SNES Classic Discussion Thread

FYI zoolert.com is up and running a tracker for the Super NES classic. I've had a lot of luck using this to track down switches and NES classics. Good luck everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
HMH6zc0.jpg

new ad coming soon...there aren't enough triggered comments yet

Invite me to grinder.

EDIT: I mean Discord.

EDIT2: and backdoor.

EDIT3: Don't invite me to anything actually.

Really getting tired of nintendo inflating demand.... I just read they will make more then the NES classic, but they will not commit to selling it past 2017.... Really? I love nintendo games, and this is a great product.... but I really hope they see the backlash from the NES classic and actually learn from their mistakes..... they can only piss off the customer so many times :)

oh shit I forgot

OelDvK6.jpg
There it is! Must have that since Majora's Mask version of the 3DS, the SDers bragging about how many they are reselling, and the the CAG rants that followed. That's when your posters/ads really took off too.

This would be a great time for Sony to brush the dust off the Crash Bandicoot costume and start trolling Nintendo from the parking lot again.

This time when he pulls the tarp off the truck it says "in stock.....now"

And here I was thinking I stumbled on this thread at exactly the right moment.  So much for good luck (gotta do it the hard way).

bread's done
Back