SingStar PS3 - General Discussion & Info - SingStar Dance now available ...

I would like to see some Michael Jackson, some early Madonna, and overall... more current and mainstream stuff the average person can sing along to.

I don't really have much of a problem when it comes to updates, but I can see why they would complain about them, when the songs themselves are pretty UK centric. Singstar is pretty big in the UK compared to here.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']I've been pretty happy with the selection so far. Lets remember it's only been a month so far. Comparing it to Rock Band isn't really completely fair right now, although I'll say this .... if I wasn't in a game-sharing group I wouldn't have bought even half the stuff I have for rockband.

Here's a question though, for all those who say the selection is thin. What do you guys want to see on there?[/quote]Mostly the rest of the stuff that's on the PS2 discs, just because it's a pain to switch them out to play one song off of them, while losing the ability to upload the video.

Haven't picked up any of the DLC yet, but I want to. I don't like the in-game store interface as I missed a bunch of songs just trying to navigate it.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']I've been pretty happy with the selection so far. Lets remember it's only been a month so far. Comparing it to Rock Band isn't really completely fair right now, although I'll say this .... if I wasn't in a game-sharing group I wouldn't have bought even half the stuff I have for rockband.

Here's a question though, for all those who say the selection is thin. What do you guys want to see on there?[/QUOTE]

Being a first-time SingStar buyer, I was really expecting to see DLC from a lot of the PS2 releases. Instead, I see a lot of obscure songs not familiar with the US audience, a lack of selection for oldies, and a high tilt for songs within the past few years.

I guess my dreams for SingStar would be to have many of the songs found on Karaoke Revolution's DLC. Their song selection is phenomenal but the game's presentation is not as good as SingStar's.

last night i downloaded and sang Coldplay - Fix You. it's funny, i was singing it while my girlfriend sat on the couch listening to me embarrass myself. i thought i sang the normal parts fine, but i was pretty poor on the falsetto. she said i nailed the falsetto :) but i didn't believe her. so we listened to the playback and i sounded damn near exactly like Chris Martin, but had a little trouble with the transitions. it's strange what you hear vs what your voice actually sounds like.

thanks to StrandedBrit for keeping the songs list updated.

[quote name='bendeco45']thanks to StrandedBrit for keeping the songs list updated.[/quote]

No probs. If anyone has any ideas on streamlining it or just a different layout by all means suggest away. I think I'll just add a 'new' section so you don't have to scroll down the mountain of songs.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']
Here's a question though, for all those who say the selection is thin. What do you guys want to see on there?[/quote]

I think there are a few areas where SingStar DLC needs to pick it up:

1) "Classics" from the 50s-60s-70s. Sure what is "classic" is up for debate but a the least we can agree there is very little material from those eras available. Although I don't think it is a good song for SingStar, what Sony did with Sympathy for the Devil on the disc is a good example (HD video, classic song).

2) More songs with female leads. Very few of these are available especially for "popular" songs. Outside of a few Whitney Houstons and Cindi Laupers, there is very little to get my wife excited about. She was into Karaoke Revolution on the PS2, and likes what she sees in SS, but I have few things that she would be interested in singng. Some classic Madonna would help.

3) Duets. I mainly play this with my wife so songs that are acutal duets would be great. Many of the songs can be played a duets, but aren't traditional duets with separate leads.

As a side, I really expected much of the PS2 SS material to be available in short order for the PS3 version. That obviously hasn't happened. I can dream though.

Dr. SP.

I just got Singstar within the last month, and now Microsoft has announced Lips... There's no reason to think it will be a superior product yet (besides the more interesting microphones), but I'm hoping for that since Lips would probably be made with the US market in mind, unlike Singstar (which treats us as leftovers).

[quote name='eastx']I just got Singstar within the last month, and now Microsoft has announced Lips... There's no reason to think it will be a superior product yet (besides the more interesting microphones), but I'm hoping for that since Lips would probably be made with the US market in mind, unlike Singstar (which treats us as leftovers).[/QUOTE]

I'm quite jealous at Lips' ability to import music from one's personal library. However, I'm still boggled at how they're going to transcribe note charts and lyrics. Is this even possible to do successfully? iNiS, the developers of Gitaroo Man and the Ouendan/EBA series are behind it. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

[quote name='evergoo']I'm quite jealous at Lips' ability to import music from one's personal library. However, I'm still boggled at how they're going to transcribe note charts and lyrics. Is this even possible to do successfully? iNiS, the developers of Gitaroo Man and the Ouendan/EBA series are behind it. I guess I'll have to wait and see.[/QUOTE]

The impression I got from watching the Lips demonstration is that you import your songs and you can sing along with them but they probably don't have the charts/lyrics.

