Sniper vs. Spy OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']Puma is gonna be banned from getting weapon unlocks because he cheated. :)

I don't want to wake up in 6-7 hours... :([/QUOTE]

Like...really? That sucks ass.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Just unlocked all the new TF2 weapons.
squirtle4.gif

EDIT: Frosty, do you want me to pick you up a COD4 if there are any extras?

EDIT 2: Shit, I unlocked all the cheesemints, but gained no new weapons.[/QUOTE]

If you see a copy of PS3 CoD4 and it's in usable condition, that'd be tight. Thanks.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Hey Jimbo, did setting up your first meeting with your boss Universal Serial Bus take much effort?

Edit: I think he's finally cooperating.[/QUOTE]Nope. It went super smooth(ly).

[quote name='Chika']tomorrow on our way to D.C. we're gonna pass through Harrisburg, PA. It so happens the Maklerbald works in Harrisburg, only a couple blocks from where we're going to be. You all should suggest to Mak that he participate in a 3-way(CAG meet-up) with us[/QUOTE]

Swing by Reading, PA on your way back up...Mrs. Number83 and I would love to hook up for a 4-Way(CAG meet-up).

We could take you out to Smokey Bones for Ribs or Giant Salads.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Jake: 18+ months is what they figure, but they're aiming to run shorter than that.[/QUOTE]
"Yeah mine will be about 2 years when i ge them off in September. I was looking forward to it, but after being told that my teeth would be pretty sensitive, i'm not so sure now.:bomb:

From what i understand, valve separated the achievements from the new weapons this time, i don't think you have to unlock them.

Makler, use your authority for fuck's sake.

#83, PM me info if you really want to consider something on monday. I will be on my laptop later. (travel now, work when we get there :/)

This cracked me up big time this morning:

Yesterday, the House Energy and Commerce Committee got to work on the Waxman-Markey energy and climate bill, debating and voting on six amendments to the legislation. That’s modest progress at best — Ranking Member Joe Barton (R-Texas) has promised 450 amendments, and his fellow Republicans could further delay the process by requesting that the 946-page bill be read aloud. The Democrats’ goal of voting the legislation out of committee by the end of the week appears to be in jeopardy.

So the majority party is taking the necessary precautions: it’s hired a speed reader, just in case.

According to The Wall Street Journal, this new assistant can read a page in 34 seconds, and the entire bill would take him about nine hours.

I heard about that on NPR the other day. I can't even believe it, that they had to hire a speed reader just so they could get it passed before the end of the week.

They should hire the guy who did Blur's voice on Transformers.

Apparently last night at the Lakers game, Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer were in attendance and they split screened them on the jumbotron and played "Danger Zone"

Awesome.

[quote name='lordwow']Apparently last night at the Lakers game, Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer were in attendance and they split screened them on the jumbotron and played "Danger Zone"

Awesome.[/QUOTE]

Super lame.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Makler, use your authority for fuck's sake.

#83, PM me info if you really want to consider something on monday. I will be on my laptop later. (travel now, work when we get there :/)[/QUOTE]

D'OH! We have plans to go down the shore on Sunday won't be back till Tues. :cry:

[quote name='lordwow']Apparently last night at the Lakers game, Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer were in attendance and they split screened them on the jumbotron and played "Danger Zone"

Awesome.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Had a 3-way (CAG meet-up) with those old ladies I saw grabbing each other the other day. If I could smell myself, I think I would smell like apples, cocoa butter, and coffee (black). :bouncy:[quote name='munch']Mak Jr.'s new kicks:
DSC00417.JPG
[/QUOTE]AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. :]

[quote name='Number83']Anyonke know if Resistance 2 is any good...Reviews say it's decent.[/QUOTE]Stay far away.

R2 is the worst "best-reviewed" game I've ever played.

One of my co-workers saw it and said it was pretty good. I think it sufgfered from expectations. It's a straightforward, traditional summer action movie. It doesn't try to be anything different or extraordinary.

Terminator Salvation screams "rent it" to me.

There's so few movies I'm willing to spend $10/use a free pass on nowadays.

I don't think any new Terminator movie will top T2. That movie was just groundbreaking for it's time, these new ones are just like every other movie out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back