Silent Hill:Downpour $49.99 w/ FSSS @ amazon (ps3 pre-order)

in for 1 in hopes of later preorder credit. on a sidenote, silent hill hd collection was 39.99 the day it was revealed at comiccon, and then quickly adjusted to msrp of 49.99 the day after. the SH hd collection in game video looks AMAZING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opnwh_NbL9I&feature=related

[quote name='twztid13']http://www.amazon.com/Silent-Hill-Downpour-Playstation-3/dp/B003O6HDHA/ref=pd_rhf_shvl_16

title says it all. shipped & sold by amazon. not sure why only ps3, but good time to preorder if you were on the fence (and especially if you wanted it anyway).

hope this helps someone out.

EDIT: can someone pm me how to do links to where it benefits Cheapy, please? thanks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='technicalstylez']in for 1 in hopes of later preorder credit. on a sidenote, silent hill hd collection was 39.99 the day it was revealed at comiccon, and then quickly adjusted to msrp of 49.99 the day after. the SH hd collection in game video looks AMAZING.
[/QUOTE]
yeah they upped it the same day they added the MGS HD collection, and either upped it cuz that was 49$, or got info from konami that they will both be 49$. i was pissed cuz i was trying to get it back in my quickpics. would so have ordered it for 39$, but 49$ is way too close to skyrim that i have locked in at 54.99$. that sucks.

what is this? how to9 stalk women? i mean what is the point to this game.. all i saw in the trailer.. silent hill 2: guy stalks girl... silent hill 3: guy stalks girl again with better graphics.. lol? can someone enlighten me? thanks

I'm still a little speckledorfed on how they ignored Silent Hill 4. Anyone know why it's not on there (Please don't just say it sucked.)?

[quote name='Jhuntley']I'm still a little speckledorfed on how they ignored Silent Hill 4. Anyone know why it's not on there (Please don't just say it sucked.)?[/QUOTE]

My guess is that if this one sells well they will release 0 & 4 in another bundle? I would love that. Silent Hill is one of my all time favorite series.

I wish they would would release these on the 360 though, I'd rather play them there.

[quote name='schulerbob']I love me some Silent Hill, and I'll pick it up, but it kills me that Korn is doing the soundtrack[/QUOTE]
Just supposed to be one song that plays in one of those videos games have before you press Start.

And I wish they HD pack would come to 360 too because that's the only way I CAN play the HD Collection :/

Why didn't they throw in part 1 in there too? Blu ray disc has so much space, doesn't understand why some of these companies don't take advantage of it. For just 2 and 3, it's just plain silly imo. I'll wait for a price drop, I couldn't get into part 1 back in the PS days and ignored the series ever since.

[quote name='segasaturnsnk']Why didn't they throw in part 1 in there too? Blu ray disc has so much space, doesn't understand why some of these companies don't take advantage of it. For just 2 and 3, it's just plain silly imo. I'll wait for a price drop, I couldn't get into part 1 back in the PS days and ignored the series ever since.[/QUOTE]

They left out one because it's a lot easier to "HD" PS2 games then it is to "HD" PS1 games. They would have to put a lot more work in to it. Plus Silent Hill 1 is available on PSN so they figured people could buy it their if they really wanted it.

[quote name='gothamcentral79']They left out one because it's a lot easier to "HD" PS2 games then it is to "HD" PS1 games. They would have to put a lot more work in to it. Plus Silent Hill 1 is available on PSN so they figured people could buy it their if they really wanted it.[/QUOTE]

^^ This is a concise, informative reason for the exclusion of SH1. This would never had occurred to me and my peanut-sized brain.

[quote name='Jodou']Repost. I almost made the mistake of posting this weeks late too, but I actually searched before posting.[/QUOTE]
yeah, good thing i'm the only one that reposts deals. keep up the great posts, pal. also, that says both versions, which is WRONG!

bread's done
Back