Skylanders Instant Win Game

[quote name='Blade3D']Yes, seems more like $75-80 though.[/QUOTE]

hmmm... can sell and buy 3 to replace. Is the one the send a rare one? [I don't play it kid does]

[quote name='r3dreck']hmmm... can sell and buy 3 to replace. Is the one the send a rare one? [I don't play it kid does][/QUOTE]I think its just a regular stump smash but just flocked.

My wife and I got our random skylander that we won the last day from the second phone number. We've yet to get the half dozen rare frity-lay skylanders that we won.

[quote name='tankyroo']Didn't get mine today, it's not looking good for me.[/QUOTE]

I haven't gotten mine either.

I am assuming we aren't getting them then?

Can anyone tell me the name of the company on the shipping label that is handling this promo? I was out today, and USPS left a drop off attempt notice, and I don't recognize the shipping company's name. Just curious if it's my figure since I won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow.

[quote name='opterasis']Can anyone tell me the name of the company on the shipping label that is handling this promo? I was out today, and USPS left a drop off attempt notice, and I don't recognize the shipping company's name. Just curious if it's my figure since I won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I think it was where all rebates come from. That city in Minnesota. I can't remember it right now.

[quote name='opterasis']Can anyone tell me the name of the company on the shipping label that is handling this promo? I was out today, and USPS left a drop off attempt notice, and I don't recognize the shipping company's name. Just curious if it's my figure since I won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Young America Corp.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Has anyone in California received anything so far? I'm hoping these just haven't reached the west coast yet...[/QUOTE]

I got one of the random ones a few days ago.

I've only received the random ones, no Stump Smash (in California). I didn't start phoning in until late in the contest however.

[quote name='Ather']Still waiting in Cali. Did do them the last 2 days. And they said 6-8 weeks. So, Still got a bit to go.[/QUOTE]

That's my reasoning, I am not going to panic until then.

Then it becomes panic time.

[quote name='ZombieToast']At this point, I've accepted that I probably won't get anything.[/QUOTE]

Same :( Both my friends who won after I did that I told about this contest got theirs.

[quote name='doodmandood']Just got mine in the mail today.

It's Wrecking Ball.

I won twice so maybe I will have another one later this week?[/QUOTE]

Cool. They're most likely shipping these in waves. Don't give up hope yet people!

got mine today - was a boomer, also won once on the alternate number but that's being shipped to my work address but hasn't come yet

[quote name='Blaster man']So no one has yet received the random ones. I'm thinking it may be a while.[/QUOTE]

I thought these were the random ones. That's why some are getting Boomer and some are getting Wrecking Ball.
The other one was the flocked figure. I don't believe anyone has received that one yet.

[quote name='Gram']I thought these were the random ones. That's why some are getting Boomer and some are getting Wrecking Ball.
The other one was the flocked figure. I don't believe anyone has received that one yet.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, I meant the other ones.

[quote name='ZombieToast']At this point, I've accepted that I probably won't get anything.[/QUOTE]

Im with you. I entered earlier than a few who have reported receiving theirs, won on both (days after eachother) and received nothing.

I also got wrecking ball... just got it in today's mail

6494d51a80.jpg

Finally got 1 of my randoms yesterday. It was Wrecking Ball, which was great because it was one of the ones we didn't have. Still waiting on the others.

Just checked the mail and had a package in there.

Kids opened it to reveal Wrecking Ball. Not looking very "random" now but it is one that we did not want to buy but a good win.

Still no Stump Stumps with fuzz?

Annnnnd......just checked the mail again and lo and behold.....

.....another Wrecking Ball.

Hmmmm......

I wonder if there will be another Wrecking Ball on Monday?

Got a second Wrecking Ball the day after I got the first. Kind of bummed I couldn't get a different random, but hey, it's random, what can you do?
Anyway, that takes care of the 2 randoms I won. Still waiting on Stump.

[quote name='Ather']I think random to them means they randomly choose two figures, then send those two out in mass.[/QUOTE]I find myself in agreement.

bread's done
Back