Smuttiness Vs. Attractiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JSweeney']Different odd, or different good?
Exactly what about me seemed odd? Certain opinions? Stances? Mannerisms?
Vocabulary?

Do I come off as a caracature or something, or am thinking to negatively?[/QUOTE]

:lol: More along the lines that I couldn't believe anyone would be so logicaly inclined.

[quote name='JSweeney'] Deadzone, because she deeply hates each and every one of us, except maybe Morbid and the Z5 crew. /QUOTE]

So why exactly does DZ hate us? Does it seem more like one of those phase things or is this part of the OTT being ruined thing.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It's one of those "she has serious mental / emotional issues" things. :lol:[/QUOTE]

So, in other words, "bat shit insane".

[quote name='JSweeney']When you lack a backbone or the tenacity to stand up for something, yes it is.
It's just like the little kids that after losing badly or feel like they are being picked on, who decide to just "take thier ball and go home."

So, you actually really do hate everyone, Lina?[/QUOTE]

No, not at all. But people seem to think I do, since I'm mean or whatever.

Are you suggesting that I stand up to people here? ;)

[quote name='David85']Exactly. My Bf never did anything like that, and I'm clean too so no problem.

Plus if someone does have a STD then blowjobs will really suck, literally. I mean have you ever gotten one with a condom? Gross.

I I want to taste plastic I would eat the campus food. :D[/QUOTE]

Why did you suck some guy who had a condom on? :whistle2:\"

[quote name='Lina']No, not at all. But people seem to think I do, since I'm mean or whatever.

Are you suggesting that I stand up to people here? ;)[/QUOTE]

I know GamerDude would prefer you lay down :whistle2:#

[quote name='Lina']Why did you suck some guy who had a condom on? :whistle2:\"[/QUOTE]

The real question is why does food at his campus taste like condom ?

It's true, school food sucks.

I never did, but in order to have 100% safe sex you need to wear a condom during oral, and that is a sick sick thought.

[quote name='KrazyKefka']Um...didn't you read the message you quoted?[/QUOTE]

Yeah but it wasn't too specific. I was just wondering if we knew the reasons they left--like why does deadzone hate us. And if we know what happened to minx.

Lol, just the other day I was thinking, "I wonder what happened to that guy on CAG with the scary ass Easter Bunny?"

[quote name='Lina']I never knew there was any risk in oral. That sucks.[/QUOTE]

Ya, it's one of the harder things to do, only because you feel so stupid insisting on the condom when a lot of people don't think there's any risk at oral.

Though my school food doesn't really suck, though they don't have actual "school food". It's all chains and food court type places (subway, wendys etc. though some aren't chains, I don't think the indian place, the japanese place or the salad place, whatever their names are, are chains), plus a bunch independently run sit down restaurants.

Now my school has a small campus about 20 minutes away, their food sucks. They have things like apple and black bean soup, and pizza chowder.

Though with women on this site there's this whole cult that circles them, and a whole background that goes along with them. No one knows anything about half the guys here, but the women seem to end up telling their life story.

[quote name='Lina']Tauruskatt is rather cute.

Try looking like Aika now. You got the red hair and the cat eyes.[/QUOTE]

thnx. ask and ye shall recieve...well...almost...my hair wasn't as red when this was taken, and, do cat ears count?...

neko2.jpg

now i'm officially out of picture sharing, lol.

hating everyone really can't be someone's reason to stop posting, if things worked that way then there wouldn't be annoying as hell people, and if there weren't annoying as hell people, then what would the rest of us have to bond over?? :lol:

[quote name='David85']Plus if someone does have a STD then blowjobs will really suck, literally. I mean have you ever gotten one with a condom? Gross.
I I want to taste plastic I would eat the campus food.[/QUOTE]

lol, well I know I haven't~ doesn't sound too appealing, no. However, In the 'rock-paper-scissors' of sex play, I do believe eating plastic sporks beats random growths and painful urination everytime.

~

[quote name='Lina']No, not at all. But people seem to think I do, since I'm mean or whatever.

Are you suggesting that I stand up to people here? ;)[/QUOTE]

Change the to to a for, and you're probably closer
Of course, that would go against your "don't be a nice guy" belief.
:lol:

[quote name='Lina']Why did you suck some guy who had a condom on? :whistle2:\"[/QUOTE]

actually the way he phrased it tripped me up, because i thought he was admitting that wearing a condom during oral felt bad, and that guys with STDs have to wear condoms during oral..and..if he knew that it sucked wearing one, that..would be saying something that isn't any of my buissness. :cool:

[quote name='alonzomourning23']
Though with women on this site there's this whole cult that circles them, and a whole background that goes along with them. No one knows anything about half the guys here, but the women seem to end up telling their life story.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say that was specific to this site, that's pretty much any atmosphere if you ask me. If I think about how much I know about guys and girls I went to college with or that I've worked with, it's always the females who have their personal lives talked about more often then the guys. There's always the exceptions, like close friends for example, but in social settings, that's probably true everywhere. I have no idea why though, maybe our lives are just more interesting...:whistle2:s

[quote name='TJordan522']Yeah but it wasn't too specific. I was just wondering if we knew the reasons they left--like why does deadzone hate us. And if we know what happened to minx.[/QUOTE]

I gotcha. As far as I know, DZ just went off the deep end. As for Minx, well, no one really knows why she stopped coming around.

