Sniper vs. Spy OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACL line-up is garbage, absolute trash. I wish ACL would just go away so my city isn't absolutely stifled by assholes.

Even if it's just a weekend.

I just got my oil and stuff changed for the for the first time in about 6k miles. The time before, I went almost 12k miles though :lol:.

Dude offered me $400 for my PS3 with 2 controllers. Should I take it? That was his first offer, so I'm assuming it's lower than he's willing to go. What should I shoot back?

[quote name='Wolve11']This trip to Florida is taking forever. Any Florida OTTers?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, where in FL are you going?

I just finished Wolverine. Super lame you don't get to kill
Stryker or Sabertooth

Not sure if I want to play on hard or not.

Let's see what GTAIV is all about.

I should use taxis and just go mission to mission to get the under 30 hours achievement, right?

Under 30 hours is pretty easy. I did a lot of side missions at first and drove everywhere until I decided to crack down and still got in under 30.

[quote name='zewone']fuck...

I think I got food poisoning from that breakfast burrito this morning.

Feel like shit.[/QUOTE]
Where'd you get it?

Liquid, I think the side missions tend to come after you've already done a few missions for that specific character. It's pretty easy to tell what advances the story and what doesn't.

[quote name='Brak']Where'd you get it?[/QUOTE]

Just some taqueria down the street.

Never again.

I've been shitting my brains out and my brain is still telling my bowels to move when there's nothing left, man.

Playing as The Spy is really frustrating, right now.

Everyone is really paranoid.

[quote name='zewone']Wow.

The Sony HT-CT100 is the truth.[/QUOTE]

I want one of those so bad. How much did you pay for yours?

[quote name='prmononoke']Liquid, I think the side missions tend to come after you've already done a few missions for that specific character. It's pretty easy to tell what advances the story and what doesn't.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks.

Side missions in GTA IV? I didn't even know there were any unless you're talking about playing pool, going on dates, and boosting cars.

[quote name='munch']I want one of those so bad. How much did you pay for yours?[/QUOTE]

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-HTCT100-...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1240735644&sr=8-1

Amazon has it listed as a 2pack recently. Me and Trak conspired about getting one for both of us. Trakan called and asked the CSR if we would get two CT100s, she stated yes. We knew it was a mistake. They said if they only sent out one that it could be returned without a problem.

So, it shows up at Trakan's house and it's only one. He complains and tells them to send him another one, they say that they can't do that, but they can give him half off, so he was only charged ~$127.

Being that swell guy that he is (and knowing that I've been wanting one for awhile now) he sold it to me for cost+shipping, so it set me back $169 altogether with the $40 FedEx Ground charge. Damn thing weighs 34lbs.

Still, I'm not complaining since $169 is still well below the MSRP.

[quote name='munch']It's still up as a 2 pack :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you should try your luck.

It's fucking sweet and if you get it for $127, it's an unbelievable price.

I parked Roman's car with him in it in a really shitty way, and now I can't get back into it when the game tells me I need to. Am I screwed? :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back