Sniper vs. Spy OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']And Resistance 1 sucks too.[/QUOTE]

I just started playing it and I agree with this statement so far. Which is why I'm asking about 2, so I can skip the rest of it.

I like the premise of the story, it's just poorly executed.

[quote name='lordwow']It's kinda sad how "safe bet" every movie is nowadays. Everything is a sequel/prequel/remake.

With very varied results.[/QUOTE]

Just goes to prove the 'creativity' of todays Hollywood...Same thing is happening in video games...No one is willing to chance on a new IP. So we get Bioshock 2 or Call of Duty 5 and the like.

What the fuck valve, so it looks like now new weapons on TF2 are completely random. You just randomly get the new weapons while playing.

[quote name='Number83']Just goes to prove the 'creativity' of todays Hollywood...Same thing is happening in video games...No one is willing to chance on a new IP. So we get Bioshock 2 or Call of Duty 5 and the like.[/QUOTE]

there are plenty of great new releases out, but just because there isn't a huge marketing team behind them doesn't mean there isn't creativity out there.

I think there are a handful of big risk games and movies every year and for movies they're almost always the Oscar nominees. Like I saw the Wrestler the other day, that movie took huge risks. It had like a 8M budget and starred Mickey Rourke over the qualms of Fox. But even then the cast was pretty stellar for a low-budget film.

I don't know there's a good solution to all of this. Even movies like that don't make a huge gross in theaters, certainly nowhere near a Wolverine or Star Trek. If you're running a business, you'd want to go safe bet every time.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']It's a feature, jake.

#83, where on the shore? NJ is on the way home too. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Eh? What do you mean?

It's kinda of hilarious how we've had about 30 people come in to work this week claiming their fathers are deathly ill and the must travel home for a month. Which coincidentally is when their break from school is.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']It's a feature, jake.

#83, where on the shore? NJ is on the way home too. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Wildwood, NJ. It's the most kid friendly. I can imagine the converstion with Mrs. Number83 now...

[Play daydream jingle]

Number83: Hey Honey…Chika and Frosty want to get together for a CAG meet-up.

Mrs. Number 83: Who?!?

83: Chika and Frosty…My internet friends.

M. 83: Aww…how cute…You have imaginary friends. And on the internet. Who’s a big boy?

83: No seriously, they’re real…look.

M. 83: Cheap Ass Gamer? Should be Cheap Ass Husband…Oh, is that the place where you spend more money on games than you normally would because of all the “sales”?

83: They aren’t games, they’re investments. Like my Star Wars figures in the basement.

M. 83: Don’t make me slap you…again.

83: So can we or not?

M. 83: What about the beach?

83: Forget the beach woman, this is for the greater good of the OTT?

M. 83: Greater good? I am your wife! I'm the greatest good you are ever gonna get!

[Fade to black]

The rest has been edited because it gets ugly...and I'm late for a meeting.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I wish Spaghettios flew out of my mouth when I got punched. thekeybladewars beats on me all the damn time.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tiredfornow']I hope I get to keep my balls when I get married.[/QUOTE]

Riiight...Because you're doing a great job holding on to them now.

[quote name='Number83']Wildwood, NJ. It's the most kid friendly. I can imagine the converstion with Mrs. Number83 now...

[Play daydream jingle]

M. 83: Aww…how cute…You have imaginary friends. And on the internet. Who’s a big boy?

M. 83: Cheap Ass Gamer? Should be Cheap Ass Husband…Oh, is that the place where you spend more money on games than you normally would because of all the “sales”?

83: They aren’t games, they’re investments. Like my Star Wars figures in the basement.

M. 83: Greater good? I am your wife! I'm the greatest good you are ever gonna get!

[Fade to black]

The rest has been edited because it gets ugly...and I'm late for a meeting.[/QUOTE]

Wildwood more kid-friendly than Seaside? Nooooo wayyyy! :lol:

That's a helluva a long drive from PA.

[quote name='Number83']Wildwood, NJ. It's the most kid friendly. I can imagine the converstion with Mrs. Number83 now...

[Play daydream jingle]

[Fade to black]

The rest has been edited because it gets ugly...and I'm late for a meeting.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Good one #83 :applause:

Funny thing is my wife says you guys are my imaginary friends too :whistle2:(

[quote name='cmart05']Wildwood more kid-friendly than Seaside? Nooooo wayyyy! :lol:

That's a helluva a long drive from PA.[/QUOTE]

From Reading, it's about 2.5 - 3 hours...Not too bad.

