Skylanders: Stump Smash, Sonic Boom in stock at Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='synnarc']Now that I'm done with the game I'm debating selling what I have to recoup some of my money. Has anyone sold their used stuff and is the market decent enough to get most of the money back?

(360 starter set, Pirate Seas Adventure pack, 2x character 3 packs)[/QUOTE]

You do know there was a domain registered for skylanders giants.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ShockandAww']I'm going to a bunch of places in a few any requests? It'll be cost w/tax and shipping. Let me know quickly who you need.[/QUOTE]
Flameslinger, if possible. Can't find him anywhere.

[quote name='darkjedi187']You do know there was a domain registered for skylanders gaints.[/QUOTE]
What is a skylander gaint?

[quote name='darkjedi187']You do know there was a domain registered for skylanders gaints.[/QUOTE]

That news just hit (today I think). For all anyone knows that could be for a totally different game with different skylanders figures.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I'm going to a bunch of places in a few any requests? It'll be cost w/tax and shipping. Let me know quickly who you need.[/QUOTE]

Well if you see a cynder let me know

[quote name='JaylisJayP']That news just hit (today I think). For all anyone knows that could be for a totally different game with different skylanders figures.[/QUOTE]

the thought is it's another game/expansion.

[quote name='Plinko']Flameslinger, if possible. Can't find him anywhere.[/QUOTE]

Odd they have plenty of those here in Richmond, VA. Last night I saw at least a dozen or so at one Target.

[quote name='BartToby']Sorry if I offened anyone before(some people didnt even read my post. . .).

Ill just return all the toys i bought if they get mass released again. I have a bunch of pirate seas packs i was gonna break up and sell but now amazon has em up at MSRP. Good thing i can just buy ice empire packs from wherever and return the pirate packs that way ^_^.

Honestly, ive made enough already so its fine.[/QUOTE]

Hey io?

:ziplip: him. Do your thing.

If anybody finds that 3-pack that I'm need, shoot a heads up. This thread is awesome when we dont have :booty:-hats fluffing it up.

BTW, played as Cynder in the console game finally. She is quite awesome.

Interesting. Over the weekend, I was talking to a Target employee who had someone "in the know" that said Activision is limiting stock because they are re-branding Skylanders. Just putting out enough stock to keep the buzz going until this new thing launches. Of course at the time I thought he had no idea what he was talking about. Maybe there was a grain of truth to it. I can't see dropping more than $8 a figure though. That's part of the appeal. $15 'giant' figures don't interest me.

BTW, how long before these show up in Happy Meals? :lol:

[quote name='Corvin']

BTW, how long before these show up in Happy Meals? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Oh fuck, don't even joke about that. I really don't feel like getting fat. :lol:

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Oh fuck, don't even joke about that. I really don't feel like getting fat. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You know it's gonna happen. It's bound to be an improvement over the lame BK games and Kinectimals tie-ins, even if it's just something like the bonus items in the adventure packs.

[quote name='Corvin']You know it's gonna happen. It's bound to be an improvement over the lame BK games and Kinectimals tie-ins, even if it's just something like the bonus items in the adventure packs.[/QUOTE]

Sneak King was amazing and you will never convince me otherwise!

[quote name='Corvin']Interesting. Over the weekend, I was talking to a Target employee who had someone "in the know" that said Activision is limiting stock because they are re-branding Skylanders. Just putting out enough stock to keep the buzz going until this new thing launches. Of course at the time I thought he had no idea what he was talking about. Maybe there was a grain of truth to it. I can't see dropping more than $8 a figure though. That's part of the appeal. $15 'giant' figures don't interest me.

BTW, how long before these show up in Happy Meals? :lol:[/QUOTE]

That doesn't make any sense. You have a hot toy that's out of stock everywhere... you don't rebrand it. You might add onto it (look at everything that's angry birds right now) but you don't rebrand it.

What's that? iPad selling like hot cakes? I think we should rebrand it to BigPad!

imo it could be one of two things:
1) The next game
2) Giant sized versions of skylanders. Something more action figure like. I would like to think the "giant" sized ones comes packaged with their normal small counter part.

