SMT: Persona 4 $19.99 - Amazon (PS2)

Man, I really don't know what to do... I won't get around to playing it for years, hell I still gotta play my copy of the third game... but I am concerned that someday it is just going to become impossible to find, least at a reasonable price... and I consider $30-$40 unreasonable for a PS2 game now. In all honesty, $20 as well.

[quote name='erehwon']Good price for those that don't have it. Now let's hope Persona 3 Portable will drop down to that soon.[/QUOTE]

It already has...several times. Fry's had the UMD on sale for $19.99 just a few weeks ago...and PSN had the digital download version for the same price last week.

[quote name='dallow']If it weren't for the forthcoming Vita version, I'd buy.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I didn't know that, thanks for the heads up, I'll wait for it as well

I hear there's a more advance form of remote play with the Vita and the PS3, that certain vita games can be played on the PS3 and vice-versia. Will they all be that way?

[quote name='Buuhan1']I hear there's a more advance form of remote play with the Vita and the PS3, that certain vita games can be played on the PS3 and vice-versia. Will they all be that way?[/QUOTE]

Yes and no, I haven't heard anything about remote play for the Vita, but it does have a feature where some games can be played on the PS3 and continue progressing on the VIta, however this is done by having a copy of the game on each of the systems, not really connecting the Vita to the PS3

; I hope Vita-Remote Play is mandatory for at least all PSN games, taht would make the Vita a must-buy for me (I have a hard time taking away the TV from my wife and my daughter)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='erequena'](I have a hard time taking away the TV from my wife and my daughter)[/QUOTE]

I have the same problem and bought a PSP in response.

I was going to wait and buy a Vita...but when I heard that the NA release won't be until 2012...I went ahead and bought a PSP to tide me over.

[quote name='DarthVicious82']I have the same problem and bought a PSP in response.

I was going to wait and buy a Vita...but when I heard that the NA release won't be until 2012...I went ahead and bought a PSP to tide me over.[/QUOTE]

Good move. P3P is awesome but i doubt we will see a p4 for the psp. :cry:

:cry:

Persona 1 and 3 Portable were $20 direct download last week on PSN as a one-week sale.

This is a good deal considering the only other mass retailer that stocks the game is Gamestop at $40 used.

bread's done
Back