SNES Classic Discussion Thread

Damn Target. Been pressing the preorder button and it was saying not in stock. Then when i check the cart i have 48 SNES's. I try to change to 1 and it dumps eveything

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone help me. I have a serious buying frenzy problem. I've now got 5 units preordered and I'm still trying to obtain more. I'm addicted to the rush of snagging another one. I need to go fishing I think...
Sell me one -_-

Crazy, the GS website is still down lol
tenor.gif

That's what GS gets for giving everyone a fair warning. Always do it by surprise. This way the most dedicated get them. Do it otherwise, and it causes frustration, leaves it up to luck.

Hope everyone gets one.

For those still struggling with gamestop, use an iPhone or iPad to order. I tried using the android app and it was a mess. I was able to get my order through using an iPad within 15 minutes. 

I preordered something called a GAME TRUST ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM from Amazon.
I hope it's similar in style to the SNES Classic!

Or maybe I bought a puppy from Amazon..I've been awake for 30+ hours now trying to get 404 pages to refresh that I honestly don't know anymore.

For those still struggling with gamestop, use an iPhone or iPad to order. I tried using the android app and it was a mess. I was able to get my order through using an iPad within 15 minutes.
I refused to ever touch any Apple product. I rather not have a snes...

Can't get anything to checkout...

So Amazon put up a different listing, under a different name, with no picture, and it's gone now...is the only actual proof it's real what their customer service reps say?

So Toys R Us wont be doing pre-orders at all, confirmed on their Twitter account. So if you really want one from TRU, looks like you will have to camp out for it. 

That really sucks. Please tell me you have paypal set up with a credit card with a nice amount of room available.
Yeah I have plenty to cover it, it is just aggravating because I wanted to spam the 'Complete Order' button until it worked. I'm a little leery of doing that now.

Did any of you guys who got the GS app to work receive an Order Confirmation from GS?

Yeah I have plenty to cover it, it is just aggravating because I wanted to spam the 'Complete Order' button until it worked. I'm a little leery of doing that now.

Did any of you guys who got the GS app to work receive an Order Confirmation from GS?
Took about 20 minutes but i did get a confirmation.

That really sucks. Please tell me you have paypal set up with a credit card with a nice amount of room available.
I had this same issue, but if you notice in the email Paypal sent you it says "Money won't leave your account until Gamestop processes your order", since Gamestop won't process these orders, the money will never go anywhere

So Amazon put up a different listing, under a different name, with no picture, and it's gone now...is the only actual proof it's real what their customer service reps say?
do you have direct link? Is this different from the one this morning that no longer even works?

Got one from target!! Decided to try for a second and got another one also. If I get both I'll be sending the second to a destiny clan member that I game with regularly.

Yep just scored one at Target!!!

I don't even care about using my redcard for my 5% discount....i just used the CC i remembered by heart!

Cool!!!  Now i can watch Gone in 60 Seconds!

Not sure why people think those Amazon orders were legit, they aren't
Sold by amazon.com. Who put it up? A rogue employee? Amazon is the only major retailer who hasn't put up their preorders yet if that wasn't legit.

And I also got one from target just now. Best option at 5% off. My chances are spread around at every retailer now. Who said it's hard to get one of these? jk

I fuck ing love you man. Thanks to this post you wrote I finally got a goddamn order in. Seriously fuck target for making me type in my redcard number again and giving me a fuck ing heart attack. I ordered the goddamn Walking Dead Season 7 bluray this morning without having to type jack sh!t in.
Same thing happened to me just now, I literally felt my heart come out of my ass when it asked me to type in the card numbers again! lol

UGH!!!! Had one in my cart on target.com and when I tried to complete my checkout, it went out of stock. That's the FOURTH TIME TODAY that's happened to me. I can't win today...

UGH!!!! Had one in my cart on target.com and when I tried to complete my checkout, it went out of stock. That's the FOURTH TIME TODAY that's happened to me. I can't win today...
Keep trying it happened to me to 3 times on Target. 4th time was the charm for me and my order actually went through. Just keep trying.

Whew! Had to re-enter password, then re-enter CC to verify even though it is saved.  Thought all hope was lost. Glad to finally get one.

bread's done
Back