[quote name='natureboy46']The impression I got from watching the Lips demonstration is that you import your songs and you can sing along with them but they probably don't have the charts/lyrics.[/quote]

Isn't that just the same as playing an mp3 and singing along with it then?

[quote name='natureboy46']The impression I got from watching the Lips demonstration is that you import your songs and you can sing along with them but they probably don't have the charts/lyrics.[/QUOTE]

i'd think that it probably could do the charts if it isolates the vocal track somehow. as for the lyrics, i would love it if you could add them yourself.

Is there any reason to believe a wireless mic will be bundled with this anytime soon? And how 'bout Matchbox Twenty, Jason Mraz and Michael Buble content? I'd love to hear news on those artists before I jump on board. Really itching to get the game, though.

[quote name='jazzman']Anyone know when is the next update?[/QUOTE]

Every two weeks so next Thursday (7/24).

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Is there any reason to believe a wireless mic will be bundled with this anytime soon? And how 'bout Matchbox Twenty, Jason Mraz and Michael Buble content? I'd love to hear news on those artists before I jump on board. Really itching to get the game, though.[/QUOTE]

I don't think this is going to happen anytime soon. In Europe, SingStar Vol. 2 was recently released on PS3 and it's still wired.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='evergoo']Being a first-time SingStar buyer, I was really expecting to see DLC from a lot of the PS2 releases. Instead, I see a lot of obscure songs not familiar with the US audience, a lack of selection for oldies, and a high tilt for songs within the past few years.

I guess my dreams for SingStar would be to have many of the songs found on Karaoke Revolution's DLC. Their song selection is phenomenal but the game's presentation is not as good as SingStar's.[/QUOTE]I think part of the reason Sony just won't push over all PS2 SingStar music yet is because some SingStar games are still relatively new.

The main reason KR American Icon Encore has a pretty good tracklist is because all Konami did was dump all the PS2 KR games songlist into the store (not a single song has not been on a KR in the past).

[quote name='evergoo']I'm quite jealous at Lips' ability to import music from one's personal library. However, I'm still boggled at how they're going to transcribe note charts and lyrics. Is this even possible to do successfully? iNiS, the developers of Gitaroo Man and the Ouendan/EBA series are behind it. I guess I'll have to wait and see.[/QUOTE]I'm not excited at all about it, because there's no background and it may just flash words (just like you are singing to an MP3 without a game). Also, I don't have many MP3s myself, so normally I have to stick to buying music.

What I can say is, if SingStar was developed in the U.S., it would be more U.S. centric. But since it comes from the U.K., it's more U.K. centric (part of the reason music games from the U.S. just aren't as popular there in Europe compared to here).

I'll admit I'm debating whether I buy SingStar 90's.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']
I'm not excited at all about it, because there's no background and it may just flash words (just like you are singing to an MP3 without a game). Also, I don't have many MP3s myself, so normally I have to stick to buying music.
[/QUOTE]

Every CD you own can easily and legally be converted into MP3 format for free. I've bought only two digital albums online but I have 6 Gigs of MP3s because all of my CDs have been ripped to MP3 format. For someone who wants to sing to his or her own song collection, the vocal stripping would be a great feature. It's not the same as karaoke, but could still be fun.

