Skylanders Instant Win Game

[quote name='confoosious']Probably hasn't changed since the post 3 up from you. :roll:

---

I entered two contests, one was for a random and one was for a stump smash. Still never got my random. Anyone else waiting for their random?[/QUOTE]

I say that because I looked on Ebay it was going for pretty cheap. Unless theres a Rare version of the Smash Stump????

I got mine and those selling for 50 are getting ripped off since there are worth 100 bucks or more i am keeping mine hoping they go up in value!!

[quote name='prmtyme']I got mine and those selling for 50 are getting ripped off since there are worth 100 bucks or more i am keeping mine hoping they go up in value!![/QUOTE]

Really? Where On ebay I see them go for cheap?

[quote name='tcbys']Really? Where On ebay I see them go for cheap?[/QUOTE]Yeah, im selling mine on ebay for $50 and no one looks at it or even watches it. I think im gonna have to sell it for less.

[quote name='prmtyme']amazon mate[/QUOTE]

What people are trying to sell it for on Amazon is a terrible indicator of an item's worth. Completed Listings on Ebay are much better at telling you how much people are actually buying these for, and as such how much they're worth. Although in this case, the variance in Ebay auction endings is sizable...some end for $30, others $60.

Once Skylanders Giants comes out, I expect this thing's worth will shoot up a bit. Judging from how easy it is to find most non-whamshell skylanders nowadays, interest isn't as high as it was.

I just got my stump smash today, I completely forgot about! Since I already have a regular stump smash, I'm going to either sell it now or wait until skylander giants comes out

We just got our 5th Wrecking Ball "random". This one would be my last from the 3 days i won but my son and my girlfriend still only got 1 each from their 3 winning days.

Still no Flocked.

Will be calling tomorrow.

I received my Flocked Stump Smash last week, but have yet to receive my random one. Looks pretty cool though. Now I have two Skylanders. Just need to buy the game I guess.

Jinkies....

We finally got one of the Flocked Stumps and the box was all smashed and stuff. Guess this one is going to be opened.

And then today....we get two more "Random" Wrecking Balls...and a Boomer.

Almost have all the figures from our 3 days of winning. Just the other 2 win days of Flockeds and last days of wins for randoms and its all done.

Just got 8 skylander sidekicks in the mail today

3 of trigger snappy,terrabyte, and whisper elf
1 of gill runt

EDIT : I sent in for two sets. Filled all the cards out identically so i should get two sets if they were available but it seems that gill runt wasn't available so i got a third trigger snappy instead.

I was a bit excited and disappointed at the same time today. I sent in 4 cards all at the exact same time and I only received 3 figures today. I will not get too upset for a couple days, but it does seem weird. Thankfully I got Terrabyte, Whisper Elf and Gill Runt. Hopefully my Trigger Snappy shows up in the next day or two.

The other day we got 12$100 Flocked Stump Smash in the mail. Could not believe it until i got to the 3rd box. Figured all the rest are the same. Might try selling them on eBay since only need 1for each son.

Anyone else get a large amount at once?

[quote name='bilbobagins3']I was a bit excited and disappointed at the same time today. I sent in 4 cards all at the exact same time and I only received 3 figures today. I will not get too upset for a couple days, but it does seem weird. Thankfully I got Terrabyte, Whisper Elf and Gill Runt. Hopefully my Trigger Snappy shows up in the next day or two.[/QUOTE]
If it makes you feel any better, I sent off for 8 at the same time (two different addresses) pretty early into the promo and I only received my first one today (Terrabyte).

bread's done
Back