SneakyPenguin Hates This OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, as much as I'd love to sit up all night throwing insults back and forth with a few social retards with sticks shoved up their asses, it's time for sleep. Good night, kids. Behave while I'm gone!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I think Punq needs to start another battkle royale so we can get this aggression out in the open![/QUOTE]

either that or have a group hug

It's gotta give at some point. You can only have the same OTT rehash over and over again. The same players, the same jokes, every day all day. At some point, the natives will not only get restless, they'll get vocal.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Poor taste? You say that like you're Moses bringing that shocking revalation to the poeple carved on stone. I've ALWAYS been in poor taste. I'm a fucking asshole. This is nothing new cuntslut.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:
And the award for Funniest Asshole goes to:

SneakyPenguin!!

[quote name='onetrackmind']wtf is up with cag and all the fucking hostility lately[/QUOTE]

I was just wondering that myself. This place is becoming more like Gamefaqs by the day.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I was just wondering that myself. This place is becoming more like Gamefaqs by the day.[/QUOTE]

i hear ya, every where i go theres a fight... too many ego's clashing i guess.

[quote name='onetrackmind']i hear ya, every where i go theres a fight... too many ego's clashing i guess.[/QUOTE]

It usually doesn't bleed into here though. Occasionally, but not often.

[quote name='onetrackmind']i hear ya, every where i go theres a fight... too many ego's clashing i guess.[/QUOTE]

There was a thread in the bragging rights forum where someone was just posting their score for the day (it was a good one too). Guys out of nowhere were making ass rape jokes. It wasn't even called for. I can see someone joking like that in the OT forum where pretty much anything goes but not in the shopping forums.

Officially done with my essay...i am officialy free to post...but feel free to share your prepared responses anyway, especially you frisky

[quote name='GuilewasNK']There was a thread in the bragging rights forum where someone was just posting their score for the day (it was a good one too). Guys out of nowhere were making ass rape jokes. It wasn't even called for. I can see someone joking like that in the OT forum where pretty much anything goes but not in the shopping forums.[/QUOTE]
Damn. That's just messed up. I noticed the decline a few months ago, but I guess it's just part of a growing site.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Officially done with my essay...i am officialy free to post...but feel free to share your prepared responses anyway, especially you frisky[/QUOTE]
I've been too busy to do a good one, but you can get a raincheck for a free one next time you need it.

The eye candy on Lingo has a body made for sin and the sexiest british accent. The absolute hottest of hotties on game shows.

I mean, this blonde is such a hottie. And she loves animals. See how she deals with the walrus next to her.

lingo_011_hr.jpg

[quote name='JimmieMac']It's gotta give at some point. You can only have the same OTT rehash over and over again. The same players, the same jokes, every day all day. At some point, the natives will not only get restless, they'll get vocal.[/QUOTE]

But it's not all the same people, it's changing all the time. That actually seems to be one of the main problems. Some of the OGs don't take kindly to the new blood.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']But it's not all the same people, it's changing all the time. That actually seems to be one of the main problems. Some of the OGs don't take kindly to the new blood.[/QUOTE]
Should we encourage new CAGers to post in the OTT?

Say what you want about the OTTs, but they are the first and last threads I check every day. Sure we get some stupid posts/posters in here from time to time, but on the whole it's a fun place to just shoot the shit, as it were. I think it's interesting to watch how things flow from one non-topic to the next, or to partake in the verbal sparring. Or to just make stupid jokes. There's no chat anymore, so this is the next best thing. And what's wrong with having one designated thread for goofing off?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Say what you want about the OTTs, but they are the first and last threads I check every day. Sure we get some stupid posts/posters in here from time to time, but on the whole it's a fun place to just shoot the shit, as it were. I think it's interesting to watch how things flow from one non-topic to the next, or to partake in the verbal sparring. Or to just make stupid jokes. There's no chat anymore, so this is the next best thing. And what's wrong with having one designated thread for goofing off?[/QUOTE]

It used to be that exclusively, but now it's just drek. it's not even amusing to watch these conversations any more.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']It used to be that exclusively, but now it's just drek. it's not even amusing to watch these conversations any more.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't take much to swing the subject to whatever you want. If you want it to change you have to participate.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']It used to be that exclusively, but now it's just drek. it's not even amusing to watch these conversations any more.[/QUOTE]

doesn't a lot of that also have to do with your lack of free time?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It doesn't take much to swing the subject to whatever you want. If you want it to change you have to participate.[/QUOTE]

Tis all I do.

In other new, i drank amost a gallon of water today. It was too fucking hot.

Well, I'm not opposed to discussions on anything, so bring something up if you like. No one has offered much in the way of desiring to do so, so I've gone with the flow, as all of us have. I doubt that you've seen everything the human OTT mind is capable of coming up with, though I'm sure there are a lot of redundancies.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']doesn't a lot of that also have to do with your lack of free time?[/QUOTE]

This is also true, but i'm done with school next Thursday, and will be done with work by July.

Anybody know who does the voice for Mugen in Samurai Champloo? He sounds familiar but I can't seem to place it.

[quote name='dcfox']Anybody know who does the voice for Mugen in Samurai Champloo? He sounds familiar but I can't seem to place it.[/QUOTE]
I think he also did Spike from Cowboy Bebop, as per what Karsh has said before. Check out imdb.com, as it should answer your question.

EDIT: He's done a ton of stuff.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0089710/

[quote name='dcfox']Anybody know who does the voice for Mugen in Samurai Champloo? He sounds familiar but I can't seem to place it.[/QUOTE]

Steve Blum, does;

Roger Smith, tom, spike speigal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back