Seaside Heights? That's North Jersey, right?

[quote name='Number83']From Reading, it's about 2.5 - 3 hours...Not too bad.

Seaside Heights? That's North Jersey, right?[/QUOTE]

Well it's really south for me, Seaside Heights it's like Exit 89 or 90 something like that.

I was just trying to make a joke because Sleazeside Heights is going to be filled with nothing but little highschool kids causing mayhem during prom weekend(which is one of the worst things about MDW in Jersey). You're better off being at Wildwood, it won't be AS bad as Sleazeside.

2.5-3 hours to Wildwood is more or less how long it takes me. So you must be right on the border of NJ?

[quote name='Moxio']If you don't even have them now, why would you have them once you're married?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Number83']Riiight...Because you're doing a great job holding on to them now.[/QUOTE]I slug her in the stomach right back, man. All balls here. I call the shots in the relationship. I just know that changes when you get married. If I say "hey, get me a soda with 10 ice cubes in a 16 oz cup".. she'll do it.

[quote name='cmart05']Well it's really south for me, Seaside Heights it's like Exit 89 or 90 something like that.

I was just trying to make a joke because Sleazeside Heights is going to be filled with nothing but little highschool kids causing mayhem during prom weekend(which is one of the worst things about MDW in Jersey). You're better off being at Wildwood, it won't be AS bad as Sleazeside.

2.5-3 hours to Wildwood is more or less how long it takes me. So you must be right on the border of NJ?[/QUOTE]

No, Reading is west of Philadelphia.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q...40.688969,-75.102539&spn=6.254995,9.84375&z=7

I can get to Philly in :50-1:00, hop over one of the bridges and it's backroads to the shore.

Hello friend,

May 22, 01:24AM
Hello friend,
My name is nanu,i saw your profile today at(capcom-unity.com) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address ([email protected])
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
rose
Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alots.
please try to contact me with my email adress at([email protected])

thanks

nanu.

Ummmm....what!?

[quote name='Number83']Riiight...Because you're doing a great job holding on to them now.[/QUOTE]
3405072085_e3515eaf74.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']I slug her in the stomach right back, man. All balls here. I call the shots in the relationship. I just know that changes when you get married. If I say "hey, get me a soda with 10 ice cubes in a 16 oz cup".. she'll do it.[/QUOTE]

:highfive:

It's relatively the same, except when your married it's "Hey, when you get up to get yourself something, can you get me a soda with 10 ice cubes in a 16 oz cup."

Yesterday, I was tired in bed and she wanted to give me a note she wrote at work, so I told her she can put it in my mailbox and I'll crumple it up and throw it away in the morning because I didn't feel like getting up and the only thing she said was "Okay, honeybuns. I love you!"

My balls are huge. *flexes balls*

:drool: Keyblade

[quote name='Number83']Anyonke know if Resistance 2 is any good...Reviews say it's decent.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']R2 is the worst "best-reviewed" game I've ever played.
[/QUOTE]

That about sums it up

[quote name='Number83']:highfive:

It's relatively the same, except when your married it's "Hey, when you get up to get yourself something, can you get me a soda with 10 ice cubes in a 16 oz cup."[/QUOTE]That'll be nice because she's always getting up for a snack anyway. :D

I wish I could just go into work right now and finish up the 3 hours I need for the week.

I can't go in until 3, though. I can't wait for it to be 6:05.

CheapyD freaked me out with his new list on the front page. I was wondering where all those $60 games were $30. But that's just the average price cags are wanted to be alerted about.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']CheapyD freaked me out with his new list on the front page. I was wondering where all those $60 games were $30. But that's just the average price cags are wanted to be alerted about.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I just scanned the list and was whipping out the credit card myself.
Edit: Also, wavebird clones for $10 shipped in the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess no one else bothers to read the headline post for deals before actually scanning for the deals themselves.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']He was talking about trying to use the wish list aggregates to hopefully influence game pricing for some retailers.[/QUOTE]

I could see that ending badly , if lots of people start setting really low price alerts for big name titles. Has potential though , especially for games that are good , but might be better off at a cheaper default retail price.

Going to see Star Trek tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Resistance was good. Definitely better than halo.[/QUOTE]

Corrosivefrost stay smoking that crack pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back