Skyrim Collector's Edition Hardcover Guide (in stock) - Amazon

The publisher has announced the are going back to print for the first time on a CE ever. Reprint is due around 12/10 from the bindery at 70000 units. Should be in stock plenty of places.

[quote name='shadylane']Is this really hard to find?[/QUOTE]

yeah and average selling price on ebay seems to be roughly $75

[quote name='Izod517']The publisher has announced the are going back to print for the first time on a CE ever. Reprint is due around 12/10 from the bindery at 70000 units. Should be in stock plenty of places.[/QUOTE]

If this is true then that is freakin awesome!! Hope amazon goes back to that $23.xx price so I can buy 4 more :roll:, I am regretting only getting my 1 copy.

[quote name='Izod517']The publisher has announced the are going back to print for the first time on a CE ever. Reprint is due around 12/10 from the bindery at 70000 units. Should be in stock plenty of places.[/QUOTE]

Can you provide a link to the source that states this?

I'm supposed to be getting one at my local Gamestop they had to have shipped from another store, but they haven't received it yet. I'm getting antsy as I've already claimed the $20 off any guide coupon with some PUR points.

This thread reminds me that I still want to get the Uncharted 3 CE guide. I really want the CE version just for the soundtrack CD included.

wish i could of got one
21.gif

I'm pretty sure amazon is getting a restock as I had a preorder and my order got pushed back to a ship date of December 11ish. I cancelled said order and got a copy from my local best buy, but sounds pretty solid of a restock.

Have you guys tried Barnes and Noble's website? That's where a bunch of other CAG's and myself got the guide from just before Thanksgiving. Paid $30 after shipping and tax.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Have you guys tried Barnes and Noble's website? That's where a bunch of other CAG's and myself got the guide from just before Thanksgiving. Paid $30 after shipping and tax.[/QUOTE]

They've been OOS for awhile now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not calling you a liar, but I need some sort of link to believe this.

Understandable - a google search won't pull up anything for you - they just announced it last Friday to their partners when setting the print run - it was originally going to be the normal edition but they changed their minds. Believe me or not, I don't care, but that's oddly specific info, don't you think... Small correction - ships from the bindery on 12/16.

[quote name='Izod517']Understandable - a google search won't pull up anything for you - they just announced it last Friday to their partners when setting the print run - it was originally going to be the normal edition but they changed their minds. Believe me or not, I don't care, but that's oddly specific info, don't you think... Small correction - ships from the bindery on 12/16.[/QUOTE]

Well I hope this is true got mine from Amazon when it was a pre order and I would love to open it. I feel like I cant open it if its hard to find.

I picked up the regular edition for $12. Whats the difference from that and the collectors edition?

[quote name='jeebert']I picked up the regular edition for $12. Whats the difference from that and the collectors edition?[/QUOTE]

Hardcover and comes with an online interactive map redeem code ($15 value)

Depends on who ordered what prior to them setting the print run. It's probably safe to assume B&N, BAM, and Amazon will have it. Any other channels I'm not sure on; I don't know how focused their buyers are on things like this since it's secondary for them - but Random House (distributor for Prima) did say the reprint was due to demand in the games channel - so I'd guess that BBY and GS did order it.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Glad I just sold my extra copy for $65 on ebay this morning, paid $25 for it :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Lol. Gratz. I don't even want to know how much it'll cost to ship that monstrous thing.

[quote name='CaseX']Lol. Gratz. I don't even want to know how much it'll cost to ship that monstrous thing.[/QUOTE]
The box was $.55 and the media mail shipping was $3.xx, so just under $5

I finally opened up my CE after looking at it sit here for 2 weeks. Holy hell that thing is packed with a ton of info! I'm new to this type of game so I really don't understand a lot of it. But after looking through the guide, I am even more confused LMAO.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Glad I just sold my extra copy for $65 on ebay this morning, paid $25 for it :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

greedy fuck

[quote name='Izod517']Depends on who ordered what prior to them setting the print run. It's probably safe to assume B&N, BAM, and Amazon will have it. Any other channels I'm not sure on; I don't know how focused their buyers are on things like this since it's secondary for them - but Random House (distributor for Prima) did say the reprint was due to demand in the games channel - so I'd guess that BBY and GS did order it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I just ask since I have Gamestop credit and a $20 off a guide coupon good till the end of January. It's going to be until the end of the week until I find out if the one that was supposed to be transferred actually arrives, sigh.

I also don't want to backorder one from the Website since it'll commit my coupon to it and it looks like I'd have to pay for shipping. Guess I'll wait it out a couple weeks and see what happens with this reprint.

[quote name='chunlirocks']greedy fuck[/QUOTE]

How is that greedy? Honestly, get over yourself. He sold ONE copy for market value. Someone else determined the final price. That's not greed - at all - that's just capitalism.

[quote name='krashhole']I finally opened up my CE after looking at it sit here for 2 weeks. Holy hell that thing is packed with a ton of info! I'm new to this type of game so I really don't understand a lot of it. But after looking through the guide, I am even more confused LMAO.[/QUOTE]

Kinda don't really see the point to opening the CE guide when the paperback one has the same info and can be had/is currently worth a fraction of a price...but that's just the collector in me talking. :)

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Kinda don't really see the point to opening the CE guide when the paperback one has the same info and can be had/is currently worth a fraction of a price...but that's just the collector in me talking. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's likely what I'll do. I won't be getting to Skyrim anytime soon so I can wait for a deal on the paperback version.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Kinda don't really see the point to opening the CE guide when the paperback one has the same info and can be had/is currently worth a fraction of a price...but that's just the collector in me talking. :)[/QUOTE]

CE or not, I bought it to read it. No way in hell I was going to waste $16 on the PB version.

Have you ever sniffed a CE hardcover right out of the shrink wrap.
Simply amazing. Nothing else like it not even sex.

[quote name='chunlirocks']Have you ever sniffed a CE hardcover right out of the shrink wrap.
Simply amazing. Nothing else like it not even sex.[/QUOTE]

Who the heck have you been having sex with to say such comment!?!? j/k :)

I actually want the CE for the Hardcover. They are much nicer and they actually last. And with kids in the house the hardcover is the only way to go. Now only if i could find myself a copy. My Walmart had one about a week after launch. By the time I got paid, it was long gone.

bread's done
Back