I got this from the SingStar Facebook group, but here's what comes in English this:
Toni Braxton - Un-break My Heart
Maria Mena - Just Hold Me
Aleksander - With The Other Side
Margaret Berger - Samantha
Turbonegro - High On The Crime
The Proclaimers - Letter From America
Sandi Thom - I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker (With Flowers In My Hair)
OutKast - Idlewild Blue (Don'tchu Worry 'Bout Me)
Weird Al Yankovich - Like A Surgeon
Shakin' Stevens - This Ole House
Elvira Nikolaisen - Love I Can't Defend
The Offspring - All I Want
Santogold - L.E.S Artistes
Beth Orton - Stolen Car
HIM - Killing Loneliness
Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
Leonard Cohen - Famous Blue Raincoat
New Kids On The Block - Step By Step
Surferosa - Saturday Night

We'll get some of this music, but this time IMO, there's some good stuff like New Kids On The Block (OMG, I want to sing that), Offspring (this was the song in Crazy Taxi games I heard a lot), Toni Braxton, and so on.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'll admit I'm debating whether I buy SingStar 90's.[/QUOTE]
i was pretty disappointed in SingStar 90's. the songs i was excited about were ridiculously hard, and there weren't a whole lot of songs on there i was excited about in the first place. diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks, but i think that SingStar 80's is the best of the PS2 games.

What we ended up getting (5 songs missing). I did not check to see if any U.K. songs crossed over to the U.S.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']
Toni Braxton - Un-break My Heart
Aleksander - With The Other Side
Santogold - L.E.S Artistes
HIM - Killing Loneliness
New Kids On The Block - Step By Step
[/QUOTE]Although I might have purchased:
OutKast - Idlewild Blue
Sandi Thom - I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker

There are still three songs I want at least

I will not completely worry about some songs. It saves me money for now and like some other songs I know of, they eventually crossed over (like some Avril Lavigne I liked).

Bold means I want to buy. :D

EDIT: I already bought New Kids on The Block. I'm sooooo posting a video on it.

I'm disappointed in the DLC for Singstar PS3 so far. Sony has tons of labels and content, so about all I can think of is that, with a few exceptions, Sony is just saving the best-known stuff to push future disc sales and is using the DLC as a way to push music that wouldn't sell on it's own.

And yeah, I'd like to see Michael Buble's "Everything" in there, but oh well...

Their popular stuff that may appear on a disc, will indeed end up as a download too eventually (because if you notice, some stuff from various SingStar games appear). I do know for sure that Eminem is being saved for Volume 2 (because even Europe has him on the Volume 2 disc). They got it as DLC, but not until Eminem came.

1. Aerosmith - Dude Looks Like a Lady
2. Blur - Country House
3. Bobby Brown - My Perogative
4. Eminem - Without Me
5. George Michael - Freedom ‘90
6. Gorillaz - Dare
7. Gossip - Standing in the Way of Control
8. Hot Chocolate - You Sexy Thing
9. Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
10. Kool and the Gang - Celebration
11. The Lovin’ Spoonful - Summer in the City
12. Maximo Park - Our Velocity
13. Morrisey - Suedehead
14. Nirvanna - Lithium
15. Panic! At The Disco - But It’s Better If You Do
16. Paul McCartney & the Frog Chorus - We All Stand Together
17. Pulp - Common People
18. Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out)
19. Shakespears Sister - Stay
20. Spandau Ballet - TRUE
21. The Cure - Pictures of You
22. The Killers - When You Were Young
23. The Libertines - Can’t Stand Me Now
24. The Mamas and The Papas - California Dreamin’
25. The Offspring - Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)
26. The Police - Don’t Stand So Close To Me
27. The Proclaimers - I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)
28. Tom Jones with Mousse T - Sexbomb
29. Tone Loc - Funky Cold Medina
30. Young MC - Bust A Move
http://www.videogamesblogger.com/20...lease-date-june-19-20-in-australia-europe.htm

The big thing is gunm, SCEE London are the ones putting together the songlist/DLC, which is why most stuff is Europe centered (SingStar has always had more popularity in Europe). SCEA has no say in the songlist. Some of the new stuff in the U.S., might take longer to get to SCEE since it may not have reached over to Europe yet. It usually goes this way, SCEE puts together a songlist for DLC, and whatever passes through licensing comes stateside (unless it's something they must save like Eminem). What doesn't pass gets left out. Sometimes, a license will eventually clear and it gets put up like "Complicated". It's like how RB/GH developers are putting DLC for the NA, because they are targeting the NA market (which is why the series is mostly popular here compared to Europe) and are being chosen by people in NA.

