Singularity NEW: PS3 $11.98/ 360 $11.60 shipped at Amazon

[quote name='EliteCaboose117']Just a heads up, i have seen these clearenced in a couple targets for $4.98.[/QUOTE]

Worth every penny at $5 or $11. Highly underrated game.

The copies on clearance at my Target still have the "Get Prototype for Free" tags. Does anyone know if those still work?

[quote name='URMonkeyTron']The copies on clearance at my Target still have the "Get Prototype for Free" tags. Does anyone know if those still work?[/QUOTE]

I would like to know this as well.

[quote name='URMonkeyTron']The copies on clearance at my Target still have the "Get Prototype for Free" tags. Does anyone know if those still work?[/QUOTE]

Nope. They expired in 2011 I believe. I checked the date on the sticker. Can't remember the exact date.

Are they matching target's clearance price? That would be a first. And I think the sticker said 2010, and ps3 codes almost never work after expiration. Maybe if it was xbox live codes. Too bad my targets put msrp at $40. If yours show $5.98, you got lucky that they put msrp at $20.

I also highly recommend this game. I just picked it up and played it last week and it was great. Definiely reminded me alot of Bioshock/HalfLife/Metro.

I got a disc only copy from Blockbuster a couple of weeks ago, but I wouldn't mind getting it complete. then again, mine was 2.50... choices choices..

[quote name='uiengineer']PS3 version is now 7.99[/QUOTE]

That's the link I posted, shipping is 3.99. From GoHastings.

A game that should definitely be played. Same dev as the Wolfenstein reboot which was a fun game too. Not as good as Singularity but still a fun game to play through and can be found for about $5 used.

Oh man this is very tempting, but with a huge backlog I don't know if I should jump :\ . Oh wait 3.99 shipping kills it for me

[quote name='mars009']Oh man this is very tempting, but with a huge backlog I don't know if I should jump :\ . Oh wait 3.99 shipping kills it for me[/QUOTE]

Less than $12 shipped, and I think it only took me around 8 hours to beat it. So it's not going to add a great deal to your backlog. I put it up near the top of my list this generation, maybe top 10-15 range, despite the lack of hype and promotion it got. Really worth a play for $12.

I enjoyed it until I ran into those damn spiders. Such a colossal pain in the ass to be playing a game and not being able to continue because of a stupid design flaw.

[quote name='cynicalaa22']I enjoyed it until I ran into those damn spiders. Such a colossal pain in the ass to be playing a game and not being able to continue because of a stupid design flaw.[/QUOTE]

Your TMD is your friend. Age one, and the others will turn against it, giving you more time.

bread's done
Back