Skylanders Instant Win Game

And guess what I got for my 3rd time winning on the random line?

Another WRECKING BALL?!?!?!

Will see if I can trade these in for a Flameslinger or Ignitor (if can find him in a single pack).

Got mine the other day.. I ended up getting a Boomer.
Not sure if I will get any extras like some of you have been reporting. :)

Hold onto hope folks, I just received my flocked stump smash today. For some reason I really want to keep it, but with the figure going for over $100 on Ebay, it just seems crazy to not sell it.

[quote name='bilbobagins3']Hold onto hope folks, I just received my flocked stump smash today. For some reason I really want to keep it, but with the figure going for over $100 on Ebay, it just seems crazy to not sell it.[/QUOTE]

Over $100 ?? I hope mine comes in faster than it is now so more don't pop up

I told you guys not to give up hope. I've won TONS of stuff over the last year since I started doing instant win games. Sometimes it takes MONTHS to get a prize.

Received a flocked Stump Smash today. It came through USPS.
Good thing I checked this thread... I was just a step away from opening it and giving it to my son. :D

[quote name='Nimrod4431']Limited or not.. can anyone explain to me why people are paying outrageous amounts of money for these???[/QUOTE]

Why is anything worth a lot? Supply and demand. They got millions of addicted kids and adults. I have a niece and nephew that play this game and would rather use the expensive flocked stump smash than $90. I'm under no illusion that this fad will be around in 5 years and will dump these things when I get them. If eBay is flooded then I'll wait a few weeks.

Got two of my Flocked Stump Smashes in today. Hopefully the third will be in tomorrow. Don't give up guys they are finally showing up.

I honestly thought my odds of getting one of these would be better if I only called once considering that practically everyone who called won. Now seeing the number of people on ebay with 5-10 of the flocked figures I am mad I didn't call daily. I could have paid for the entire run of Skylanders Giants.

[quote name='bilbobagins3']I honestly thought my odds of getting one of these would be better if I only called once considering that practically everyone who called won. Now seeing the number of people on ebay with 5-10 of the flocked figures I am mad I didn't call daily. I could have paid for the entire run of Skylanders Giants.[/QUOTE]

I haven't received any yet but my wife and I won 3 each so we SHOULD have six of them coming.

[quote name='Blaster man']They only made what, 5 or 10k of them right?[/QUOTE]

According to the official rules they made 7,334 of the flocked stump smash

I got my last flocked stump smash in today and I also found a red drill sergeant at my local Wal-mart and a blue bash and legendary triple pack at my local toys r us. \\:D/

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Where are these shipping from? Anyone in MI got theirs yet?

Also found a red Drill Sergeant at Walmart.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was luck when I found a red drill sergent at walmart, then I went back the next day and there was 30+ more on the shelf :(

[quote name='sdc702blog']Anyone want to trade for msp or a $10 iTunes giftcard?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, don't be too hopeful that someone will want your $10 giftcard instead of getting over $100 on eBay.

[quote name='jasterblaster']I got my last flocked stump smash in today and I also found a red drill sergeant at my local Wal-mart and a blue bash and legendary triple pack at my local toys r us. \\:D/[/QUOTE]
My TRU has about 50 each of the Blue Bash and the Legendary 3-pack. I guess they ordered a ton because they sold out within minutes of being put out on shelves last time, but now they're just sitting there and have been for weeks. The red Drill Sergeant is news to me, though. I'm guessing this is a Walmart exclusive? I'll have to keep an eye out for it. And I still need a damn Wham Shell to complete my character lineup.

Yes, the red Drill Sergeant has a sticker on it "Only at Walmart".

I had no trouble getting the 4 legendary characters at TRU, but I just cant find the blue Bash.

[quote name='toocool17']Just a heads up, if you win on one number you can't win on the other, on the same day. They know by the number your calling from. Also even if you do "win" it does not guarantee you will get a skylander. If you read the complete rules, it says it is judge by a 3rd party or some crap. I will see if I can find the complete rules.[/QUOTE]

You guys who haven't got your prize yet should have read the TOS and rules.

These things can take a while. The last time we won a Frito Lay contest like this, everyone else got their prize in December and January and we didn't get our until April. Just stop worrying about it. It will come but maybe not till next year. :)

[quote name='slowdive21']I won on 2 separate days and only called 1 time per day. Still haven't received the stump smash.[/QUOTE]

I got my Flocked Stump Smash yesterday in the mail, and if I remember right, you are also in the Chicago area Slowdive, so its possible yours could be right around the corner. Are these things really that valuable on ebay. I was all set on opening it and using it for my skylanders game when I noticed they were going pretty high on ebay.

[quote name='needler420']You guys who haven't got your prize yet should have read the TOS and rules.[/QUOTE]

They actually wouldn't let you call on the same number twice in a day, so no problems there.

bread's done
Back