Sing a ma jigs you have to see the new hottest toy

tomden02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This will be the hottest toy of the season.....
Go to YouTube and type in sing a ma jigs
And you will see.....also walmart has these for 12.00 each get em now they will be gone.....will be hotter than zhu zhu pets

[quote name='Josef']Those are scary looking. The mouths in particular.[/QUOTE]

good to know im not the only one who thought that. i put these right up under furby in the creepy ass toy category. furby still is the top creepiest toy to me since sometimes they start talking for no reason.......

the mouths have little plastic teeth the could easily pinch little fingers.
we saw these at babies r us last week. my kids loved them. they were pretty fun to play with actually. ill probably get them a couple.

[quote name='paz9x']the mouths have little plastic teeth the could easily pinch little fingers.
we saw these at babies r us last week. my kids loved them. they were pretty fun to play with actually. ill probably get them a couple.[/QUOTE]

Just don't come crying in here when their fingers get pinched. Instead, videotape it and put it up on Youtube. "Freaky toy bit my finger!"

Recall waiting to happen. If u look closely there is a tag that says something to the effect of not for age 3 and under. The tag has a white strip over it that hides the tag...

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Just don't come crying in here when their fingers get pinched. Instead, videotape it and put it up on Youtube. "Freaky toy bit my finger!"[/QUOTE]

i cant see how they could cause any injury beyond a little pinch. if they just made the teeth out of foam or something softer than the plastic they use there wouldnt be any issue with pinching at all, not that its a big deal anyway. the toys are cute and funny.

bread's done
Back