Also we are mainly getting music as DLC (on top of European stuff) that have appeared on various European discs:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_SingStar_titles#cite_ref-SSUK_1-0

Many of which didn't come stateside before (many of the Avril Lavigne and others which weren't in a SingStar previously, are showing up). They are gradually adding stuff from the U.K. discs (I saw U.K.) in our store, so as long as they keep coming, I'm happy (I especially like the R&B disc).

Also, while doing some searching, I found this:
Have you got a song you want to see in the SingStore? Yeah!

Well why not email The SingStar Team and tell us what songs you are desperate to sing along to. But remember the following rules:

They MUST be your top choice
They MUST be a music video with the song
They MUST be fun to sing

Once we get your requests we will aim to get these in to the store! So get thinking and start emailing us at [email protected]

The SingStar Team x

Chopped out of a recent e-mail. Anyone want to send the thread over from these boards?
http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board/message?board.id=717&thread.id=4742

It was a over a month ago, and 1-2 of the songs people mentioned JUST appeared.

Personally, I'd recommend not sending a crazy long list (by doing it, that just shows greed and they may not even look at it), but just show a few songs you BADLY want to sing to (like maybe a top 5 or 10).

I'm going to come up with a top 5 and send an email. If there are more, I'd just use multiple emails. :lol:

I'll just admit that my number 1 and 2 (although in SingStar 90's)
1. Vanilla Ice “Ice Ice Baby”
2. Sir Mix A Lot - "Baby Got Back"

Meh, no Beth Orton = suckiness.

No sure if I'll be getting anything this week. My wife on the other hand might want a few of those.

They need to start updating weekly.

It'd also be nice if they put a weekly poll up to vote for songs, say like 5 or 6 of them, and include and option for none of these. I know they have polls here and there but it's just for 2 songs and not weekly.

i think the biggest problem i have with the DLC so far (and it probably has a lot to do with the fact it's euro centric), is that i haven't heard of half of the songs/artists they release every week. my favorite was a couple of releases back when they released 4 songs by a band that i had never heard of.

couple that with the fact that they are still putting SingStar PS2 tracks up here, and i've been pretty disappointed every week. that's great for the people who don't already own the PS2 games, and great for people who want them all in the same place, but i don't want to pay for a song that i already have in a different version of the game.

the only song i've bought/been interested in that has been released since the game came out is Coldplay - Fix You. granted, they had a pretty good library when the game was released, but i get my hopes up for the biweekly releases, and they keep churning out crap.

i guess i should change my expectations, and only hope for 1 good song every 2 weeks, cause that's what it seems like has been happening. this week i might end up getting that Toni Braxton song.

The polls are actually for recent songs, that's all.

I already purchased one song, and then I may purchase more later. I think they'll probably stick to 2 week updates regardless. Personally, I don't mind because the only difference is, what we get now would get divided in half.
[quote name='bendeco45']i think the biggest problem i have with the DLC so far (and it probably has a lot to do with the fact it's euro centric), is that i haven't heard of half of the songs/artists they release every week. my favorite was a couple of releases back when they released 4 songs by a band that i had never heard of.

couple that with the fact that they are still putting SingStar PS2 tracks up here, and i've been pretty disappointed every week. that's great for the people who don't already own the PS2 games, and great for people who want them all in the same place, but i don't want to pay for a song that i already have in a different version of the game.

the only song i've bought/been interested in that has been released since the game came out is Coldplay - Fix You. granted, they had a pretty good library when the game was released, but i get my hopes up for the biweekly releases, and they keep churning out crap.

i guess i should change my expectations, and only hope for 1 good song every 2 weeks, cause that's what it seems like has been happening. this week i might end up getting that Toni Braxton song.[/QUOTE]
Until SingStar becomes more mainstream, it will continue to be more Euro centric for DLC. One reason SingStar was left in Europe only for a few years was because of how it was just heavily catered to them (not so much the U.S.). When I looked up the majority of the artist, some are actually pretty big in Europe (although we don't know them). I've actually bought a few of them and I could say they've been some of my favorites.

I'm actually glad the PS2 discs are appearing on PS3 because the interface is much nicer, and I can upload them on My SingStar online (which is why I'll re-purchase songs). But if you think SingStar is bad, every single DLC song on Karaoke Revolution: American Idol Encore is from PS2 KR games.