[quote name='TJordan522']Lol, just the other day I was thinking, "I wonder what happened to that guy on CAG with the scary ass Easter Bunny?"[/QUOTE]

I've been hiding. Well...not really. I've been around, I just haven't used that avatar in a while. Decided to pull it back out of storage, so to speak.

[quote name='tauruskatt']I have no idea why though, maybe our lives are just more interesting...:whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Or maybe women just like talking. :lol:

[quote name='tauruskatt']that is one scary ass easter bunny...

*shields eyes*[/QUOTE]

Looks like I still have it with the ladies...whatever that means... :whistle2:k

It's not actually the Easter bunny. It's a pic of a kid on Santa's lap that's been photoshopped into some sort of monstrosity that I found online somewhere and thought it would make a great avatar. It's become both a blessing and a curse.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah, Baltimore I think. Sucks to be them. :lol:[/QUOTE]

yep...

Here's my response to the topic/poll:
[quote name='Queens of the Stone Age']You wanna know why you feel so hollow?
Because you are.[/QUOTE]

I think that about sums it up.

Btw, I told you guys she was a cutie :hot:

[quote name='PhrostByte']yep...

Here's my response to the topic/poll:

I think that about sums it up.

[/size][/QUOTE]

You know I was in Fairfax for spring break Phrost (actually flew into BWI), I could have looked you up ... I didn't really do anything but watch dvds most of the time anyway. :lol:

Good response. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Or maybe women just like talking. :lol:[/QUOTE]

heh, that would work, except that wouldn't explain why there aren't more women on the boards ;)

Baltimore has a tendancy to smell really foul, especially in the warmer months. eugh...it can still be a pretty fun/intresting place anyway I guess.

Guile (& others i might have missed) ~ Thanks! ^_^

~

[quote name='tauruskatt']heh, that would work, except that wouldn't explain why there aren't more women on the boards ;)

Baltimore has a tendancy to smell really foul, especially in the warmer months. eugh...it can still be a pretty fun/intresting place anyway I guess.

Guile (& others i might have missed) ~ Thanks! ^_^

~[/QUOTE]

Maybe typing just isn't fullfilling enough for most. ;)

[quote name='dcfox']I just passed DZ a couple of days ago (finally considering she stopped posting almost a month ago). Next up on my list is Shrike.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I wander in here and I find I'm the target of post position-jumping. I feel special. :D

[quote name='MorPhiend']Wow, tauruskatt. You are one beautiful young lady. I just hope that GameDude doesn't come in here... or else we'll have another defectee...
[/QUOTE]

Gotta agree with you there, MP. Extremely nice on the eyes, she is. :hot:

[quote name='PhrostByte']Btw, I told you guys she was a cutie :hot:[/QUOTE]

Never doubted you, Phrost, pics are always proof positive. :bouncy:

[quote name='shrike4242']And with this useless post, I've leapfrogged dcfox for the moment. :booty:[/QUOTE]

Nice to see that you have caught up on the thread, all with the intentions of beating dc.

...get your mind out of the gutter, not like that...:roll:

[quote name='Lina']Why doesn't tauruskatt get a stalker.[/QUOTE]

I would... but my gf would hurt me :mrgreen:

Cuz she had one before she joined the site?

See Phrostbyte's I got owned thread and read the first couple of pages.

Also I'm really really drunk right now so don't mind me.:D

[quote name='PhrostByte']
[/size][/QUOTE]

Yes but you failed to mention the fack that her entertainment value is rather high, she also seems to know a lot more about fighting games than you, but then of course she also seems to know a lot more about games in general.

wow, everyone's multiple double-post night, clearly!...:lol:

...been there, done that...if they gave t-shirts for this sort of thing i think i'd have a matching bedroom set by now...on the plus side i've figured out several means to circumventing the onset of stalkerness in others. :roll:

heheh. zion's drunkposting. =P
I was drinking some last night, but too tired to get online. I did however, play archer maclean's mercury, and that was pretty trippy.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Maybe typing just isn't fullfilling enough for most. ;)[/QUOTE]

There are times I think I can express myself better typing then speaking, maybe most people just can't type fast enough?

(okay, really i was just continuing the double posting thing, but the WPM is a valid point.)

[quote name='zionoverfire']Yes but you failed to mention the fack that her entertainment value is rather high, she also seems to know a lot more about fighting games than you, but then of course she also seems to know a lot more about games in general.[/QUOTE]

Phrost seemed to agree that my 'gamer penis' was larger then his, lol.

I'm gonna get an avatar, makes scanning through and finding my own posts easier, look for it when I hit 300....

[quote name='tauruskatt']Phrost seemed to agree that my 'gamer penis' was larger then his, lol.[/QUOTE]

Ah freudian, but lets be realalistic, you're probably a much more rounded gamer than most of us, I for one rarely venture outside of RPGs.

But you know what they say: What they lack in ability they make up for in gamming ego.;)

And yes I'm drunk but we got finished early and it's like what the hell I can't really ruin my rep. on this site anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back