Sniper vs. Spy OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sad about Life and Reaper being canned. I'd say Reaper would've had a good chance of coming back mid-season (that's what happened this year) but it looks like Sock has moved on to another pilot already.

Life, though...that makes me sad. At least it had a somewhat satisfying finale. For me it was like a darkly funny west-coast Criminal Intent. Loves me some CI...even more now that they finally got rid of Mr. Big. I wish they'd go back to just Goren/Eames cases, but Jeff Goldblum's new character might be interesting.

[quote name='Maklershed']I kinda liked Life (especially Sarah Shahi :drool:) but it was just a bit too boring sometimes.[/QUOTE]
I'm a sucker for good dialogue, and I really loved a lot of her and Charlie's exchanges.

Plus yeah, she was excessively :drool:

Lemme get in on some o' dat Free, dcfaux.

-

This piece of candy I just ate tastes like carbon monoxide.

I'm getting fucked by Free, training this intern... I want my piece of the Free pie.

I like this voicemail my mom left me.

"Josh, call me back. My computer's fuckED up -- oh..."

I really hope Epic keeps the smoke nade this way. It's pretty much fixed.

Brak you going to be around soon?

[quote name='Trakan']I really hope Epic keeps the smoke nade this way. It's pretty much fixed.

Brak you going to be around soon?[/QUOTE]
Within thirty minutes, probably.

Whenever this Red Wings garbage dies.

I just gifted TF2 to you Mox. Quite frankly, I don't know why I'm so nice to all of you since you guys have been nothing but dicks to me.

[quote name='darthbudge']Damn, dcfox has got to be one of the most legit generous guys here.[/QUOTE]

It probably wouldn't kill you to be more generous like the rest of us, darthbudge. :nottalking:

[quote name='Mojimbo']An expansion pack that requires the original to play.[/QUOTE]

Nah, it was the full game.

[quote name='zewone']Hey Temp, can you share PJ:M with me? :cool:

I'll give you whatever PSN games I buy next.[/QUOTE]

Tell me how and I gladly will. It's so addicting. :drool::drool:

[quote name='dcfox']This sounds like user error to me.[/QUOTE]

Nope, the thing thought it was still a demo. A complete uninstall then reinstall did the trick.

[quote name='Maklershed']

A roaming gnome!! :whee:

And $85?!! Did she bring back some magic beans too?[/QUOTE]

Sadly, no. :(

I'm not going to back up anything you say, Wow. Not after you trashed Boston stripped clubs. My girlfriend dances at Centerfolds. :bomb:

I was told to stay away from it by some friends of mine who frequent strip clubs. I've never been to either of the... 2? strip clubs in Boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back