SMT: Devil Summoner & Digital Devil Saga 2 @ GS.com (in stock $17.99)

aznguyen316

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
SMT: Devil Summoner ($17.99)
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=939456

Devil Saga 2 ($17.99)
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=939194

25% off coupon AFF25 comes out to $13.49 each.

*EDIT*

SMT: Nocturne was in stock at GS.com I just placed my order after the 25% discount.. if it comes in disc only I'm gonna return it lol or see how well eBay calls for it o_O

Order Details: Handling Method: USA Value Order Date: 2/15/2008
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
Title Platform Qty. Availability Price
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne - Used PS2 1 [FONT=Verdana,Arial]Usually ships
in 24 hours
[/FONT] $59.99
clear.gif
checkout_line.gif
Sub-Total: $59.99
clear.gif
clear.gif
Discount: $15.00
clear.gif
Handling (No additional shipping fee): $2.99
clear.gif
Tax: $3.50
clear.gif
clear.gif
TOTAL: $51.48
I guess it's overpriced for GS but it gets a lot on ebay and I wanna check this game out before I sell it =D also it was only one as now it is listed "back-order" LOL

there probably should be a combined thread now.. and is this considered a "deal" sorry if it isn't hehe

[quote name='gobz']Devil Summoner is 20$ new at gamestops. I picked up a copy last week.[/quote]

oh.. lol haha my GS doesn't have that but I don't mind it used I got to use the 25% off.. I'm a noob to the SMT series so when I saw I could get a copy or two of the series I jumped.

[quote name='thelonepig']How about we combine the 3 "SMT games in stock at EB" threads?[/quote]

the other thread isn't actually in stock at the moment though.. it's also like a month old I believe. this is current.

Good while it lasted, I guess. Devil Summoner is no longer in the system and DDS is OOS. You could probably order it even though it is backordered, but you can't get 25% off...

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Yeah, maybe there should be a single thread or something, and someone can update if they catch one of these SMT games in stock.[/quote]

I agree, now that they're both OOS.. a bump and update should just happen now..

[quote name='reicaden']is DDS a rare game? i take it, that it is, but i never knew... thought it was just the nocturne that was rare.[/QUOTE]

DDS is rare and expensive as hell. DDS2 is somewhat rare but not all that expensive. I see copies of DDS2 all the time.

hmmm, i'll keep a look out for DDS then,

is there another version...? i think ive seen DDS before,but the box had like, robots? or demons? on it? it didnt look like that one pictured on GS's webby.

[quote name='reicaden']hmmm, i'll keep a look out for DDS then,

is there another version...? i think ive seen DDS before,but the box had like, robots? or demons? on it? it didnt look like that one pictured on GS's webby.[/QUOTE]

I forget which one, but one of them had a reversible jacket. One side was white with the main character on the front and the other side I think was brown with all the main characters on it in their demon form if I remember correctly.

[quote name='Demix500']dd2 is back in stock if anyone wants it[/quote]

No it isn't, the site will tell you it's back ordered if you add it to your cart.

[quote name='Demix500']dd2 is back in stock if anyone wants it[/quote]

1196011701699jg6ao4.png

Haha. Alright in all seriousness, the DDS games any good?

guys, if you really want the SMT games, keep checking GS. I just was able to place an order on SMT: Nocturne 10min. ago.. update you on how it comes in..

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Yeah, maybe there should be a single thread or something, and someone can update if they catch one of these SMT games in stock.[/QUOTE]

I like that idea very much. I MUST complete my SMT collection!

[quote name='mklight']devil summoner worth having?[/QUOTE]

theres a review on xplay, but the gamerankings score leaves a little something to be desired.

[quote name='spamfree2']DDS2 has the reversable covers.[/quote]
......I did not know that even though I've had DDS2 for a week now.

hey would u guys consider DDS1 for $60 a good deal, used but complete with soundtrack, no deluxe box tho?

Raz

[quote name='razgriz417']......I did not know that even though I've had DDS2 for a week now.

hey would u guys consider DDS1 for $60 a good deal, used but complete with soundtrack, no deluxe box tho?

Raz[/quote]

Sounds like a good deal to me. You could probably just e-mail Atlus for the deluxe box. I can't confirm this, though.

Now where are you getting DDS for $60? I want one too. :cry:

[quote name='Aganar']What's its price?[/QUOTE]

read op

[quote name='Bojizzle']Still backorder, although it claims they have one in stock in the store. I might swing by tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

you wouldnt be getting the 25% off tho

[quote name='ihavenolife123']you wouldnt be getting the 25% off tho[/quote]

He could always just use the Edge card with the 10% off coupon. I think it should round out to about the same price, considering shipping is a couple dollars.

[quote name='Bavgate']Sounds like a good deal to me. You could probably just e-mail Atlus for the deluxe box. I can't confirm this, though.

Now where are you getting DDS for $60? I want one too. :cry:[/quote]

Was scoping out some ebay auctions, a guy posted an auction for DDS1, starting at $20, but with a Buy It Now for $60, was able to grab it. And thanks for the advice Bavgate.

Raz

[quote name='razgriz417']Was scoping out some ebay auctions, a guy posted an auction for DDS1, starting at $20, but with a Buy It Now for $60, was able to grab it. And thanks for the advice Bavgate.

Raz[/quote]

No problem. I actually just e-mailed Atlus earlier asking if they had the extra stuff lying around. I'll get an answer from them tomorrow morning, most likely.

I received both in the mail but neither were complete so I returned it to GS.. lost $2 on shipping lol. Value shipping is not bad, it's cheap I got it in 4 days after placing order.

[quote name='Bojizzle']Still backorder, although it claims they have one in stock in the store. I might swing by tomorrow.[/quote]

The store will tell you they can't find the disc.

i don't understand what i'm doing wrong. when i follow the link, the item is there, but when i put "digital devil saga" into the search box, i get no results. a little help here.

[quote name='thakingrocka']i don't understand what i'm doing wrong. when i follow the link, the item is there, but when i put "digital devil saga" into the search box, i get no results. a little help here.[/quote]

Search for something popular, like Mario, for instance.

Scroll all the way to the bottom and click on the link that says "Show backordered items that may be available at stores."

Then go ahead and search for Digital Devil Saga.

[quote name='thakingrocka']i don't understand what i'm doing wrong. when i follow the link, the item is there, but when i put "digital devil saga" into the search box, i get no results. a little help here.[/quote]

i believe it's currently oos/backordered.

I saw DDS2 at a pawnshop the other day, disc only, and marrowind GOTY edition for 15$ combined. I didn't pick it up though... I might have to go back and grab it.

DDS1 Instock at Gamestop.com!!!

Using the code AFF25, I got it for $35 shipped, hopefully its complete...

@aznguyen316 Did you return your games to store? Can you just walk in and just return it?

Thanks,

Raz

Picked up a DDS2 copy at gamestop with my edge card, but it is disc only with a little surface scratching (It still plays perfectly though).

Anybody needing a copy? I'll send it your way for cost+shipping.

bread's done
Back