Sly Collection (PS3) for $19.99 @ Target

Are you sure it was clearance (red price sticker on the game itself) or was it a temporary price cut (yellow tag on the price rack?)

[quote name='MSUHitman']Are you sure it was clearance (red price sticker on the game itself) or was it a temporary price cut (yellow tag on the price rack?)[/QUOTE]

Yes it was a red price sticker on the game itself.

Then ya it needs to be in the Target Clearance thread. How in the world can Sly be already in the clearance cycle? It just came out 7 weeks ago.

this is strange its very rare for a clearance game price to end in a 9 all clearance games end in a 4 or an 8. This maybe a buy and return.

I'm just passing on a deal I seen. All the games in the case for Sly Collection had the red sticket price on them.

[quote name='meta460085']Can someone confirm this, I passed on Kmart deal because I'm afraid of getting stabbed.[/QUOTE]

There's really nothing to confirm, since it's only a clearance deal. Each store (even in the same city) will have different clearance titles/prices.

[quote name='edgarl11']I'm just passing on a deal I seen. All the games in the case for Sly Collection had the red sticket price on them.[/QUOTE]

Darn.. no red stickets on mine at my sto...

edgar, nice find :D But please help clear people's doubts.

Does your sticker look like this ---> #1
IMG_6267.JPG
(Online item)
or
like this ---> #2 (Clearance item)

bread's done
Back