Sleeping Dogs (Xbox 360) $23.99+tax at Toys R Us (in store pickup)

Its times like these where I wish that I lived in a bigger city. :(

EDIT: Oh, seems they ship. By reading the post's description I was thinking it was in-storm only.

[quote name='crazylox2001']how can i price match this at BB[/QUOTE]

Show them the price on your phone or print it out and show them a copy when you pick it up.

i'm tempted. I've been wanting to play this game but at the same time I might just hold off. There are way too many games coming out early 2013 that I want to play.

[quote name='jj5206']i'm tempted. I've been wanting to play this game but at the same time I might just hold off. There are way too many games coming out early 2013 that I want to play.[/QUOTE]
Me too. Plus Sleeping Dogs has already been between $20-30 multiple times since November so there's no reason it won't be again next year.

Great price, but I'm actually controlling myself from buying more games until I work through the ones that I have.

this game was fun when I had it awhile ago. this is probably the lowest it is gonna get for awhile. Red Dead still sells for like $20.

Different i know, but this is a pretty low price.

[quote name='Negronometry']my toyrus is out of stock and shipping kind of kills the deal for me :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
Go check out the shoprunner thread... and soon. ;)

Nice price! I bet even Honey Badger cares about it.

Edit: And then I find it sitting in my pile of untouched games from black friday. Think I got it from Amazon along with Xcom. But I don't remember the price, it was $25 I think. Oh well. Still a good deal.

[quote name='Guerrilla']Go check out the shoprunner thread... and soon. ;)[/QUOTE]

Its not marked as being shoprunner eligible. The little icon is on the product page when it is usually.

Edit: And on a related note, Shoprunner just extended my free membership for another year. And I had just signed up for the normal free year with another email address a few weeks ago. Guess I don't need to remember to use the alternate account now.

[quote name='loomis1975']Its not marked as being shoprunner eligible. The little icon is on the product page when it is usually.

Edit: And on a related note, Shoprunner just extended my free membership for another year. And I had just signed up for the normal free year with another email address a few weeks ago. Guess I don't need to remember to use the alternate account now.[/QUOTE]
I just noticed that and cried.

Tried to price match at BB with no success. All of my Toys R Us stores are out of stock, so I took my phone with the app and price pulled up but theres a big "Online Only" disclaimer next to the price when you're checking out. So YMMV on that.

Definitely worth it for that price. I got it on day 1 and do not regret it. And now with some awesome DLC (which is very cheap) you cannot go wrong.

I personally think it is one of the best Free Roam games made.

Don't forget to tell Amazon about these prices using their feedback system. By doing so, it will be more likely that they will match.

Here's how you tell Amazon

1. Find the product you're looking for.

2. Scroll down to the 'product details' section (If you start reading customer reviews, you've scrolled down too far).

3. In that area you'll see options to 'update product info,' 'give feedback on images,' and 'tell us about a lower price.'

4. Click 'tell us about a lower price.'

:)

[quote name='thecatinthehat']Me too. Plus Sleeping Dogs has already been between $20-30 multiple times since November so there's no reason it won't be again next year.[/QUOTE]

That is where I am - once it gets close to $20 I get greedy and think "$15".

[quote name='VIDEOGAME IGODI']$23.99 like Toys-R-Us would be the correct price match; Here's to hoping.

:)[/QUOTE]

But $29.02 is the correct match from Toys-R-Us after the shipping cost since Toys-R-Us doesn't offer free shipping. :cry:

[quote name='RenegadeEra']But $29.02 is the correct match from Toys-R-Us after the shipping cost since Toys-R-Us doesn't offer free shipping. [/QUOTE]
There is no shipping cost if you click do an 'in-store pickup;' Amazon should be able to price-match that shouldn't they? If so, they haven't price matched the 'real' awesome price of $23.99 yet. Don't forget to send Amazon a price-match notice if you haven't done so yet.

:)

[quote name='mossfan563']Son of a b****! I bought this at the Square-Enix sale thinking it wouldn't go any lower...and then I see this.....damn it!!![/QUOTE]
It wouldn't go any lower? Come on you are a CAG you should know better!

Success! Showed em the deal on my phone and they matched it to the shipping price. had some gift cards and it came to 19$

Fun GTA clone with hand to hand combat mechanics. I have been renting it using my free red box rentals and having a blast with it. Defo worth 24 bucks!

Very worth that price. I picked it up for $30 ($35?) awhile ago when TRU had the first "2 for xx" sale in Autumn. I played it to death (1000 useless-Gs baby!) would pickup the DLC but I have this nagging feeling that they might re-package it into another "Edition," am I alone in this?

[quote name='showtimefolks']i will wait for gamefly to put this and darksiders 2 for 14.99[/QUOTE]

dang, sounds likely. Those are both sell out quickly games at those prices and I know I would miss them

Keep seeing this mentioned on best games noone played lists for 2012. I didn't play it either, Gamefly sale target for me I think.

Man, I got this via TRU pm @ BB for $20 months ago. Ya'll should really jump on pm'ing TRU gc deals @ BB on games that don't come with $20 credit. U end up paying so much less & the games are much newer thus high TIVs.

[quote name='Fukurou']This has a ton of DLC so I'll wait for a GOTY edition.[/QUOTE]

I thought about doing this but I'm impatient. I've been waiting for this game months before release, so I'm overdue to play it. And at this price, you can't go wrong (unless you get it off of Steam).

I was really close to buying it for $35 at the Best Buy 3-day sale after Christmas but I went a little overboard on Blu-Rays so I passed. Now I'm glad I did.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']Does squeenix do GOTY editions? Did anyone call this GOTY? Most of the DLC is fluff, and don't bet on a complete edition.[/QUOTE]

If Dead Island can get a GOTY, I imagine this can too.

Stupid TRU did not have in stock, but did not notify me of that until after the order was placed. 6 hours after, to be exact...

bread's done
Back