SNES Classic Discussion Thread

ok guys, walking away from the computer to go to the gym.

Expect it to go up anytime soon between 20secs - 45secs of me walking away.

Goodluck to all and your welcome.  :fridge:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok guys, walking away from the computer to go to the gym.
Expect it to go up anytime soon between 20secs - 45secs of me walking away.

Goodluck to all and your welcome. :fridge:
Haha I'm off to the gym after work and I have a feeling it will go up then too. Maybe I'll have a buddy refresh the BBY page.

Yeah...no. I wouldn't touch GAME again with a 10ft pole. Knowing them they'll send you out retron 2 instead and tell you it's just as good, then ignore you.
Ive bought several things from them over the years including this:

http://www.game.co.uk/en/the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-btween-world-game-exclusive-collectors-edition-245951?cm_mmc=Facebook-_-Digital-_-LinkBetweenWorlds-FB-_-Link

The even shipped the poster in a separate tube and it arrived 1 week after the game did. I have had nothing but good experiences from them.

Valid Uk Phone number????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF. This was a rumor yesterday and people were laughing that Nintendo wouldn't attempt it right after the NES fiasco.

They actually did. I want one, but I don't care enough to play the chase with this or most Nintendo anymore, which sucks.

I love how the thread has went full circle and we are already back to Game orders to the US.  With any luck, Amazon.co.uk will put another batch up so that naysayers can insist it won't ship to the USA while the rest of us secure orders!!!

And it's gone.

"

You currently have 0 items in your basket
We know you're super excited to get gaming, but unfortunately this product is either out of stock or has been limited to a certain number per customer. Please check on the appropriate Product Page to see how many you’re able to buy. To try checking out again, click here to go back to the home page. Sorry about that! The following items were removed from your basket: Super Nintendo Entertainment System Classic Edition

If you added a product to your basket and it is not showing, please try adding the product again.

Please be aware that you must have cookies enabled to be able to shop on this site. If you have cookies enabled then try deleting your cookies and restarting your browser. If you still have problems then check our Cookies help page for further assistance."

And it's gone.

"

You currently have 0 items in your basket
We know you're super excited to get gaming, but unfortunately this product is either out of stock or has been limited to a certain number per customer. Please check on the appropriate Product Page to see how many you’re able to buy. To try checking out again, click here to go back to the home page. Sorry about that! The following items were removed from your basket: Super Nintendo Entertainment System Classic Edition

If you added a product to your basket and it is not showing, please try adding the product again.

Please be aware that you must have cookies enabled to be able to shop on this site. If you have cookies enabled then try deleting your cookies and restarting your browser. If you still have problems then check our Cookies help page for further assistance."
Yeah, been doing that for me the last 15 minutes. Guess it's gone for now.

Ive bought several things from them over the years including this:

http://www.game.co.uk/en/the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-btween-world-game-exclusive-collectors-edition-245951?cm_mmc=Facebook-_-Digital-_-LinkBetweenWorlds-FB-_-Link

The even shipped the poster in a separate tube and it arrived 1 week after the game did. I have had nothing but good experiences from them.
There the only company I've ever had to file a dispute against with my bank, who did it swiftly without a issue. They sent me a incomplete order and what they did send was the wrong on platform. When I contacted them was told first that the game on the wrong platform was just as good of what I ordered. Was told the only way they could help me fix their mistake(which they wouldn't admit to)was send it back to them by a short-span date, with tracking, which would cost around $45 and all out of my pocket. Which pretty much would cost of the order in the first place. Then they ignore all further communication about the matter even when my bank tried to contact them about it.

They actually made Gamestop look good in comparison and that's saying something.

Think about how sad we all are though. What a tragedy if you can't buy a piece of plastic, before some bot, made by slave labor from a control freak company in Japan. It's times such as these I truly believe we are nothing more than apes with thumbs.

r9OsJzy.jpg

Think about how sad we all are though. What a tragedy if you can't buy a piece of plastic, before some bot, made by slave labor from a control freak company in Japan. It's times such as these I truly believe we are nothing more than apes.with thumbs.
You just realizing this now? We are just animals like any other, our fore brain evolved bigger but competition and "shiny" always brings out the baser tendencies. It's why you see some people knuckling up in the parking lot and others just slink around hoping to stay unseen.

Think about how sad we all are though. What a tragedy if you can't buy a piece of plastic, before some bot, made by slave labor from a control freak company in Japan. It's times such as these I truly believe we are nothing more than apes.with thumbs.
IDK WTF you're talking about, but I'm amazing.

Video games are just one of the many things that I do. I'm guessing a lot of others are the same.

Keep your sad truths about yourself to yourself.

Apes have thumbs.

I forgot to ask this, but was anyone else charged a total of $111 and change, from GAME, for this thing to be shipped to the states? That's what I was charged through Paypal after the conversion to USD, which was originally £84.94, I believe after shipping.

I forgot to ask this, but was anyone else charged a total of $111 and change, from GAME, for this thing to be shipped to the states? That's what I was charged through Paypal after the conversion to USD, which was originally £84.94, I believe after shipping.
That's what my total came out to as well. I ended up cancelling my order because I'm not willing to pay that much and I only want one to keep for myself and actually use.

bread's done
Back