SNES Classic Discussion Thread

Thanks for the heads-up! Have you had success with this?
Yes, I most recently used it to get a Fire Emblem Echoes LE from Amazon as well as used it a good amount during the original amiibo hype. Just be sure to set the monitored element to something that will change when it comes in stock. The app doesn't actually know if the item is in stock or not, it just tells you if a page has changed. However, that's good enough for our purposes.

Yes, I most recently used it to get a Fire Emblem Echoes LE from Amazon as well as used it a good amount during the original amiibo hype. Just be sure to set the monitored element to something that will change when it comes in stock. The app doesn't actually know if the item is in stock or not, it just tells you if a page has changed. However, that's good enough for our purposes.
I can't figure out how to select anything to be recorded

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't be figure out how to select anything to he recorded
Load the page address you want

Click the green arrow and wait for it to finish loading

Click the check mark when it is loaded

Click the section you want checked and click the check mark again

Done

I can't figure out how to select anything to be recorded

That app is for Android anyone know a good one for IPhone?

Anyone here from the US buy the EU version of the NES classic?  I'm wondering if it'll play fine on American TV sets, because I'd rather get their version of the SNES Classic.

Anyone here from the US buy the EU version of the NES classic? I'm wondering if it'll play fine on American TV sets, because I'd rather get their version of the SNES Classic.
https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-Classic-Mini-Super-Nintendo-Entertainment-System/Nintendo-Classic-Mini-Super-Nintendo-Entertainment-System-1238330.html?

"Please note: all games included in the Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System are the original US 60 Hz releases."

Yes, it should be fine considering it would just be the standard HDMI.

(Not a preorder link)

Japanese version info:

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/879495013058596865
I just want the box, I'm not even sure if the JP games will have any language select.

Load the page address you want
Click the green arrow and wait for it to finish loading
Click the check mark when it is loaded
Click the section you want checked and click the check mark again
Done
I figured it out, thank you, I had to keep clicking the check mark because it would load ads causing problems

We will start handing out account bans if people continue to troll. Consider this as fair warning to stop.

I never got a response from EvilChamp on his Discord and I'm sick of the existing one, so I created another.  Send me a message if you want in, this will be a no-nonsense thread and I will remove anyone upon their 1st offense.

This is serious business...  Serious members only message me and lets do this!

Apparently the Japanese version does not include Mother.

A lot of people are upset about it on Twitter.

sg4kfYd.png

I never got a response from EvilChamp on his Discord and I'm sick of the existing one, so I created another. Send me a message if you want in, this will be a no-nonsense thread and I will remove anyone upon their 1st offense.

This is serious business... Serious members only message me and lets do this!
Apologies got a lot on messages. At this point I'm adding people I either know from CAG or who have excellent trade history on CAG.

Just added you tho.

Apologies got a lot on messages. At this point I'm adding people I either know from CAG or who have excellent trade history on CAG.

Just added you tho.
Sent you a PM earlier. I'd like to rest and be woken up when it goes up since I was up late yesterday for a project so if this is no nonsense as you said I'd love to get in on it

Man I wasted the entire day and domestic pre-orders still didn't go up.  I didn't get anything done today lol.  Just want it to happen so I can move on and not have to worry about it any longer.  If not tonight, they should go up tomorrow. 

But you never know with these Nintendo products.  Sometimes US retailers won't put them up at all, or not until they know how many they're getting, or not until release day, or maybe in the middle of some random night at 3am.  But once that ship sails, brother it is gone.

bread's done
Back