Singularity (Used, PS3/360).........$14.99 w/Free Shipping

Quantum Theory is also $14.99 free shipping as well if you want a terrible recently released game on the cheap.

[quote name='bardockkun']Quantum Theory is also $14.99 free shipping as well if you want a terrible recently released game on the cheap.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! I've been waiting for this to hit $15

This thread will probably get merged with a complete GameFly thread.

Kane & Lynch PS3 is $9.99
Yakuza 3 PS3 is $21.99
Quantum Theory is also $14.99...bad reviews though.

I've seen someone list a link with all games with free shipping, anyone know how to do that, seems all the free shipping games are on sale.

Awsome, thanks! Been wanting this. I typically don't like to buy used cause I like my cases to be in good condition, but I hear Gamefly's "used" is like new so I'm giving it a shot.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I knew I should've waited, lol. Now I just need Metro 2033 to get to that price[/QUOTE]

Same haha. Metro 2033 doesnt seem to go on sale anywhere.

This is tempting though.

[quote name='Jello1996']Awsome, thanks! Been wanting this. I typically don't like to buy used cause I like my cases to be in good condition, but I hear Gamefly's "used" is like new so I'm giving it a shot.[/QUOTE]
The cases/manuals are like new, but the disks usually are not even close to like new. Just warning you.

[quote name='Brother Daz']The cases/manuals are like new, but the disks usually are not even close to like new. Just warning you.[/QUOTE]

eh... As long as it plays I should be fine. I'll probably play it in the next couple of months and trade it in anyways.

[quote name='Jello1996']eh... As long as it plays I should be fine. I'll probably play it in the next couple of months and trade it in anyways.[/QUOTE]

Depends on what you get.

Xbox - The consensus is it's a flip of the coin, either they're scratched a lot, some, or rarely not at all; they're DVD and susceptible to scratches.

PS3 - The consensus is they are hardly if ever scratched, they're Blu-Ray and are hard to scratch, you'd pretty much have to be intent on scratching them to do so.

Both are known to have small dings from what everyone guesses is the machinery GameFly uses. I've never had any issues with the 'dings' and you'd have to look very closely to even notice them, they don't affect play at all.

As for the cases, they are BRAND NEW...the cases aren't rented out...they stay at GameFly until they are sold as used...not like most rental stores. They open them, store them, and sell them later...you'd be the first person to read the instructions and manhandle the case.

This is always discussed in GameFly threads, it should be mandatory that anyone posting a GameFly deal posts this information as half the thread turns into a discussion about this. :)

I love getting my PS3 games from GameFly!

All of these can be had for free month rentals if you trade in after 3 weeks.
Singularity buy for 14.99 and flip to bestbuy and gazelle for $14
Quantum Theory for 14.99 and flip to bestbuy and gazelle for 16/15
Kane n Lynch 2 Dog Days for 9.99 flip to bestbuy and gazelle for $12.

I was thinking of getting quantum theory for some more trophies, i got halfway through that game but then remembered it was a horrible, horrible time in my life and that platinum is impossible because only 3 people in the world played that online ever and more than 1/2 the trophies are online leveling bullshit.

I want to get Singularity again, I already platted it but it was a great great game. I have a huge backlog tho, so gonna try n wait it out til maybe gamefly for 9.99.

and yeah, i might bite on Kane n Lynch 2 just so I can plat it, I finished it on extreme solo but only got halfway through on easy co-op with my gf, she just hates it, lol.
If I buy it and tell her there is a time limit til we can trade it in I think I can get her to finish it and plat it with me and then make my $ back. woot

Peace Cags!

wow it is funny how the familyvideo of singularity for $8.99 is being ignored and shipping is $1.99 for the whole order. The stuff comes in great shape not like GF problems i encountered.

But man i am shocked people jumped on it and not the other deal that is still going on. I even had a 10% off code which i think expired now through.

The only reason I'm not going with FV is because on the site it said may or may not come with a manual. Also I heard there's a sticker on the disc?

If Gamefly went to $10 I might bite, though Familyvideo is just as good if you don't mind no manual since they state none of their pre-owed games come with a manual.

Remember folks it is a thread about this already and it is only this price for a day which ends at noon PST 11/30. Plus it is only 10 bucks at familyvideo.com which is slightly cheaper.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']If Gamefly went to $10 I might bite, though Familyvideo is just as good if you don't mind no manual since they state none of their pre-owed games come with a manual.[/QUOTE]

Even then how hard would it be to run to Blockbuster or Gamestop and take the manual out of the cases there? Shit if I bought games from FV and the cases were shit I'd try swapping the cases at Gamestop, if it wasn't for their damn tags lol

Don't go nuts paying for Metro 2033 - decent atmosphere & graphics, but as a shooter it is clunky as heck. Spend no more than $15, maybe $20 brand new. Singularity is highly worth it, just keep in mind its 7-8 hours and done. $20 at newegg sounds good to me.

[quote name='cdeener']Remember folks it is a thread about this already and it is only this price for a day which ends at noon PST 11/30. Plus it is only 10 bucks at familyvideo.com which is slightly cheaper.[/QUOTE]

The OP had this thread up before the other by three hours douche :roll:

fuck family video and the lack of a complete game. :hot:

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']wow it is funny how the familyvideo of singularity for $8.99 is being ignored and shipping is $1.99 for the whole order. The stuff comes in great shape not like GF problems i encountered.

But man i am shocked people jumped on it and not the other deal that is still going on. I even had a 10% off code which i think expired now through.[/QUOTE]

Shipping is free. $9.43 I believe total shipped

I know, 9.43 total, but iv never gone through familyvideo.com and i know gamefly sends out near pristine ps3 games, so dont know if your clapping is a sarcastic mocking clap or not, but i agree. lol

It really is a great game, I just can't add it to my collection if I already platted it and I know I wont be playing it again soon so there is no rush for me, even better would be if amazon hit it cuz i got credit there, so yeah, but excellent bioshock/dead space sort of game.

bread's done
Back