SNES Classic Discussion Thread

UGH!!!! Had one in my cart on target.com and when I tried to complete my checkout, it went out of stock. That's the FOURTH TIME TODAY that's happened to me. I can't win today...
Don't feel too bad. You're not the only one.

I need all of you who I inadvertently helped to cyber suck me RIGHT NOW.

Damnit! Wanted to get one on target just in case this amazon falls through. Missed it again. Crap. I have two targets near me. Guess I should head out and try my luck in store?

Last edited by a moderator:
I need all of you who I inadvertently helped to cyber suck me RIGHT NOW.
dm6x77.gif

Think Target needs to implement a policy where if you had it in your cart to checkout and it comes back in stock, you get first dibs.

Think Target needs to implement a policy where if you had it in your cart to checkout and it comes back in stock, you get first dibs.
What would be a better is policy for all retailers is if preorders are gone, you can still queue up to be next in line when they go back up. But nooooo

I noticed Targets shipping arrival dates changed earlier was oct 1-4 now its oct 7-10; wonder if they were gonna hold back a batch and then saw demand and decide to let them all go today. hence the different shipping dates from earlier till now. 

I managed to order two systems

after the first one it showed up allowing me to order again so i did.

No idea if they'll allow it but so far i got emails confirming them.

it'll make a cool gift for christmas (and of course for myself)

also im whats wrong with america :/

I noticed Targets shipping arrival dates changed earlier was oct 1-4 now its oct 7-10; wonder if they were gonna hold back a batch and then saw demand and decide to let them all go today. hence the different shipping dates from earlier till now.
Is there a way to pay extra for expedited shipping? I don't see an option, but then again I'm exhausted and my eyes are giving out by now.

Ok so earlier i had 2 bundles. The $164 and the $190. It wouldnt let me purchase them. So i get home now to check the gamestop app and lo and behold, the 2 i had in my cart went there. So yea, its costing me $400 for 2 of them, but my brother in law will like the books and controllers that come with it as will i cuz they both gave the same crap except one had megaman stuff which is all me.

I alrready have one preordered in store at the gamestop near my work. So i got my 3 as long as gamestop honors them all as it was 2 different bundles and one was in store.

I got a confirmation email and all of that, however the app doesnt show these 2 preorders. That could also be because their main website is down. I remain hopeful as i needed 3 total and so far i have that. My bro in law and nephew will be happy.

Way less stressed now that I have a pre-order in at Gamestop, in-store of all places too! The store I pre-ordered at was only able to take a total of 7 pre-orders! With how Nintendo has talked about having more available at launch than they did with the NES, I am starting to really doubt this coming true. I imagine stores will have some to sell outside the pre-orders for the launch, but I can't imagine they will have more than a couple at best. You've got to think of the people who will surely wait outside the stores too, it'd be real shitty if they waited for hours on end to be told that they only have 5 systems to sell outside of what they took pre-orders on. 

Next year when they announce the inevitable N64 Classic Edition maybe they will finally learn how to properly handle these releases. SNES is my all time favorite console and while I like the N64, it was never as good as the Playstation during that era and I wouldn't be shitty if I missed out on getting one of those. The SNES I would have been real mad about missing though.

What are the expected delivery dates on your target orders? My order says "expected arrival Sat, Oct 7 - Wed, Oct 11"
i got that for both orders.

i added my debit card while i waited for it to appear again after the 30 mins from when the last round that people got orders in.

and the money is already pending in my bank for 84.79

yabba dabba

Looks like Target Pre-orders are completely exhausted. I no longer get the pre-order link, now it just says "Coming soon".

I hope they don't cancel my pre-order. Walmart canceled mine earlier. 

This is turning out just like the NES Classic that I never got.  Starting to develop some feelings of angst and hatred.

Like seriously.  What a circle-jerk it's all been.  I'm sorry I sleep at night and work a job during the day???  You shouldn't have to go to these kinds of lengths to purchase something.

This is turning out to be like Limited Run Games 2 weeks ago for night trap. Except for stressing out at only two times, it's all day...fun times

:bomb:   :wall:

We all NEED to preorder multiples because I just KNOW some will get canceled. I have 3 so far, i need 3 total. But i am going to try for 1 or 2 more because im nervous that my 1 gamestop in-store and my 2 different bundles on gamestops app will not be honored due to all going to the same address. But we shall see.

We all NEED to preorder multiples because I just KNOW some will get canceled. I have 3 so far, i need 3 total. But i am going to try for 1 or 2 more because im nervous that my 1 gamestop in-store and my 2 different bundles om gamestops app will not all arrive. But we shall see.
Hey same boat here (have 3, need 2)

Game.co.uk - Mostly not because even tho they offer Intl Shipping they hate Intl shipping

amazon.co.uk - YMMV (some orders getting cancelled because of overseas shipping, but mine is still good)

Target.com - who knows, I got mine at the last round of preorders 30 min ago

I THINK I managed to get one preordered through the gamestop app... I got a confirmation email saying the order went through but my trade balance is the same...

What in the fuck?!?! I got 2 confirmation emails from Thinkgeek. Must've been when I was spamming it....2 bundles with the BOTW Backpack and Shiekah Slate that I already have from the stupid NES bundle

I got mine from Target but should have got two. It kept adding a second one and me deleting it out of my cart made it miss it 3 times during check out.

bread's done
Back