*off topic*

Who else thinks its a good idea to make an official skylander thread in the "other deals and requests" forum? I nominate io to run it :)

You all were too slow with the requests. I didnt see any Cynder but there were a few Flameslingers :(

I did manage to get a Double Trouble so now the only one I need is that Empire of Ice pack which I apparently just missed out on.

[quote name='confoosious']Got one. Thanks OP. All gone now.

I was debating it because of the talk in here about how the expansion packs suck and I couldnt remember if Empire of Ice was supposed to be good or bad.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, before xmas I got the Pirate seas expansion for a friend's kid, but not sure if I should get any for me/my kids, after hearing everyone say they suck.
Although Empire of Ice seems worth it for Slam Bam alone. Anything Yeti-related is a must for me, and his name is hilarious.

[quote name='darkjedi187']I now have all the released adventure packs, but still cannot find a whirlwind : ([/QUOTE]
Do you need either drill sergeant or double trouble? I have one of the 3 packs coming from Amazon in a week or so if you want that. I couldnt wait for the 3 pack so I just bought each of those characters individually today. I would have picked you up a Whirlwind but didnt see the request in time. Let me know though if you want a 3 pack with him.

I went to the nearest Wal-mart and finally found some figures.

Managed to get Cynder (Undead) and Flameslinger (Fire). I saw Whirlwind, Double Trouble, and Drill Sargent, but I'm holding off since I'm getting the triple pack with Stealth Elf (Life), Wrecking Ball (another Magic next to Spyro), and Sonic Boom (Air).

All that's left is Earth, so I may get the Pirate pack with Terrafin.

After that, I might just get one more of each element.

[quote name='confoosious']That doesn't make any sense. You have a hot toy that's out of stock everywhere... you don't rebrand it. You might add onto it (look at everything that's angry birds right now) but you don't rebrand it.

What's that? iPad selling like hot cakes? I think we should rebrand it to BigPad![/QUOTE]

Just posting what someone shared. However Skylanders is probably more popular than Spyro ever was. Simply dropping Spyro could be seen as re-branding. I can see them spinng Spyro off now that he has more brand awareness.

And yeah, Angry Birds... All that shit needs to go away. :lol:

yep $2 off each one. . .

i just hit up walmart and found a couple cynders/double troubles/flameslingers/chop chops/whirlwinds/drill sergeants.

apparently they all come in the same box together cause they got three boxes and two of them had those figures in them.

i also snagged more empire of ice packs!!!

this was at one walmart so im excited to hit up the rest when my wife gets home ^_^

CHA CHING!!!!

[quote name='ShockandAww']Do you need either drill sergeant or double trouble? I have one of the 3 packs coming from Amazon in a week or so if you want that. I couldnt wait for the 3 pack so I just bought each of those characters individually today. I would have picked you up a Whirlwind but didnt see the request in time. Let me know though if you want a 3 pack with him.[/QUOTE]

I already have the other, but thank you. I thought you had seen my request. Gonna try some other places tomorrow.

[quote name='BartToby']yep $2 off each one. . .

i just hit up walmart and found a couple cynders/double troubles/flameslingers/chop chops/whirlwinds/drill sergeants.

apparently they all come in the same box together cause they got three boxes and two of them had those figures in them.

this was at one walmart so im excited to hit up the rest when my wife gets home ^_^

CHA CHING!!!![/QUOTE]

Nice. Wish I had your luck

[quote name='BartToby']yep $2 off each one. . .

CHA CHING!!!![/QUOTE]

come on io.

As someone suggested earlier, maybe an open/general Skylanders thread would be useful. Until then...I'm looking for a new in package Stealth Elf. Have a NIP Cynder to trade. Anyone?

[quote name='Corvin']I leveled him to 10 (blade gear upgrades) over the weekend and I'm not impressed. He's slow and just doesn't do enough damage.[/QUOTE]

Ah, see, that's the problem - needed to level the laser attack thing instead.

[quote name='Corvin']There is already a general Skylanders thread.[/QUOTE]

Yes, this has always been there. In fact, since the title of this one makes little sense, I'm just going to close it. Please continue the discussion in the other one. It would be OK to post "such and such is in stock" there, too, since that info always changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back