Some may wonder, why doesn't SCEE just dump ALL the best songs into DLC and forget about releasing disc versions, but the problem is there's still quite a large percentage of people who do not connect their console online (I'm serious, you wouldn't believe how many still don't), so they have to kind of balance between disc and DLC. There's no denying disc stuff will appear as DLC also, but it's really difficult to find the perfect balance.

If SingStar was an SCEA game, we'd see a big difference in songlist.

i should probably just quit my bitching, but the lack of popular (American) songs is frustrating.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Some may wonder, why doesn't SCEE just dump ALL the best songs into DLC and forget about releasing disc versions, but the problem is there's still quite a large percentage of people who do not connect their console online (I'm serious, you wouldn't believe how many still don't), so they have to kind of balance between disc and DLC. There's no denying disc stuff will appear as DLC also, but it's really difficult to find the perfect balance.[/QUOTE]

that is amazing, but then i think of my Cousin who just got a PS3, and i don't think he's hooked it up online at all in the 2 months that he's owned it. he's got broadband internet at home too. one of these days i should get him a wireless router so that he can do it without having to worry about running cables through his house.

back to the song selection...for a while i was of the opinion that getting discs would be better, but now i'd prefer that it was DLC, cause even with the discs, i'm probably only interested in about 2/3s of the songs, so it's cheaper to just buy those 20 songs in the singstore instead of paying $40 for the game.

you said that you thought the next disc would be released around the holidays?

[quote name='bendeco45']i should probably just quit my bitching, but the lack of popular (American) songs is frustrating.[/quote]As long as SCEE is handling the songlist, we probably won't get an excessive number of U.S. stuff. I did hear before SingStar released that they were aiming to make the songs global from SCEE, which partially explains why we get a lot of Euro stuff (instead of making a separate songlist specialized for the U.S.). You can still try emailing the SingStar team what you'd really like to see (I just did).
back to the song selection...for a while i was of the opinion that getting discs would be better, but now i'd prefer that it was DLC, cause even with the discs, i'm probably only interested in about 2/3s of the songs, so it's cheaper to just buy those 20 songs in the singstore instead of paying $40 for the game.

you said that you thought the next disc would be released around the holidays?
Yeah, I feel the same way. I'm actually glad SCEE London isn't making us pay for disc content (like Konami has done for DDR Universe).

Anyway, Volume 2 is targeted for October (Europe already got it):
http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=71293

There's also other SingStar games coming on PS2:
SingStar Country
SingStar Legends (Probably similar to the one Europe got)
SingStar Pop 2

thanks for the info.

i'm kind of surprised they're still releasing games for the PS2. i'm not sure if i will pick them up, or just wait for the songs on them to make their way into DLC. i'll just have to wait and see what songs exactly are going to be on there.

so according to your other post re: contacting the SingStar team, do you have to list a specific song? i'm not sure what they mean by top choice. the whole post you pasted there seemed like it was poorly translated from another language :D

[quote name='bendeco45']thanks for the info.

i'm kind of surprised they're still releasing games for the PS2. i'm not sure if i will pick them up, or just wait for the songs on them to make their way into DLC. i'll just have to wait and see what songs exactly are going to be on there.

so according to your other post re: contacting the SingStar team, do you have to list a specific song? i'm not sure what they mean by top choice. the whole post you pasted there seemed like it was poorly translated from another language :D[/QUOTE]It barely makes much sense to me. Someone in Europe got an email about it, and it was posted on the U.S. PS forum also. I just assume it means, tell them the artist and song you want (kind of like their formatting). That's what I did.

In my case, I decided to just ask for stuff that's been on a disc before, hoping to get it pushed on the store sooner (instead of later), like:
1. Vanilla Ice “Ice Ice Baby”
2. Sir Mix A Lot - "Baby Got Back"
3. Madonna - "Material Girl" (I love it in every music game I play.
4. Rihanna - "SOS"
5. Belinda Carlisle - "Heaven Is A Place On Earth" (we never got it in the U.S., but I like playing it on DDR also)

That may not be a perfect top 5 list (since I like some R&B stuff), but to think of all the stuff would take a while (there's just so much music out there and I can admit, it's technically impossible to please everyone). There's stuff I like such as "Wind Beneath My Wings", "My Immortal", etc., but I don't know who Sony can easily obtain licenses from and who they can't so easily.

