SNES Classic Discussion Thread

Barbie Horse Adventure for the PS2, worth it's weight in gold for all the laughs we got outta that game, while playing drunk. Those skunks were savage, straight up.

Will any of my games work with the mini?

Crap. I bought these other games for nothing, too.

EDIT: I take advantage of every opportunity to showcase the best of my collection. I have zero shame in doing this. Please "Like" this post and give me the validation I seek.

IMAG0686_zpsdtyvrmyb.jpg

Games.jpg

DB53A3B6-4A85-4A8F-BB84-D05F0164E3C4_zpssi1udnjr.jpg
+1 like because of Ogre Battle, one of the few strategy based series I really loved that sadly did not continue to the modern era...
(Now gimme a link to your discord server plz lol)

I actually enjoy seeing people's pride and joy of their video game collection. From reddit to facebook, twitter to CAG, it's cool to see what people treasure.  The internet has become a clearing ground for pissing contests but not all of it is bad. If I knew how to embed an image here, I might just attempt to go look for my copy of Keio Flying Squadron.

Really hope SNES classic goes up soon, gotta put kids down for a nap and I don't want to miss out. :shock:  

i remember going to my friends house and seeing one of this game copiers for both the SNES & Genesis, in which i had to have one. luckily i was able to get one too.

540_1287321783.png

If I was actually incline to dig it out of the storage closet, I just throw down my Star Fox Super Weekend Competition Set(cartridge, shirt, pin) and end this measuring contest....but I'm lazy. :lol:

Edit: Actually I can't remember where the pin is, but I have a floaty pen that I got from somewhere.
The pins were nice. Had a lot of fun at that competition. Really wish Nintendo still did stuff like that.

Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah...well I was in the 1994 Blockbuster Video World Video Game Championship, SNES division! Wish I had some of that stuff still.

I'm really pumped to be able to play StarFox (the real one) again without pulling out my SNES for it.  Remember the remake Nintendo did of the first level adding motion controls with the Wiimote for Wario Ware Smooth Moves?  One of the best parts about that game.

Stinks that when people see you have the Weekend Competition game pak that they assume you bought it cause it's rare now.  I bought it because I was there and wanted to be able to try to beat that high score at home.  Also, the last level in the cartridge was unique as a way to bump up your score and only available on that cartridge.  For a StarFox (original) fan, it was a nobrainer to try to get that from the Power Supplies Catalog.  Just like it's a nobrainer to jump on the SNES Classic for a real StarFox 2!!!

[attachment=26974:20170627_173036.jpg]

Since people are talking about rare games. I got this today for $10. Just missing the manual.

Thanks for adding Amazon and Walmart to the alerts list.

As someone who didn't try to purchase the mini NES, which stores took preorders and alerts?   After Gamestop and Target, I can't think of anyone else who can be added to the wiki.

That's a pretty great games list. Funny, gamestop sells Earthbound for SNES for $200 for the cartridge alone.

Does anyone know if this thing will hook up via HDMI? I would certainly assume that is the case.

That's a pretty great games list. Funny, gamestop sells Earthbound for SNES for $200 for the cartridge alone.

Does anyone know if this thing will hook up via HDMI? I would certainly assume that is the case.
No, it outputs signal via a built-in UHF broadcast antenna. You need to play one-handed and hold your TV's rabbit ears with the other to get optimum signal quality.

Just curious, how many people have dropped everything and planted themselves in front of their computers all day just hitting F5?
I got to work from home today. Since most people are on vacation, I did what I had to do, but also kept tabs open and periodically checked BB, Amazon, Walmart and Play Asia.

And CAG.

And Discord.

So, yea ...

Just curious, how many people have dropped everything and planted themselves in front of their computers all day just hitting F5?
While I have been watching since just after the 2nd Amazon.Uk drop, I have managed to grocery shop, do a little painting and play a little Disgaea 2 PC (not maximized though). So I've been also setting my watch to beep every 20 minutes to check in.

Bestbuy now has all information updated, with release date and picture of snes. I think is is coming guys
Just refreshed and I don't see any of that...

EDIT: It is there if you search for it, but when you go into the item it still appears as it did before...

What good is your old star fox game collection without the rare, first promotional stand up? lol I kid I kid, but I would sell it tho. Maybe lol.[attachment=26976:IMG_0912.JPG]

bread's done
Back