adventure, and after playing Galaxy, that game sucks balls. The controls are fucking terrible. I think this is an eBay candidate.[/QUOTE]
You got your plushie out of it. That's all that matters.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Blocked again.

Why are you posting in here? Everyone--including your fellow Wii fans--hates you.[/quote]
Why? If you're going to make some kind of blanket statement like everyone hating me, I'd like to get an understanding of why that's so. Otherwise shut the fuck up and start hiding behind the ignore feature.

[quote name='dcfox']What about your wii?[/quote]

Wii came back a few days ago. It's been running like a champ.

The 360 was supposed to be delivered yesterday, so Pixie stayed home all day and UPS never showed up or called - they just rescheduled without telling me. It kinda pissed me off, but then I didn't pay for the 3 day shipping, so I got over it.

[quote name='dcfox']Since you have Zen on ignore you probably didn't see him call you a pussy.[/quote]

If he wasn't, he wouldn't need you to tell him. Regardless, I'm going to bed. Night.

[quote name='dcfox']Since you have Zen on ignore you probably didn't see him call you a pussy.[/QUOTE]
I also don't care. :lol:

I'll be posting up a 10 minute podcast for the Secret Santa Project tomorrow with a raffle I'm doing for everyone. I'm also going to read a message... well I like to call it a manifesto on behalf of The Mana Knight. If anyone cares, check it out. Night.

[quote name='Zen Davis']I'll be posting up a 10 minute podcast for the Secret Santa Project tomorrow with a raffle I'm doing for everyone. I'm also going to read a message... well I like to call it a manifesto on behalf of The Mana Knight. If anyone cares, check it out. Night.[/quote]

Why? He's back.

[quote name='Rocko']Boring.[/quote]
Perhaps.

It might turn out to be a trainwreck and those are always fun to watch.

I have a copy of TMK thing in my Inbox right now. I could always post it up but I think I'll wait.

Wow. People were clawing at each other's faces today in the OTT.

Just loaded a really old CD of mine, Simpsons Sing the Blues. Man, this is shit. It is not going on my iPod. I think I did enjoy it when I was 10.

I think that's it. Looks like it. I recognized the final product, but when I was ordering I thought it was one of those things that squeezes goop out of the ass.

I might have to order one myself. Since it's free shipping it doesn't really matter I missed it on order one.

Might want to take a look around and see if there's other things you want. They have some neat gadgets and gifts and random crap.

Yeah, I commented when you posted about ordering from Dealextreme. Most folks fall in love, at least for a little while, after discovering that site.

Anyone know how to download YouTube videos? Found some good tutorials.

edit: I'll check it out, Rocko.

Oh yeah: tonight was quite fun.

I volunteered (read: signed in and wondered off) at the Trail of Lights for about 5 hours and hung out with an awesome gal I know. Woulda been better if her pesky friend didn't hang around, but her friend wasn't that bad, so it wasn't a total loss.
Good times. We must have gone around it 3-4 times. :D

I should take a camera next time or something.

Finished EBA on Normal difficulty. I'm ashamed to say Jumpin' Jack Flash gave me some trouble. I'm out of practice. I need to play more so I can go back to Ouendan 2 and play Samurai Blue another 100 or so times, trying for that S.

Damn can wine really fuck you up. Granted, I drank a huge excess of wine, but seriously...That was insane. I hope I can remember what the stuff I liked that I drank was called tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back