When it comes to music for me, as long as it isn't country, there's a good chance I'll like it. I'm not the type who knows many songs off the top of my head, but SingStar gets me more so into songs I might have heard before (like I barely knew the words to Steal My Sunshine, but heard it).

I just emailed them my top 10, which isn't really my top ten because once I got to ten I realized there were tons more I wanted on their.

Half my list ended up being British artists. :twisted:

EDIT: I think all PS2 songs should be on the store by default.

EDIT2: I'll update the OP later on.

I picked this up along with Uncharted at TRU. Not sure if it's my thing though so I haven't opened either. Does this help you sing better in anyway? I like making an idiot out of myself in karaoke, but I don't know about the song list, including the DLC.

Naw, I don't think it'll help you sing better. These games are pitch-based only, and there's more to good singing than that. It's basically just karaoke with videos.

New songs out today, 7/24:

Alexander With - The Other Side
Him - Killing Loneliness
New Kids on the Block - Step By Step
Santogold - L.E.S. Artistes
Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Evergoo, love the monkey![/QUOTE]

Lol, thanks. Did you search for me or something? Anyways, my gf did the acting while I performed the singing.

By the way, Total Eclipse of the Heart made me a star at a teachers and staff karaoke party I had in June. I serenaded to the teachers, pumped my fists, and even got on my knees. I had the teachers laughing on the floor. Thank you SingStar for familiarizing with that song.

While I'm at it, here's the worldwide web premiere of my MC Hammer rendition. It's also my first YouTube video (hope I don't regret it). Enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6jmIwUYcz0

[quote name='evergoo']Lol, thanks. Did you search for me or something? Anyways, my gf did the acting while I performed the singing.

By the way, Total Eclipse of the Heart made me a star at a teachers and staff karaoke party I had in June. I serenaded to the teachers, pumped my fists, and even got on my knees. I had the teachers laughing on the floor. Thank you SingStar for familiarizing with that song.

While I'm at it, here's the worldwide web premiere of my MC Hammer rendition. It's also my first YouTube video (hope I don't regret it). Enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6jmIwUYcz0[/quote]

Hammer has nothin' on you. Looks like you're having fun and that is the most important part. I'm curious about the bouncy camera though . . .

Dr. SP

[quote name='Dr. Strangepork']Hammer has nothin' on you. Looks like you're having fun and that is the most important part. I'm curious about the bouncy camera though . . .

Dr. SP[/QUOTE]

That's my camcorder. It was shaking b/c it was sitting on my computer desk, trying to survive through my dancing.

Just traded my MGS4 for Singstar...looking forward to getting my groove on!

Day one downloads will include Blur, Joy Division, Pet Shop Boys, and Placebo.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I've been getting much better at SingStar, but still haven't scored 9000 points yet. The other day, I got 7000+ on a rap song.[/QUOTE]
good job dude. sometimes i'll just play to try and score better, irregardless of how i think i sound.

i don't really pay attention to my scores though, but i think i've gotten the Singstar/Superstar ranking 2 or 3 times. that's a pretty good score for a rap song, i generally do pretty terrible on those, even for songs i know most of the words for like Summertime or It's Tricky.

[quote name='evergoo']Lol, thanks. Did you search for me or something? Anyways, my gf did the acting while I performed the singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6jmIwUYcz0[/QUOTE]Not bad at all. I'm not that great at the song myself, despite liking the song as a kid. I'm better at Vanilla Ice (from SingStar 90's). :D

English tracklist for Euro store :whistle2:

Duran Duran - Save A Prayer
En Vogue - ‘My Lovin’ (You’re Never Gonna Get It)
Gorillaz - 19-2000
Gossip - Listen Up!
Men At Work - Who Can It Be Now
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds and Kylie Minogue - Where The Wild Roses Grow
New Order - Blue Monday 88
Pendulum - Granite
Pretenders - Brass In Pocket
Spandau Ballet - Gold
Twisted Sister - We’re Not Gonna Take It
The Stranglers - Peaches
The Vines - Ride

Wonder what we're going to get! :bouncy: